Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
^sadia I said the same thing...I almost puked my pizza🤢🤢🤢🤢

but that hug in the end......*sigh* made my crappy day go by fine😍
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That TaAnu scene was just 😍 😍

Hoping for more tomorrow, with Onu trying to find out what Taani's hiding.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is it confirmed that VG has quit the show? Because if so its not good at all ... he quit KDMHMD because he did not agree with Prem's death track and its a fact show was never the same again
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^for me its like this....if he goes...good riddance...atleast we'll be spared of this nonsense that we've been dealing for the past 3 months😡
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we can never say who is ruining the show whether vikas or ekta herself😕....i mean since vikas came we cannot say that we enjoyed each and every bit of his work in TL..( i mean there were no proper taanu scnes post confession and without a break the nupur track began..then robbi..then rithesh..space for anu was really very less .)...and the track.🤔..i was thinking...whatever they say....at the end of the day,its all buisiness for ekta ...so who would want to risk her buisiness just out of craziness if she knows a very good percent of viewers wouldnt accept anything other than anu taani ka pathi hein🤔...i never thought in my life i would trust ekta😆...but still...i feel like...it will be a greater loss for ekta compared to vikas...🤔

frankly speaking..i still doubt this whole news😕..i think no one is resigning....its just making us wonder in confusion😕..and thinking that vikas going to quit the shw becz it can be KZK way...and we get all depressed😭 and suddenly..tada!😲..anu taani ka one and only pathi hein happens 😉😍and we will hear that vikas is no more leaving..😉...
so we will have to just wait and watch..😍

😉Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Is it confirmed that VG has quit the show? Because if so its not good at all ... he quit KDMHMD because he did not agree with Prem's death track and its a fact show was never the same again

dont make me cry sopie but its true vikas was against dead track and kdm gone along with him too .hope this news all fake and atlast taanu marriage will happen
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
annu..i too feel its all fake...this news is trying to make us depressed..🤔...just to create confusion...so relax...and chant...
anu taani ka one and only pathi hein..🥳
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anuu2010

dont make me cry sopie but its true vikas was against dead track and kdm gone along with him too .hope this news all fake and atlast taanu marriage will happen

Even if Prem was shown dead in KDMHMD, later he was brought back alive on public demand .
 This was a big news.... Thats y people tease Ekta's shows that,, In Ekta's show anything can happen, even a dead person can come alive 😆
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyaks

Even if Prem was shown dead in KDMHMD, later he was brought back alive on public demand .
 This was a big news.... Thats y people tease Ekta's shows that,, In Ekta's show anything can happen, even a dead person can come alive 😆

hey ramya it happened but we all loved  to see his comeback(hmm i am not in if that time but watched in tv only and actually me and my friends are praying to make prem comeback). yes in bt anything is possible nothing is impossible thats why eventhough irritating we always love ektha's shows😆