Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S.Jannat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What is this about people wanting to skip TL till the leap?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but only a true fan would stay loyal and continue watching TL no matter what.

The repeated dialogues, and the non-sense making parts of the story, such as why Roby believes Taani is evil after everything she's done for him, obviously make it hard to enjoy the show once in a while. But as a die- hard fan, I'm sticking with TL till the end!

<3
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S.Jannat

Correct me if I'm wrong, but only a true fan would stay loyal and continue watching TL no matter what.

The repeated dialogues, and the non-sense making parts of the story, such as why Roby believes Taani is evil after everything she's done for him, obviously make it hard to enjoy the show once in a while. But as a die- hard fan, I'm sticking with TL till the end!

<3

Very true. To be honest I don't think they'll stop watching TL, it's just the frustration of the fact that the CVs could do so much more with the programme and therefore win the votes of the fans aswell TRPs.

But I agree with you. Being a huge TL die hard fan I'm gonna watch it til the end. <3 <3
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Here's the Aap Ki VM girls. I sorted them out finally ๐Ÿ˜†

Having trouble with the other one so I'll upload that tomorrow.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was watching kareeb yesterday...& this song was playing & i remembered taanu๐Ÿ˜ญ then they had this scene where the leads share the umbrella & its raining...i miss those days๐Ÿ˜ญ

Haan judaai se darta hai dil
Maut se to mein darti nahin
Aur darti to sun le sanam
Sun le sanam
Pyaar tujhse main karti nahin

Ek armaan is paar hai
Ek armaan us paar hai
Humne khud hi banayi thi jo
Raaste mein woh deewar hai
Ek khushi dil ne kya maang li
Har khushi ko nazar lag gayi
Zindagi jab kareeb aayi to
Zindagi ko nazar lag gayi

Ab tamanna ho dil main koi
Ab tamanna ho dil main koi
Main tamanna bhi karti nahin
Aur darti to sun le sanam
Sun le sanam

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Here's the Aap Ki VM girls. I sorted them out finally ๐Ÿ˜†

Having trouble with the other one so I'll upload that tomorrow.

OMG Lubz๐Ÿ˜‰...this is simply amazingโญ๏ธ...i never heard the song completely๐Ÿ˜•...but these scenes and the song together was just perfect๐Ÿ˜...really...it was soo magical๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...loved it a lot....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜....i want to download it now...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: S.Jannat

<3

Being a true fan does not mean you keep saying its going awesome when its not, being a true fan does not mean that you keep appreciating the non-sense they show BUT if it does mean that then i will rather not be a true fan ๐Ÿ˜†

Waisey i don't think anyone has yet said they would quit the show, jab tak tani ki ritesh sey shadi hotey hum dekh nahi laitey tab tak tou har giz nahi ๐Ÿ˜† Aur wo kabhi nahi ho gi kiun key Onu Tani key pati hien ๐Ÿ˜

But shows are meant to entertain and not torture, when they show same thing over and over again it becomes really irritating and start giving you headaches and you can't help but say what the fudge ๐Ÿคข and not to forget scripting blunders and hiltey dultey camera shots making you go
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
okkey...just watched day before yesterdays anu robbie scene...i simply loved it...wow...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yea it was a good scene specially when he said "mey zinda houn tou tani ki waja sey ... andherey mey roshni hey tani ki waja sey" ๐Ÿ˜
deeps07 thumbnail
pathaa nahiin kyun i would have liked it better if they used dard haske sahoon yaa zindagiii gawaan kar...or kis khatha ki mili...version of the song on the flash back scene...i have always imagined rooh se rooh ki part on the romantic intense moments..๐Ÿค”...
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago