India-Forums

Eelesh's Lie

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Forum is very quiet.  Let me see if this topic adds any kind of discussion in the forum Tongue Tongue Tongue

We all know that Eelesh is lying these days and is going through a lot of pressure. 

Do you think he is doing right by not telling the exact fact to his mother? 

Pls share your views friends...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hari2008

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I think Elesh should tell his mother the truth, if she finds out later she will be very hurt plus to hide one lie a person tells another and then to hide that lie a person tells another and so on.

I know his intention is not wrong and knows that if he tells his mother that he has been thrown out of his internship, she will be hurt.

I hope he tells the truth soon.

prettywomen22

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
P.S  - I love this serial, I'm not into saas bahu serials.  I like serials that are more like our real life, I loved Baa Bahu Aur Baby, Jasuben, Ek Packet Umeed.  They show the little things that matter in our lifes. it's nice to see some updating a post in this forum and your right this forum is very quiet.

prettywomen22

hari2008 Groupbie
hari2008
hari2008

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
i love this show Clap
krishnaben jindabad

prettywomen22

talkingdesi_17 Senior Member
talkingdesi_17
talkingdesi_17

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Somehow I feel like Krishnaben's righteousness has forced Elesh to lie. I mean, one would think that having a great mother would mean that the child is good and always knows the right way but that is not the case here. Elesh feels so much pressure from his mom's expectations that he is not able to face up to his lie. He doesn't want to disappoint her and make her feel that he is not good enough of a son. And maybe ... he doesn't want to hear one of her bhashans again since he's been listening to them since childhood.

Nidhi

prettywomen22

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index