Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TeRi ZiNdAgI MeRI ZiNdAgI HaI#MaAnEeT#2#part 54 page 23 (Page 21)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
PART 53

Maan signed a check of 5 lakh donation for girl's future and also ordered adi to take care of girl's future and her mother's medication

Maan kissed that girl and said in uncle ke sath chali jao geet ..and pointing at the check said ye paper tumhare liye hai..now go hurry...

Girl was confused what she will do of this simple coloured paper and found it odd..and maan understood her anxieties and said geet do you trust me

She like a naughty kid nodded her head for no

both of them laughed and after these loving moments maan headed towards khurana mansion

Maan went in his room to find geet standing in front of mirror and pouting and biting her lips and curling her locks with her fingers and rolling her eyes

just to seduce maan.

Maan almost chocked seeing geet behaving this way

he coughed

geet turned back and went near him and said drink this water[that too seducingly]
Maan-geet agar aise pani pilaogi to kaise piyunga

geet-kyu ji? Aap kya nak se pani pete ho
muh se hi peena hai

Maan smiled and cupped her face tum maan ki geet ho
hamesha aise hi rehna

if looks could kill then the intensity of love floating in maan's eyes would have killed geet million times
Saying this he left geet standing there all mesmerized by his words and uttered to her self maan hamesha aise hi karte hai
he speaks his one word after my thousand words and leaves me mesmerized

Maan got ready and as usual geet tied his tie She was so busy watching her maan with an aww that she tied the tie in a butterfly girly knot arround his neck and kept on drooling without noticing what she is doing
This made maan almost burst into laughter but controlling his emotions he said geet me kya aise jaunga
geet in her lala land bluntly said kaise bhi chale jao but itne hot mat lago nahi to me pagal ho jaungi
now maan laughed and geet broke out of her trance

she looked at tie and the way it was tied and ran into bathroom and locked it inside and hid her face behind her hands

Maan from outside loudly said geet tumne andar se gate lock kar rakha hai
me nahi dekh raha tumhare red shy face ko
ise chupane ki jarurat nahi hai

geet now more red-aapko kaise pata

Maan-apne seene pe hath rakho jo dhak dhak hai na
wo tumhari sari jasusi karke mujhe khabar deti hai
okay i am going without tie
bye
tc
no running and screaming arround like babies

geet to i-chal puttar bahar nikal unhe seduce bhi karna hai

She came out and opened the door and bumped into maan

Geet-mummyyyy ye cheating hai
without paying head to her yellings.. maan kissed her forehead..and said this was trailor...picture baki rat ko dekhenge
geet blushed.

Geet tried to reach his forhead but could not reach

maan dint get what she was upto

geet brought a bucket
turned it upside down and stood on it
and as now she was at higher level she teased maan showing that now she is taller
Maan smiled at her innocence
Then she implanted a kiss on maan's forhead

Maan took her in his arms and placed her on bed and went to party
geet was preparing for her mission now
.she locked the room door from inside.. Threw of her kurti and salwar
and wrapped the bed sheet arround her and started dancing arround her singing..yay ishq haye baithe bithaye..jannat dikhayega..

then she looked at her phone and saw it was on call and that too with maan..   

When she placed it on her ears..maan was singing "yay ishq haye..baithe bithaye..jannat dikhayega.."[b]

she blushed..

Maan giggled..[b]"itna mat sharmao...nahi to party chhod ke abi aa jaunga sharm-o-haya ke parde girane"

geet who turned more pink cut the phone and switched it off...

Maan too entered in the hall and self talked..jhali hai puri and switched his phone off..

Geet got all ready.. She was wearing a white knee length frock with very beautiful baby pink coloured floral print...

She wore a bracelet of pearls in her hand and a long neck accessory of pure pearls in her neck..

She wore her diamond embedded payal which maan gifted her in her one leg...

She wore a small cute nose ring and small earrings..

She pressed her hair straight and wore a small diva crown on her head just as her alice band..

She applied her favourite yardley london spray and got ready..

She was looking like a beautiful angel..her frock had frills at bottom and two pearl strands at the top to keep it on shoulders...

Precap:-angry maan will break the teeth of every man who was present there..

Someone is back from past... Guess..who is that?      

Liked it and want me to continue? Plish then do comment and hit the like button

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 05 April 2011 at 9:09pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10harikashiva25asmi123geetkamaananaum91lakshmisalvadibhakbhartifannonabebu-Elfin-mallu.crowe20mansijani21cherieLovercharlie1950preetymaaneetdimpzzsanjuleestar_777sheetalvasagangesegbprincess163ninavipreeti.1--Ratna--Shalversroopalishah10

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
R
princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

OMG Appy(do u mind me calling u that?)!!!

Finally u updated!! PHEW!!!
It was a lonnnnnngggggg wait dear!
kahan gayin thin?
apne readers ko bhool gayiCryCry
n u haven't changed the title of the thread yet...dekha phir bhi main aa gayiSmile
u would not know me coz i started reading your ff after you stopped writing...or took  a loooonnnnggg break i should say!
the update was good!
hahaha
geet trying her best to seduce maanLOL
usse pata nai ki maan toh pehle se hi puri tarah se flat hai uspe.....
please this time continue soon haan!!
n longer update next time ...bhot choti update thiAngry
but, great to see u backHug
Love
Swati

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyAparajita

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
great updte

SimplyAparajita

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess163

<p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">OMG Appy(do u mind me calling u that?)!!!</font></p>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Finally u updated!! PHEW!!!</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It was a lonnnnnngggggg wait dear!</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">kahan gayin thin?</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">apne readers ko bhool gayiCryCry</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">n u haven't changed the title of the thread yet...dekha phir bhi main aa gayiSmile</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">u would not know me coz i started reading your ff after you stopped writing...or took a loooonnnnggg break i should say!</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">the update was good!</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hahaha</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">geet trying her best to seduce maanLOL</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">usse pata nai ki maan toh pehle se hi puri tarah se flat hai uspe.....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">please this time continue soon haan!!</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">n longer update next time ...bhot choti update thiAngry</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">but, great to see u backHug</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Love</font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff" size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Swati</font></div>
heya dear..you can call me by any names hun... :) :) . Actually i left writing due to some health issues which i am over with now...and moreover... I thought no one was intrested in reading it... But when i came across it..i felt a bit guilty..for stopping it in mid..and see..i am back.. :) :) :) am so glad to know that you liked it :) :) :) :) :)

princess163

mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
u r back
update after a long long time
niceeee update
do continue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123SimplyAparajita

nonabebu Senior Member
nonabebu
nonabebu

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
atleast tumne update to kia maine socha tum to bhool hi gayi hamein thanks for the update nice one

SimplyAparajita

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
 heya dear..you can call me by any names hun... :) :) . Actually i left writing due to some health issues which i am over with now...and moreover... I thought no one was intrested in reading it... But when i came across it..i felt a bit guilty..for stopping it in mid..and see..i am back.. :) :) :) am so glad to know that you liked it :) :) :) :) :)[/QUOTE]

what? health issues?Shocked
kya hua?
all well na?
n how can u even think that no one is interested in reading itAngryAngry
i m hurtCry

SimplyAparajita

Go to top