India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Akshay is Hero Material! (Page 2)

CoolFairySaba Senior Member
CoolFairySaba
CoolFairySaba

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I agree shruti......he is like a hero who a girl would like to have in real life.......there's no doubt about his amazing qualities........and I have been one of the ppl who called him boring(sorry).......but I only meant that compared to ajay's character he is.........for running a serial and making it interesting he shouldn't be the main lead I guess........and it's kind of true, coz the show has turned really dull since ajay's left.......I don't mean to hurt anyone here.......akshay's perfect, there's no doubt about that.......,but that doesn't click with the serial at the moment...............just my opinion:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

rmitra Goldie
rmitra
rmitra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with TM. A nice silent guy can be a hero too. Akshay's character is very different than the heros we see in all shows. A hero  neednot show high drama from the beginning but still can impress many. Akshay is a real life hero who understands and supports the love of his life.The creatives can use this as a pillar to weave Manjari & Akshay's lovestory in a most sweet & enchanting way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionforbiddenloveWooHooHaha21frenz4u

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Well I as Sarah said will not comment about the jodi or jodi's but I agree that he's hero material, no doubt.. He's a real good actor in comparision to Yashdeep as well.. But there is something in Yashdeep (Ajay) that just clicks in the serial for me and not for Akshay.. Even when the show started I liked Akshay but never use to watch YIH regularly, dont know why, it just didnt attract me much.. But when Ajay was introduced, there was something that attracted me and got me to watch all the episodes!! Even though when Yashdeep was introduced even I thought he could not act, but I recently realised that there was something in him that made the show interesting and brighter for me.. Coz I watched the first few epi's, then left, then came back when Ajay came, then watched until Ranbir-Manjari track started and now havent watched the show since around 2 weeks I guess.. So as I said Akshay is a hero material, no doubt and I like him too much too.. I have liked him and will do so..

PS: I never said he's boring.. I like him but not love him.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolFairySabaWhitestallion

LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Akshay is that guy in your Chem class...or that guy who buys you lunch and you just smile and say thanks' your such a great guy...but never considered him anything more than just a friend. He's the guy who you cry to when your boyfriend breaks up with you; he's the guy who listens to you when your angry; he's the guy who you call when your depressed...and he's the guy that loves you the most, but instead of him telling you that; he lets you figure it out while he patiently stays in the background supporting  you and making you happy. I had a Akshay in my life, we were friends since the third grade; but of course; I just viewed him as my best friend; never thinking otherwise. Every time I broke up with a boyfriend...he was there...every time I was sad...he was there.....then one day, I realized that the reason all my other boyfriends probably never worked for me was because somewhere in the back of my mind I was trying to find someone who would be like him, and respect me, love me and support me like him. I am sorry for rambling, but I am rooting for Akshay and I love Akshay. He is your true to reality guy, he is genuine...he isn't overtly aggressive like all the other heros he isn't crazy possessive, just....sweet, simple and awesome. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionforbiddenlovefrenz4u

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveStruck21

Akshay is that guy in your Chem class...or that guy who buys you lunch and you just smile and say thanks' your such a great guy...but never considered him anything more than just a friend. He's the guy who you cry to when your boyfriend breaks up with you; he's the guy who listens to you when your angry; he's the guy who you call when your depressed...and he's the guy that loves you the most, but instead of him telling you that; he lets you figure it out while he patiently stays in the background supporting  you and making you happy. I had a Akshay in my life, we were friends since the third grade; but of course; I just viewed him as my best friend; never thinking otherwise. Every time I broke up with a boyfriend...he was there...every time I was sad...he was there.....then one day, I realized that the reason all my other boyfriends probably never worked for me was because somewhere in the back of my mind I was trying to find someone who would be like him, and respect me, love me and support me like him. I am sorry for rambling, but I am rooting for Akshay and I love Akshay. He is your true to reality guy, he is genuine...he isn't overtly aggressive like all the other heros he isn't crazy possessive, just....sweet, simple and awesome. 

Beautifully said. ITA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index