Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Yea these days even the bg they keep repeating the same one rather than using different variations

Do you think Onu will be suspicious why ritesh suddenly saved him? 😕
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am sure...anu is smart😉...but i dont know if the cv's r smart enough to make him...🤔
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deeps07

i am sure...anu is smart😉...but i dont know if the cv's r smart enough to make him...🤔

I mean even shehkar should be suspicious, even if not neelu because neelu being a mom would be too ecstatic to think about such things ... and laboni too should atleast think about it ... and i feel ritesh will use this "favor" to convince roby he is not bad and wants best for the family, he was only forced to act against them for his kids
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I mean even shehkar should be suspicious, even if not neelu because neelu being a mom would be too ecstatic to think about such things ... and laboni too should atleast think about it ... and i feel ritesh will use this "favor" to convince roby he is not bad and wants best for the family, he was only forced to act against them for his kids

u r right...and laboni...i think she already knows that whatever it is...it has got to do with taani......neelu..i dont think she is in a state to use her brains😕...and shekhar...pathaa nahiin whether he will bother to think...and robby...i am afraid about that...😕
deeps07 thumbnail
u know what...i am having a tendency to watch yesterdays episode again🤣...i am still in a state of disbelief actually...this cant be TL😒...i mean...it can be sooo stupid...the camera rolling...my goddd...and a sudden brake in front of anu😲....i thought harshad looked worried not for the scene...but thinking whether the camera might hit him🤣...really...they dont desrve to work in media if they dont even know how to do a shot properly...this unnecessary rolling irritates one and they lose their focus😡....how can they be this stupid🤔...and the best hilarious part was rithesh's clapping🤣...really...i ws rocking with laughter while rithesh started calpping...in front of the court🤣....my godd...my grand dad is a lawyer...and he used to say in the court they dont even walk over the place while questioning😆... chalo...thats ok...in all the movies too it shows so😕.....but really....the way he was speaking...i thought rithesh turned out to be a lawyer🤣...mere kaabil dosth...i hate hearing that...and now..it was said by rithesh...and he spoke like a lawyer😲...kyaa din aagaya hein...and strangely...why didnt the lawyer hired by shekhar make out this point😕...i mean its not that difficult to think that there is still no evidence to prove that anu did the murder...and rithesh didnt give any proof either😕...this could have been easily done by the lawyer...if he was good for anything...which i highly doubt now..🤔
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
W T F😡😡😡😡😡 can I please murder TL CVs please....UGH what a disgusting episode🤢
deeps07 thumbnail
i can understand taani....yesterdays was a total disaster on the cv's side..
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^ I swear😡 I keep on thinking..ok fine this is the day I will give up TL...but my love for the show stops me....but if this crap fest continues then I am seriously going to be done with TL

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING RITESH😡😡😡😡v🤢 God the mere sight of him makes my skin crawl😡🤢🤢🤢
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tani91

W T F😡 can I please murder TL CVs please....UGH what a disgusting episode🤢

dont worry jaana.... i'l gladly help u on dis mission
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

dont worry jaana.... i'l gladly help u on dis mission

dont forget about me accompanying u Nadz..🤗