India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Is Gopi really that thick ???

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Please tell me shes not going to take the suggestion of marriage between  Dhawal and Kinjal 'bhen' to her mental household?

why cant the girl keep out of it and deal with her own  life .After she has seen how her Mother in Law talks and thinks about her  ' Mammijee' how  can it even be contemplated !

NOBODY is surely that stupid are they? and this is not being naive or innocent but sheer ga ga The writers need to give the girl some credit in that she has maybe a single brain cell and can say no this is not right .

Ok she cant do very much about her own situation however to deem the main lead character for such idiotic tendency  is absurd.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygsmithasrk.Verity.

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I agree 100% with u...i had also pointed out the same thing in my other post....Wat to do....Nobody is going to hear us...We have to bear the same thing again and again...

subarnsevad.Verity.

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
 If it takes that direction then its a disgraceful direction to take the main protagonist ...not sure where the 'rishta wohi soouch nahaye ' comes into the equation !

For once they should show the girl has some integrity and is going to stand her ground ..surely EVEN Gopi knows rishta with Dhawal is not appropriate at any level so how she be acting in Kinjal Bhens interest?
nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
the answer is YES she is really that thick its unbelievable  and the most funniest thing is that she keeps getting thicker she isnt getting any more wiser shes not learning her lessons...pata nahi kaun se zamane se transport ho ke aayi hai

Edited by nayhaj - 17 January 2011 at 2:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I do think Gopi is thick, she does what Urmila, Rashi, Kinjal and everyone else tells her without questioning the repercussions, now Urmila told her it will work out well with Dhawal and Kinjal and she will try putting them together, forgetting how she and Aham are not a suitable match because of differences in education and upbringing (Kinjal would suit a wealthy person like herself). Aham and his family have already purchased a ticket to America a solution has been reached, why is she butting in to scupper those plans, she is not an elder of the family to make decisions on this scale.

If Gopi wasn't so stupid, she would recognise that Urmila and Rashi are only nice to her when they want something, the rest of the time it's dirty looks or the tone of voice they use on her is scolding, callous/uncaring, but she carries on following they instructions whenever they treat her nicely or badly. 

She will not change either from being so whiter than white in character. Some people in real life change to adapt to situations and people. 

chennaigirlupasana.diyasimran15

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
no Gopi is not thick   just very naive and gullible,  you forget she is a simple girl need needs are very basic a family to love and to be loved. 
When it comes to running household, know addresses if she hears them once she will remember. 
The biggest problem is because she is naive ev eryone takes advantage of her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_rani

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I too agree with you on that.

Gopi should be given some higher standard- not the bechari and silly types that everyone keeps using and abusing her!

Go to top