Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by smartie_pants

lurrved anushka in arundhati....SONU SOOD creeped the hell out of me in tht movie πŸ€’...he was so amazing as the villain...
πŸ˜ƒ I agree Sonu Sood wass really good in Arundhati and Anushka looked so beautiful. She really rocked the look...just the correct height and body structure for such roles 😳
Originally posted by smartie_pants

lol...worst part was...i saw the movie on a flight and screamed when jyothika came on screen as chandramukhi (tamil counterpart of monjolika).....poor air host guy was serving coffee and he nearly spilled some on a customer after hearing my shreik...πŸ˜†

yeh the original malyalam version had no special effects either...shobhana chandrakumar was just pure dancing...the thing is...the BB was a remake of the malyalam version which was more of a pshycological thriller...rather than a horror movie....but the tamil version chandramukhi was made as a horror film....the malyalam version was tweaked a lot when making the tamil remake, to give more importance to rajnikanth's character...and to make the film more OTT.....hence the special effects....and anything which rajnikanth had to combat HAD to be horrific...if not it will dilute his heroism...πŸ˜†...

shobhana was more subtle and arugably the best of all the actors who played the character...the muvie won her a national award..deservedly..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K08G4DjHk0[/YOUTUBE]
Manichitrathazhu was an amazing movie...Shobana and Suresh Gobi had goos chemistry...I really didn't like the BW version of it....Vidya and Shiney weren't that much of a pair to me.
Coming to the topic I can't believe how that girl got scared....unless Vidya had some special effects going on πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by crazybobblehead

Aiyyooo .. She looks scary regardless of her Bhool Bhulaiyya costumes .. Her eye make up in particular, makes me pee in my pants *trembles*

LOL she was really scaryπŸ˜†
Originally posted by melonie

Coming to the topic I can't believe how that girl got scared....unless Vidya had some special effects going on πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
does she really need special effects..? πŸ˜†.. she's naturally gifted with that "effect"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†