Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW "Friendship" (Page 3)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Dreamy Big smile 

Thanx lots for sharing ur views. U really dont need to say sorry. It s me who shud be. I myself am posting after 4 daysOuch I shud apologise bfr all. Loved ur views on friendship. True dear ... the only foundation for a true friendship is Trust. When kids, we used to ask a riddle to each other. Which is the ship tht never sinks. The answer was Friendship. Thn we didnt know the depth of this statement but grew up to realise wat it means EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

U nervous to post ShockedShocked By saying so ur embarassing all of us. U know how fabulous writer u are Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Dreamy Big smile 

Thanx lots for sharing ur views. U really dont need to say sorry I'm only glad I saw this before the week was over, really nice topic. It s me who shud be. I myself am posting after 4 daysOuch I shud apologise bfr all It happens and with other things going on, so don't hard on yourself. Loved ur views on friendship. True dear ... the only foundation for a true friendship is Trust. When kids, we used to ask a riddle to each other. Which is the ship tht never sinks. The answer was Friendship. Thn we didnt know the depth of this statement but grew up to realise wat it means EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Oh I know that one as well, yeah as kids we used to write them on cards to each other...

U nervous to post ShockedShocked By saying so ur embarassing all of us. U know how fabulous writer u are Big smileBig smile  always nervous,Wink, we have so many fabulous writers here and I mean that. GKD section is lucky to have so many, yourself, vista, di, prash, sia and so many others!!.....seriously, wordwise this week hasn't been good...too many stuff going on and when I sit down, words are like treacle - hard to get out!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Nandini, I am very very sorry for replying so late. I feel like a small child kneeling down in fear of getting in trouble. LOL.

Friendship is a very key and important factor in the lifestyle of many living things. Many animals as well as human beings depend on friends for comfort, support, and protection. We go to a friend at moments of joy or misery. In life, we constantly meet many new people and develop friendships. Some friendships remain for a long time while other just break up after a while. It may be circumstance, misunderstanding, or indifference that cause these separations. However, a true friend can always recognize or remember you no matter how long they have not seen or spoken to you. Some friendships give you great joy, others heartbreak and regret. This is also a great journey in our lives. We must meet all kinds of people and face some challenges to discover who is ultimately a true and real friend. As a child, I was very shy to speak to people and only spoke to a few people. I had feared what people will think of me and my personality. However, when I reached adolescence, I became more courageous and started to talk to all sorts of people. I know how it feels to be timid and insecure around people and thus I am able to make them speak. Regardless, I have met many people that have assumed the role of a friend as a image and nothing more. These are the types of friends that I stopped talking to because they never felt like friends. At one point you know them and then you feel like you have never met them before. It hurts me to know that some friends just remain as your friends to simply use you as a person. A person is not a tool to be used and then forgotten about. We all have hearts and feelings. Fortunately, I have met some fabulous people that are now my tight friends. I always wonder that life is so interesting because the friends that are so dear to you, are kept in a distance. I have hung with some of my closest friends for only a month, and yet it feels like I have known them for so long. For me, a true friend must understand me inside and out and appreciate me for who I am. A person must always be respected. Also, I remember seeing a friend after one year at a  fair, I had just seen her back and yet I had recognized her. I was extremely pleased to see her again after such a long time.  I wasn't feeling well that day and then her appearance brought great joy. It was like a god's gift to cheer me.

In GKD, the goons and Avi demonstrate this great and strong friendship that is unbelievible. They have been Avi's supporting hand in all difficult times as well as some pleasant times. To them, Avi's happiness was the most important thing in their lives and thus they had lived to please him. When looking at the gang, we don't see the boss-worker relationship. Avi had a loving and friendly attachment to each and everyone of them. He was devastated by Kanoo's state after RV's beating and Avi wanted to kill RV. This shows that they are not mere objects and workers but people that are worthy. Avi couldn't tolerate seeing any of his friends hurt and he wanted to punish those who brought harm. Likewise, Avi had first opened his heart out to these friends. They weren't just fellow goons but close buddies. A guy always consults his buddies for advice. Furthermore, he had shown his disappointment and misery with Arpi's rejection (which he misunderstood) to his friends. Avi demonstrated great anger to them because he knew that they would understand how he was feeling and he could only express himself to them. Moreover, Avi was pained by Sarvanna death. He had held on to his buddy and prayed for his revival. He was reluctant to leave his friends at the police station because he feared for their safety. The goons were happy to sacrifice their lives for Avi because they respected and loved him greatly. Avi's affection was more worthy to them then their mere life. It was a heavenly gift to die while protecting Avi and thus they shielded Avi from all dangers. Amjad had taken a bullet to protect his Avi. Likewise, both Pelewan and Kanoo are suffering torture because they live for just Avi. He is not only a friend to them, but a brother and their own god.  They will stand by his side till the end just like religious devotees. This is what true friendship is, always give and never expect.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85-sia-_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priya-Prashu-chatterbox

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

@nandini    thanks a lot di for appreciating my POV's!! :) :)

^^^ hey sidda...u've summed it up very well!!
"Some friendships give you great joy, others heartbreak and regret. This is also a great journey in our lives.We must meet all kinds of people and face some challenges to discover who is ultimately a true and real friend. As a child, I was very shy to speak to people and only spoke to a few people. I had feared what people will think of me and my personality. However, when I reached adolescence, I became more courageous and started to talk to all sorts of people. I know how it feels to be timid and insecure around people and thus I am able to make them speak.For me, a true friend must understand me inside and out and appreciate me for who I am. "

@bold   specially loved this POV!! like stated some friendships will give us utter joy n some utter sadness n regret!! but i think we must pass this phase to find out who our true freind is...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index