India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DD a gem of an actor and person

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

DD where do I start about this angel.Is it her angelic smile or innocent eyes or her beautiful face I don't know why but Iam in love with her.to me she has become an insperation of being a good human being and u may say how well it's pretty clear the way she speaks and  behaves around others  in sbs or sbb interviews and what she has to say about the people around her in her articles and the photos we get to see of her of screen she shares a good relationship with everyone she knows.Also GC himself said in telly tadaka interview that when she comes to the sets she comes and meet everyone and hugs them which shows is a really kind and warm person to be around.even in GC and DD interviews u can see its DD who makes GC smile and laugh so much and Iam guessing she herself is the reason y GC love's working with her soo much.she always has something good to say about everyone she is truely an angel.

look at the inocence in her eyes and her angelic smile which will make every heart melt.
she is truely one in a million.
I have loved this angel from dmg days where I was also a big fan of her she shared awesome chemistery  with all her co- stars and they all loved her a lot.I still love her chemistery most of all with mayank annand man they used to create magic on screen i still remember there background music off by heart lol
It wasn't just mayank but dd man shared a rocking chemistery with all specially with pankit,sunaina and karan .

man i would love to see these two together in a new show as couple they would create chemistery like no other i swear i have been a fan of these two together as a couple since dmg daysss
as iam a big fan of karan i love how dd has such nice things to say about him she says he is a very close friend and also he takes her as one of those cool boys love kashti soo much magical
also i love gurtii veryyy muchh man they create something new

there sooo hottttttttt and cuteee and sweet together they look so realistic together
so basically i love dd and would do anything to see her and so if u love dd then like this post and comment on what u love about her and what is ur fav quality about herr

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

tm_vdananya04pyari2006PriyaThomaswala66Saraswatie_Bkajol.kasuDhanyNandita5attack_007sarrmManeet2cutevarshrMANEET_BABYursrithikayadanuOblivion007heermeherAnu_RLuvScooby-Veritaserum-Audiwaliasanu3108mechantefilleAishMinozAmoureuxswetha10SahSahnivedithasun-naaaaaaaaautopia88a2zahidInfinitedreamsGiraffidaeDownhillblackb28

MANEET_BABY Senior Member
MANEET_BABY
MANEET_BABY

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
i really love ur post!!..ClapClapi love DD too!!Embarrassed
she is d most beautiful gal i hv ever seen on tv!!TongueDay Dreaming
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MANEET_BABY

u took word out of my mouth reallySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManeetkrazeMANEET_BABY

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Loved ur post and as for DD love everything about her. From her beauty to her smile and of course her acting. In one word she is simply GORGEOUS.
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
DD is not only a gorgeous & stupendous actress but also an amazing human being.Thumbs Up HugInfact,she's a rockingggggggggggggggggggg personality.HeartDay Dreaming                                                 

Edited by bobby13rocks - 16 January 2011 at 11:28pm
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MANEET_BABY

nawwwww thank u thats so sweet and i agree with every word u said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MANEET_BABY

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanny25

Loved ur post and as for DD love everything about her. From her beauty to her smile and of course her acting. In one word she is simply GORGEOUS.
awww thankk u yes i agree with u i love dd a lot as welll and my jj lol don't know y but just wanted to add that

Go to top