Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Lnmdj cast and crew hits headlines....News 4 done!

Sohil_Gupta Goldie
Sohil_Gupta
Sohil_Gupta

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Evil SmileHe-he.........gaucha (gotcha).....I know many of you must have opened this post by mistake just for the sake of the title. But I am glad you did. well it is extremely cold here and so unlike me to be sitting here and rambling out at 11 in the morning.....but since I know its a Monday morning where one or maybe two people at the most are going to open it before I hide so I decided I wouldn't make this idea of mine wait any longer. Just as the title say I am going to put up the headlines the lnmdj has made ever since the show had started. Wait a sec wait a sec........nothing comes without a price so be patient as you go through my rambling......

Newspaper: The Tellywood Times

Sources: Wild figments of imagination

Article Writer: None other than the I-F'ians

Disclaimer: Though this article is made such that it could give you fit of laughter neither the daily nor its writer is responsible for the same. And all the names of the famous brands are just used for making this post understandable and none of this is intended to hurt anyone on a personal as well as commercial level. I need names of various I-F users who could volunteer to put their names at places for the roles. TIA.

1, "Prithvi Saxena kidnapped, innerwear companies suspected"

After the infamous disappearance of Mr. Prithvi Saxena, because it is being covered up for by his body double, the famous for reaching on time Mumbai police has finally nail traced the cause for the mishap. "We have been investigating the case undercover and we put forward to the media all that we have found till now." the police commissioner said. Prithvi Saxena was supposedly kidnapped on 25th of February 2010 and is missing since then. the police on researching the case found out that various famous innerwear brand companies like Lux Cozy "Yeh andar ki baat hai" ,Rupa Frontline "Apna luck pehen ke chalo", Amul Macho "Yeh toh bada to(y)ing hai" have been having issues with him and wifey Damini Gujral Saxena alleges them of disturbing their MOMENTS with threatening phone calls. The reason that the public prosecutor (**) puts forward while putting light on this case is "His bulging biceps get outlined with the bi-colored vests he switches onto in his bedroom to pleasure the eyes of his wifey as well as the viewers Day Dreaming and this has lead to excess pressure to these leading companies as those vests get out of stock before reaching the market due to the male jealousy factor. And since then the companies have been trying to persuade him to switch onto the mono-color white for some time so that they can meet with the requirement of the market. Prithvi however denied their offer for he couldn't compromise with the very little time he got to show them of after 500's pushups in the morning workout schedule and this very SHOW of the muscles had his wifey and viewers still glued to him Day Dreaming . The companies didn't take no for an answer and took the illegal root to put and end to it."

The brand heads have however denied this and stated all this as 'non-sense' "We did have issues with him and still do but we were trying to get the things through his 'dhakkan' by other appropriate methods and wouldn't stoop so low" the CEO of Amul Macho said "We were slowly coping up with the demands despite his unfriendliness" Rupa Frontline executive added.

Well for now only this much and we take your leave to let you analyze and put your views for the same. Do hang on for any further news.

(**) means that an I-F member name is needed there.

Will post the next few parts here sometime later on.

Do Like and Comment. Grins

Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 24 January 2011 at 8:16am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionKhwahishsanju01RagSia...San-Yo...Perspectives.totalweirdo..Waves..Komal_ChaudharyMru_beeLazyKidmegz.10Maz.jakhushiGunseeratSia889Nan08

Sohil_Gupta Goldie
Sohil_Gupta
Sohil_Gupta

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

2. "No Veg-ling anymore"

Yes for those who can't believe their ears..i mean eyes this is absolutely true. Our very own veggie momma and the ceiling, the true legendary couple of tellywood have called it quits. Just like you we were not able to believe our source (**) and so sent a journalist who could interview them both and find out if it was true. when (**) returned she(depends on the volunteer) was not in a state to describe what she had actually witnessed, with a dazzled look on her faceConfused and so supressing our curiosity we let her rest for some time. But rushed to her, almost knocking her down in the process once she said she was ready for her own rapid fire. And as she began telling the tale we were left Shocked too.

The journalist entered the room to find the ceiling looking at veggie but her being busy in packingAngry. she coughed a little to gain their attention but no one paid her someTongue. so she walked over to where veggie's luggage was kept and saw as she put the various machine's, stethescope and of course the oxygen cylinder with a spare valve this time. "why a spare valve?" was the first question (**) asked, thus finally managing to distract themClap. "Those are very easily breakable, and i can't keep so many handkerchiefs with me all the time" she had answered expressionlessly, finally solving the mystery for her smallest sonStar. "But why do you need to go?" urgency took over and instead using a calm tone our journalist finally had let her curiosity do the job. Veggie momma remained silent but her left hand switftly moved up and pointed her index finger at her loverboy "Did you 2 have a fight?" she had decided to play the counseller but veggie neither said anything nor her face displayed an emotion. That meant the damage was serious, "You can tell me veggie momma, i am just like your daughter-in-law"Day Dreaming "which one??" veggie asked back as she had an interest in the topic as well. And together they sat down to chat a little, well more than a little and the topic to discuss already forgotten.

It was hours later that they got up from discussing which one would be the best hubby for (**) topic when veggie looked upwards "i wan't someone who'd talk to me and chatter with me, not someone who just stares at me giving me creeps throughout the body. The ceiling rumbled at the accusation and finally let go of the silent mode "i give you, creeps?" it mocked "your the one who keeps staring at me and i give you creeps, i was very happily in love with the floor of this room until you came, eversince you have come you act as a barrier between me and my beloved floor. Even she doesn't like it when you look at me, jealous yes she is and i was just beginning to love it when the rumours of our being a couple came in the limelight and she broke up with me. Devastated i was and hence i started looking back at you too, but now that i know what you think of me i cannot bear this pain anymore. Please my dearest floor accept my sincere apology for two timing you and take me back in your life"

But his pleas weren't heard for a ceiling doesn't make any sound and hence veggie momma walked out of the hospital room with her luggage and a photo of ballu who now finally smiled. And so did the floor on getting its ceiling back again........

Not as good as expected though but i didn't get much of an idea about how to go on about this one.........i don't know what a ceiling can and cannot do na...LOL

Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 18 January 2011 at 4:17am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishsanju01Perspectives.totalweirdo..Waves..Komal_Chaudhary...San-Yo...LazyKidmegz.10lnmdj_greatfanMaz.jakhushiGunseeratNan08

Sohil_Gupta Goldie
Sohil_Gupta
Sohil_Gupta

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

3. "Varun v 9.7.3.1 released, the guy can now EXPRESS"

For all and especially our very own rosh this seems to be the best news eva. For she has thrown a party at this very recent launch of our now upgraded varun. The recent feedback of viewers on india forum made lnmdjsoft realize that they needed to replace some of the hardware components of our dude to make him more loveable. Here is a list that follows what changes were made to the all new and different varun.

Fitted with a german hearing aidsWink

To avoid confusion in his mind to parallel processors were added so that he could understand the unsaid as well(Bhai plan kya hai?)

Use of elastromers and lubricants was done without any misery at every joint to make his body look more humanely

Fifty million kinds of expressions have been fed in his cache memory so that he could use them frequently

Another I7 has been fit there to decide which expression to give whenROFL 

Anti PTC sensors fit into his circuit board and much more.....

Well kuddo's to roshni who beamed when the latest varun passed a genuine smile at her. looking forward to more varni scenes after this new upgradeBig smile

Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 18 January 2011 at 4:21am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishsanju01GauravsDbesttotalweirdo..Waves..Komal_Chaudhary...San-Yo...LazyKidmegz.10lnmdj_greatfanMaz.jakhushiGunseeratNan08

Sohil_Gupta Goldie
Sohil_Gupta
Sohil_Gupta

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
4. "No need for nappies, the Towel did the trick"
                                          Now that's what papa sameer saxena did when even after countless attempts he couldn't learn to tie a nappy for beloved champ who never fails to surprise evernyone with the untimely perfect timings of his "susu". But after being through the scolding of his wifey, he decided that he would have to find an alternate way. and thus while thinking of this in front of the mirror in his towel, mr. sameer got an idea when that thing fell of him again.......close your eyes and imagine that scene everyone for i can't post the photo for itWink this is what theory he gave us when we asked him the reason why champ was roaming around in a towel that covered him from top to toe....

"Well i guess since i couldn't tie his nappy i had to provide my son with an alternative method and something that would match my style" he said proudly, and well with a wink that had our reporter all redBlushing but i am not supposed to jump of from the topic and take her case.....so well yeah with the launch of the newer version of his brother, who is now taller stronger and sharper(i wonder why they launched a new one when horlicks could have done the trick) papa sameer tied champ with a towel which falls timely so that the little one can vent out all his pent up emotions without wetting the surrounding. being an engineering student myself i couldn't stand the curiousity and asked him how it really worked........but i guess the process would turn out boring for you and that would be a loss to my paper which i so do not want. So we switched the topic again and finally we have a champ who is now frustrated for his papa doesn't let him spend more time with his mamma who earlier used to entertain him while tying his nappies and can't even do the obvious on his papa to grab attention.

But then we do say that what happens, happens for the better and certainly that turned out so in the case for him. For he has little toddlers drooling over his tweeny weeny abs while he proudly shows them off without any hesitation or the fear of the famous fall. As we say like dad like son but just a little more shameless, but that doesn't mean the father is yet left behind. And we can say this with a certain surety as we have proof. When asked that how he felt after giving a prized possession away daddy sam answered "well i am just glad that it is being used for a good purpose and it is after all my champ's right to inherit his father's possessions and i can certainly roam around without one" he shamelessly flirted with our reporterBlushing only to recieve a smack on his head by wifeyOuchROFL good one Clap. Well inheritance certainly didn't mean giving away such things but what can we do when the son-father duo are happy with it

Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 24 January 2011 at 8:15am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishsanju01totalweirdo..Waves..Komal_Chaudhary...San-Yo...LazyKidmegz.10lnmdj_greatfanMaz.GunseeratjakhushiNan08

Sohil_Gupta Goldie
Sohil_Gupta
Sohil_Gupta

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
5. "Damini or Sugar Free, the sweeter one???"

Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 16 January 2011 at 11:20pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_Chaudhary..Waves.....San-Yo...lnmdj_greatfanmegz.10LazyKidGunseeratMaz.Nan08

Sohil_Gupta Goldie
Sohil_Gupta
Sohil_Gupta

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
6. "Naariyal Paani is the evergreen drink for me" - Avni Saxena

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Waves..Komal_Chaudhary...San-Yo...megz.10Nan08

Sohil_Gupta Goldie
Sohil_Gupta
Sohil_Gupta

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
7. "chunnu and munnu turn troublesome for mummy"

If you still think that somethings never change then maybe you could never be more wrong. Yes the impossible has happened

Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 24 January 2011 at 7:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_Chaudhary..Waves.....San-Yo...megz.10GunseeratNan08

Sohil_Gupta Goldie
Sohil_Gupta
Sohil_Gupta

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
8. "Directive team beaten up, accused of MISplacing objects"

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Waves..Komal_Chaudhary...San-Yo...LazyKidmegz.10Maz.Nan08

Go to top