Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Future Track - cvs consider this

Posted: 13 years ago
  Since Mishal is not leaving the show... Please cvs please change the story line... now stop showing Nakku as super women.. people washing her feet.. stop all this.. make Bajji's character storng.. now a days he is just following Nakku... Nakku has super brains... and looks like she will become .. next DON..

Donot follow Ekta style... Seema should leave the show soon...
Please donot  do this : Seema leaves the show now after a month or so.. she comes back and says she is carrying Dutta's baccha.. please 🤢

Kala should be exposed soon and should leave PN.. She should join morey or Anna's team or BH may come to picture (it will be interesting to watch).

Develop Bajji's love story.. develop Roops and Madhu's character... New COP not sure.. it will be good track.. In the intial episode.. the importance was given to all the characters including sethji... please do the same now.. along with TASHA DEVELOPE other characters also. It will be interesting watch..

Bring back Babi, ganpat and Sethji now.. Babi should enter the show now.. her daughter is trouble ... right...

Edited by shashikalasm - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi,iam new in this forum.i like ur post.and hope that cv's will not drag current track.
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed wid all the suggestions given by u.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree too with shashikalasm and hope cv's will bring new track which must be interesting .Now these day ltl is boring .
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seema pregnant with D's child🤪Don't ever show this track ......Vaise bhi I think it's not possible .....D is a strong character and won't accept any nonsense from anyone😳
The rest I agree😊
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i don't want babi and ganpat back
--khushi-- thumbnail
I agree with u dear....................  I too fed up of seeing Nakku as super woman..................  This track is going toooo  boring...........
Agreed that cv's need to work on other charactors as well...............
deactivated1 thumbnail
I do miss the old Nakku. But another part of me likes her new development. She's proving again and again that in Bhao's absence, she can lead in his footsteps and secure his position until he returns. To see Nakku imitate Bhao, gain the respect and adoration of the village, is incredible. I think it's an important development - especially regarding the Kala-issue.

The only thing is that due to Nakku's new strength, Baji is being pushed a bit into the background and the question remains: How will Nakku be when Dutta returns?

It's really important that they balance her character. It's awesome to see her this strong and capable, but at the same time, her innocence and nervous nature should remain intact.

I do think, though, that the "washing her feet" scene was a bit too much for me. Nakku's nature, her down-to-earthness, it was somehow ruined by the way people placed her on a pedestal. Nakku is - at heart - the poor and down-to-earth girl. She should remain that way.
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
luved ur post😊
bt hv a different opinion abt naku being a superwoman....i personally m LOVING this new strong Naku❤️
Bt then completely respect ur views nd ideas