Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread - 17th-23rd January 2011 (Page 74)

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani to host a Grand Valentines event..

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 | 7:24:10 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 270 Comments
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani to host a Grand Valentines event..

Star One and Balaji Telefilms will be joining hands for a grand Valentines event very soon..

Star One and Balaji Telefilms will join together to give viewers a fabulous star-studded event on the occasion of Valentines Day. The event will have the story body of Ekta's show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and will most probably be aired on a Sunday as a separate event.

Our source states, "The event will be graced by lot many popular Jodis of television from shows across all GECs like Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, Pavitra Rishta, Rang Badalti Odhani, Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil etc. The celebrities will be at their staggering best and will perform for the event. The Finale of the event will see the entire star cast of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani performing. The channel is shooting the promo for the event with Sukirti Khandpal and Vivian Dsena very soon".

"This event will be kept separate from the regular episodes of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, and will get a very grand treatment when it comes to the look and feel. This will be one event to look forward to this Valentines", adds our source.

When contacted, Vivian Dsena confirmed that he will be shooting a promo soon for an event to be aired for Valentines on Star One, but did not have any other details to share.

The title for the event has not been finalized yet, but the promo for this will be on air very soon..

It seems like we will have a grand Valentines event this year on Star One… 

this is the article so nomore confusion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh-Ramya-

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

no ananya...bt is making a mistake...
this is the time to promote anuraag-taani
not prem and heer
its true they should promote tereliye what is their strategy but  atlast got  chane to premeer again happy for that .but i want anurag-taani to perform terliye having good trps  they need good promotion too  the article said old jodis but is manva -archana old jodi's Confused
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

guys just made a new vm

its wonderful vandy...awesome.Star

Edited by deeps07 - 19 January 2011 at 2:40am
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

In sbs they showed mauli ka ghar pravesh she returns 2 stay in laboni's house even d ganguly family was der for d ghar pravesh anu was also ther then robi came with a gift n robi tapoush wer staring at each other n every1 was looking

Laboni told I can never allow u both to my home, now everything settled ah??
Robi will have more reason to get extra angry on Taani

If Mauli-Taposh-Robi's scenes are there then, this weekend only they will show arrangements for Rit-Taani marriage so that v can keep on pulling our hairs till Monday AngryWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyaks

Originally posted by Pratamesh

In sbs they showed mauli ka ghar pravesh she returns 2 stay in laboni's house even d ganguly family was der for d ghar pravesh anu was also ther then robi came with a gift n robi tapoush wer staring at each other n every1 was looking

Laboni told I can never allow u both to my home, now everything settled ah??
Robi will have more reason to get extra angry on Taani

If Mauli-Taposh-Robi's scenes are there then, this weekend only they will show arrangements for Rit-Taani marriage so that v can keep on pulling our hairs till Monday AngryWacko

why bother pulling our hair...Sleepy....cv's chaahthe hein ki hum early to rise nahiin tho early to bed hee seekh jaaye..Sleepy

Edited by deeps07 - 19 January 2011 at 2:58am

-Ramya-

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I'm still confused about how it's possible for Riteish to plan marrying Taani when he's confessed that he has murdered Gulabo...I mean if Onu was going to get phaansi for Gulabo's death wouldn't the same punishment be inflicted on Riteish...Confused...please CVs, don't tell me that same crime ke liye Onu koh phaansi aur Riteish koh shaadi??Ouch 

-Ramya-

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I don't like the idea of TL stars not performing either...Confused...why can't they bring in Anupriya, I mean it's a hit serial and they could easily accomodate if they'd accomodating everyone else in na?

Lubz.TaAnu

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Cv's apne he pair par kuradhi maar rahe hain d Trp for this n d next week wil b d worst in TL history no viewers like such ugly twists in d serial unless u r a ritesh fan ya a TL hater.

Go to top