nice topic nandu di and never read like awsome topic now ta ta  ta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Hey Nandini, CB and Sia,Hug

Awesome topic and very timely too, in view of the potential lossCryCry of Sarwana and Amjad.
CB, Sia you both have pretty much covered all that I really had to say in general terms on the subject of friendship. Trust is the bedrock. There is no place for jealousy and envy. Friends have to accept and be accepted as they are.

Coming to a more personal perspective, friendship to me means just one name. We really were BFF even before the phrase was in existence. And that is not to say that we have everything in common and that we never fight...........nothing could be further from truth. We have very little in common except perhaps age and a social nature. Other than that, we are pretty much polar opposites. And we fight. A lot. In fact, for most of the time. We now live saat samundar paar, have not met in six years, do not connect over the social media. Yet, we are closer than ever. Any time either of us picks the phone up and calls the other, we start off at just the place we left off, with nary a pause. Even though it really sounds filmy, it is "dil ka connection".

When I first met her, (( was in fifth grade) I think I immediately knew that she was going to be my special friend . Of course, I had to spend the next couple of years convincing her LOLLOL but  since then, the bond has been unbreakable, touchwood. We have fought and made up, been there for each other's families, loved and lost, had kids, gotten married (not necessarily in that orderLOLLOL) changed jobs, lost dear family members..........in short just lived our lives, together. In so many ways, our world view has been shaped by the other's perspective, life experiences.

Despite having lots and lots of friends (some very close and special, I might add), I am really really lucky to have that one person who I can truly call Best Friend Forever.

Thanks for this awesome topic Nandini and now I am going to bawl like crazyCryCryBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniSidda8chatterbox-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
arre why bawl.. u be happy that u hv someone who u can call best friend forever..

i think for any relationship trust is important factor  and rest is to keep away jealousy  envy  which create loads of issues..

_nandini

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

LOLLOLbawl bcoz yaaaaad aaa rahi hai

_nandini

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hiee Nandu...

woow...loved this topic " friendship"...

m going come back nd ans this tomrw...i have loads of things in my mind.. to write here..

wld come and write them..

Till then..Sia, CB Di, Vista Di...well said by you all...

Vista Di...can understand how you are feeling now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniVistaa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Sorry for being so late to comment hereUnhappy. That's really irresponsible of me.Ouch Came to the forum n got busy with the other posts. CB, wow so well said about Frienship.ClapClap Surely the foundation of a good friendship is trust and understanding. But hav to share something on ur quote tht friendship is love. We are a group of 6 friends and 2 are boys. We six are extremely good friends since school. When this movie KKHH came, we all had been together to watch it n felt so disgusted on the concept tht friendship is love. Though we all loved movie bt tht one liner was embarrassing.LOLLOL

Sia, lots of hugs to u dearHugHug. Am amazed at ur knowledge n witShocked. U n Sidda r probably the youngest in the forum n the most brilliant n talented as wellClapClap. Loved reading ur POV. So impressed and agree with the point tht sometimes all of us try to change ourselves to be friends with someone by lying or pretending. Those friendships hardly last. For any relation to be successful, one needs to be honest and faithful. This is what we got to see in the show GKD. The day Avi was introducing the goons to arpi, he was telling each of their good things n flaws. Inspite of knowing each other's flaws they are so good friends and the strength of each other.SmileSmile

Vista, Thank u for sharing some lovely moments of ur life with usBig smile. Loved ur post. U reminded me of my bestieeEmbarrassedBig smile. I can understand ur feelings. I echo ur words hereBig smile. I hav also shared lots of wonderful moments with her. We don't stay nearby but there's not a single day wen we don't catch up .. be it fone or chats. I haven't met her since a yr but feel as if we nvr parted. She is the one person who understands all the words which I don't or cant speak. She's jst the best I have. We both have blogs n whenever sit to write, its always abt our friendship. Our other friends get irritated sometimesLOLLOL. Aww now am nostalgicCryCry

Edited by _nandini - 20 January 2011 at 4:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-Sidda8Vistaa-Prashu-chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
aur hum sochhe ihh topic kidhar gaya eh

nandu dear chhupi rustam  dheere dheere khul rahi ho

hmm slow and steady here too eh

true true true what u say

and kkhh just came to my mind when u said abt friendship

but from my experience i say trust is very important in any relationship

where trust is broken  everything else comes crashing Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniVistaa

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hi  Nandini,Hug

Sorry for being so late to this, Di pointed it out that as it had gone to the 2nd page.

Wonderful topic and so appropriate with what is happening to GKD.

Friendship to me means having that one special friend with whom you could pour your heart out. I am a very private person, only few people (can count on one hand and have some spare) really know me and what's in my heart. To those people, I am here 24/7 and vice versa. We may not meet often or even call but the moment we do, we can go on for hours and chat about everything and anthing without the fear of being judged or found lacking. Trust is a big, big key here. If you trust your friend, nothing else matters.

In GKD Avdesh and his gang have this intangible link and friendship covered by a hierachy of sort. Yet when it really matters, they will give their life for one another (as seenOuch), order and boss each other with no thought to the hierachy. That is what friendship is to them. In fact it is one of brotherhood, not of blood, but of circumstance and experience. That is more long lasting and more bonding.

Hope you enjoy my bit, everyone else have done a marvellous job so feel nervous!!WinkBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index