Episode Discussion Thread - 17th-23rd January 2011 - Page 58

Posted: 13 years ago
I'm still confused about how it's possible for Riteish to plan marrying Taani when he's confessed that he has murdered Gulabo...I mean if Onu was going to get phaansi for Gulabo's death wouldn't the same punishment be inflicted on Riteish...😕...please CVs, don't tell me that same crime ke liye Onu koh phaansi aur Riteish koh shaadi?? 
I don't like the idea of TL stars not performing either...😕...why can't they bring in Anupriya, I mean it's a hit serial and they could easily accomodate if they'd accomodating everyone else in na?
Cv's apne he pair par kuradhi maar rahe hain d Trp for this n d next week wil b d worst in TL history no viewers like such ugly twists in d serial unless u r a ritesh fan ya a TL hater.
he didn't confess am sure he is going to twist his statement
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

I'm still confused about how it's possible for Riteish to plan marrying Taani when he's confessed that he has murdered Gulabo...I mean if Onu was going to get phaansi for Gulabo's death wouldn't the same punishment be inflicted on Riteish...😕...please CVs, don't tell me that same crime ke liye Onu koh phaansi aur Riteish koh shaadi?? 

i dont think that was a confession...its just part of the dialogue he is going to deliver...
.i think he will say...meine kiya kathal...and then point someone else and say...aapne kiya kathal...then points the judge and say aapne kiya kathal...and then hence proved kisne kiya kathal is simply a ❓.🤣....🤣🤣🤣....sooo dramatic...and Rithesh,the newly turned lawyer without any law degree🤣🤣🤣.. but a history of criminal act...
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Kisne thoda dil hamaraaaa, yeh kahaani phir sahi 😆Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
Originally posted by deeps07

i dont think that was a confession...its just part of the dialogue he is going to deliver...
.i think he will say...meine kiya kathal...and then point someone else and say...aapne kiya kathal...then points the judge and say aapne kiya kathal...and then hence proved kisne kiya kathal is simply a ❓.🤣....🤣🤣🤣....sooo dramatic...and Rithesh,the newly turned lawyer without any law degree🤣🤣🤣.. but a history of criminal act...

🤣

sure he's gng to twist.... he's a tongue twister 🤢🤔
Ritesh said k he killed gulabo in 2days epi he wil change his statement n he is in no way going 2 tel d truth he is nt a fool 2 die for either tani or anu.
Originally posted by deeps07

Give me a wall to bang my head on...Headbang smileyHeadbang smileyHeadbang smileyHeadbang smiley
Kya bataayen pyaar ki baazi wafa ki raah main.
Kaun jeetha? Kaun haara?
Yeh kahaani phir sahi