Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*|| #14 (Page 15)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

congrats on 14th threadParty
hi everyone


Haila..Maaneet ke shaadi ke excitement main main toh Bhul hi gayi..lol

CONGRATS EVERYONE..YAY 14 THREAD..KEEP ROCKING..LOL

Hey Karu
Omg jaan Maaneet dreamyyy wedding on its way! HayeeeeeDay Dreaming

i know shreya, i so cannot waitDay Dreaming
and our dream came true maaneet on ghoda hayeeEmbarrassed

Yaa hayeeee
OMG i hope they show the shaadi aaj..kyunki i will be Dead by tomorrow..lol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

LMAOO
Did anyone saw U ME TV seg today?? haha

na maaneet ko waha bhi dikhaya?Shocked


Maaneet ko nahi Maanisha ko tha..lol
Maanisha ki masti!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by -karishma-

congrats on 14th threadParty
hi everyone
hii karishma
we alll dead after seeing geet latest pics man uffffffff
omg anu i just saw themShockedDeadDay DreamingSillyuff i cannot wait for this shaadi nowEmbarrassed
i knwwww karishma me alll r dyinggggggggggg to seeee da maneet dreamy mariage now ufffffff half hr plzzzz passs sooooooooon
yep yep anu now i am like dying seriously. And tht pics uff killed meDead
50 more min to goDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Lol btw woh Artice Maan geet to tie the knot main Dev kaha se tapak gaya?Confusedlol


Edited by maangeetcrazy - 17 January 2011 at 8:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-JanuableSanu

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

congrats on 14th threadParty
hi everyone


Haila..Maaneet ke shaadi ke excitement main main toh Bhul hi gayi..lol

CONGRATS EVERYONE..YAY 14 THREAD..KEEP ROCKING..LOL

Hey Karu
Omg jaan Maaneet dreamyyy wedding on its way! HayeeeeeDay Dreaming

i know shreya, i so cannot waitDay Dreaming
and our dream came true maaneet on ghoda hayeeEmbarrassed

Yaa hayeeee
OMG i hope they show the shaadi aaj..kyunki i will be Dead by tomorrow..lol!

haan i wish aaj hi ho ab toh i can't wait anymore. Ouchwe have been waiting for this since october bas ab aur intezaar nahi hotaDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

yep yep anu now i am like dying seriously. And tht pics uff killed meDead
50 more min to goDay Dreaming
IKR uffffffffffff seriolsy if marriage is dis dreamy den imagine abt SR ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

LMAOO
Did anyone saw U ME TV seg today?? haha

na maaneet ko waha bhi dikhaya?Shocked


Maaneet ko nahi Maanisha ko tha..lol
Maanisha ki masti!!LOL

oh achaLOLthanks for telling me will surely watch itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Lol btw woh Artice Maan geet to tie the knot main Dev kaha se tapak gaya?Confusedlol
yeh kaun sa article hai?Confusedis it a new one?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 44379

Ankita_88 97 44379 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9569

Amor. 30 9569 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12381

Amour_Reet 18 12381 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7562

Shipra_S 14 7562 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3721

adits7 20 3721 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index