Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
My eyes r drooling here and there, my head is spinning looking at the camera circling inside the court
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am just not able to handle all this ..pulling my hairs...😭

Please humare onu aur tanni humey wapas kar do....

😭
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
More non-sense policeman asking Onu to admit his brother roby is mental ... i mean what the heck? Even if their ego was hurt they would go and beat Onu up but why would they ask for something so non-sensical?

If they wanted to show Onu beaten up just to convince tani to agree to marry ritesh, they could simply show him being beaten up in order to make him confess that he killed gulabo rather than showing something so senseless "admit your brother is pagal or i will beat you" πŸ€”
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -svetalana-

I am just not able to handle all this ..pulling my hairs...😭

Please humare onu aur tanni humey wapas kar do....

😭

Anyway Anu's coming out from jail this week .......... he will handle all well πŸ€” (I hope so)
Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

still i belive "onu taani key pati hein"

onu taani key pati hein"
onu taani key pati hein"
onu taani key pati hein"
onu taani key pati hein"onu taani key pati hein"
onu taani key pati hein"
onu taani key pati hein"
onu taani key pati hein"
writing imposition to convince my stupid brain
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Look this is what i found by searching" how to put sense in script"

an example

Flashbacks interrupt the narrative flow, and should be used only when it's not possible to tell the story chronologically.  Don't use a flashback to merely to illustrate what the characters are relating verbally.  It's often more effective to remain focused on the character who is telling the story, so as to gauge what the experience means to them.

If you use flashbacks, make certain they are motivated.  Lead into the flashback by focusing on the character who is experiencing it, and then return to that same character after the flashback.  The events may not be as significant as how the character feels about them.  Consequently, it's essential that we see the character's reaction.

BEGIN FLASHBACK:

INT. MAIN CONTROL BOOTH (BUILDING 1) - NIGHT

Rachel puts down the phone.  A KNOCKING startles her.  She turns to see Sgt. Hughes peering up at her from the foyer.
END FLASHBACK.

INT. POLICE DEPARTMENT/INTERROGATION ROOM - DAY

Tears are streaming down Rachel's face.

RACHEL
              It sounded like him.  I wish...
🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

More non-sense policeman asking Onu to admit his brother roby is mental ... i mean what the heck? Even if their ego was hurt they would go and beat Onu up but why would they ask for something so non-sensical?

If they wanted to show Onu beaten up just to convince tani to agree to marry ritesh, they could simply show him being beaten up in order to make him confess that he killed gulabo rather than showing something so senseless "admit your brother is pagal or i will beat you" πŸ€”

Okay, so hold on, they beat him so that he would say that his brother is mental?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense whatsoever... I think I need to send the CVs to my Uni! They could learn a few things if they sat in my creative writing class!
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i didnt watch the episode yet...but ..do u guys mean another crappy direction too along with rithesh's crap.....
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

i didnt watch the episode yet...but ..do u guys mean another crappy direction too along with rithesh's crap.....

I haven't watched it either but it looks like it DeepsπŸ₯±
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ramyaks

My eyes r drooling here and there, my head is spinning looking at the camera circling inside the court

Thats another thing this new team has ruined about the show ... killed the simplicity of shots πŸ₯±