Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW "Friendship"

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Marquee Text

This week's DOTW is dedicated to our Awesome Foursome, Kanoo, Sarvana, Pehelwaan n Amjad … To the most Treasured Possession called

"Friendship"

These 4 noble merry men taught us a valuable lesson for life with their loyalty, faithfulness n dedication for their friendship. And Avi's feelings for them was equally intense. He never considered them as his goons but his best friends.

So Guys do u all think that such Friends and Friendship actually exist in the Real world or is it jst fictional. Do such friendship exist only in the tales and stories. Do u really have such people in ur life who give a meaning to ur life and without them ur incomplete. Friends who complete u !!!  Please share ur views on this Incredible gift called Friendship. (It cud be with regard to GKD or ur personal experiences)Big smileBig smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghchistajaanshen-sia-Sidda8dannojes_jadeVistaaDreamygal301chatterboxyoga23priyasmile.sara-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
awesome while my kitchen friendship is calling me i wud come back to this friendship later

nice topic nandu bandu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Nandu nice topic n would surly respond to this aramse soch samajh kee.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
hiyaa me back and all goneConfused

anyways  u hv written abt friendship.

i recall this dialogue from movie kuch kuch hota hai

when srk is asked what is pyaar or what is dosti

pyaar is dosti or dosti is pyaar eh.

anyways  the point here is that in gkd the awesome foursome were all good friends and very loyal to avdesh. and he never treated them inferior to him.  this kind of friendship i toh havent seen in reality and to me it existed only in films and tv shows..

friendships to me happen when two like minded ppl meet and gel with each other. at times meaningful and long lasting friendships happen bt at times things dont work out despite both the ppl really gelling with each other.

my personal experiences.. to this day i havent had the kind of friendship which is shown in gkd but yes there r freinds who i can rely on trust and  share everything with and they r like good sounding boards. with who i vent out scream shout or share funny things., in short yes there r freinds who r  trustworthy and wud stand by you.  but then there r always limitations as in personal life everyone is busy.. but when u need a shoulder they r there even if miles apart..

i have been lucky and unlucky both. all my friendships since some yrs has been online and almost all came from  i-f. which is good social ground.

friendships should not hold egos jealousy or envy. if a friend has that and doesnt understand other friends majboori ( how do u translate that in english Confused)  then that person has never been ur good and true friend..

in gkd the freindship is one rare one and as yet   i hv to come across such one where in a friend is ready to die for the person he is loyal to

thats it i guess i said my views
great topic hereClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniBenNevisVistaaSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
great topic di :) :)
coming to the point...friendship is one of those few rare things(not the exact word but...i'll have to use since i dunno the exact one!!) that money can never ever buy...it's purely n completely based on love n trust!! here in GKD Avi n his goons are so attached n close to one another that it seems so good to be true or real..they have always been a pillar of support to Avi...lending him a hand whenever he's in need of it....trying to reduce his sorrow..n they are just wat true friends are suppoed to be!! when Sarwanawa died for Avi it was not just a fellow person or gang member who had left it him!! he was the person with whom he had grown up n suddenly losing that person forever was too unbearable for him!! sarwana on his part like a true friend gave up his life for his bhaiyyaji...a loyalty n devotion yet to be seen in the real world!!
the bottom line of friendship is trust...one has to trust his friend no matter what or however circumstances are...n one more imp quality of a friend is that he has to accept you as what you truly are...sometimes i've seen ppl trying to change themselves or act artificially or cook up some lies to their friend trying to sound perfect or trying to look/sound similar in thoughts..but how long is this relation going to sustain??!! personally i feel that friendship wud workout n sustain longer even if two are friends are opposite minded..think in the exact opposite ways but are emotionally rooted to the same good thoughts...n they have respect for one another as well as accept the other with his flaws..the other way of friendship wud certainly break coz not all times can u try to pose yourself in a different way trying to please the other!!
we have so many friends many good n close ones..they are always with us...we dont feel the dire desire of a friend when we are happy...when we have everything we've wanted...only when we are completely brokendown..isolated...alone...saddness brimming our eyes with tears..when we've got no one to support us...no one to believe or trust..no one to actually say"hey buddy i'm always with u..come what i'll stand by u"...we actually happen to understand..realise  the importance of a friend/friendsip...the one who comes to our aid in these odd unhappy distraught circumstances is the one who's a true friend!! there are many ppl who often who say..."are we not havin enough problems that we have to hear n try to solve his...we are suffering here with our troubles how come he expects us to help him...it's a big headache..n we are going to get into a mess trying to help him out..so we better stay out of it!!" what can we do to such ppl..they are incorrigible in their thoughts!! when me,myself,my ego,mine all these thoughts comes into friendship or for that matter any relationship...it's not going to last forever..it might snap at the very next heatd conversation..very next argument/fight!! when these things fill up our mind the smallest joke can seem to be provoking to us n we end up spoiling our friendships!!
i've got a good number of friends but none to be as a true friend..i mean..though i share my thoughts,views,likes,dislikes i still feel the distance apart..there's something lacking which i'll have to figure out or might it's because transiting from school to clg, from clg to UGclg... i think i left behind a lot of friends..made new ones..so i think it's gonna take time to finally have that one true friend!! or might be i'll have grow n mature a bit to deserve such a good friend!!
i've had my say..though i feel i can still go on n on...

Edited by -sia- - 21 January 2011 at 2:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniVistaaSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterbox

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

@ CB  nice POV di :))

"friendships should not hold egos jealousy or envy. if a friend has that and doesnt understand other friends majboori ( how do u translate that in english Confused)  then that person has never been ur good and true friend.. in gkd the freindship is one rare one and as yet   i hv to come across such one where in a friend is ready to die for the person he is loyal to"

@ bold agree completely with this point...egoism..jealousy...envy pave way for the destruction of a relationship....howevr strong the bond might be...these things thinks are successful in breaking it up!! n yeah a friend has to understand the other one's helplessness..not in all situations can the friend support you..even if he is your the best friend!! for me ma best example is ma mother...she's been caught or trapped into this weird kind of situation where her own best friend(of 30 years n i knd of call her ma aunt!!) is not in good terms with her mother(my grandmom!!) so mom is helpless when thes two ppl are telling her abt one another...when ma aunt tells her abt ma grandmom..being a frnd mum has to support her but being a daughter she has her own respect for her mother which she cannot change!! so she's sort of trapped b/we these two ppl n sometimes she feels so bad abt it that..neither can she openly support her frnd..nor can she leave her mother's side!! but ma aunt n grandmom being clever n intelligent enough never ask ma mum for her views...they just pour their heart out to her...n do not ask more...mom on her part does the only thing she can do...pray to the good lord that the topic ends there itself!! but the major part is all this mess was due to mis-understandin b/w ma aunt n naani...ther's this common friend of theirs..some lady of age in b/w of these two..she jus sucks..from here to there she passes on some nasty comments whick makes them furious on one another..she tells ma aunt that,."u know that lady has tld abt u lyk this..blah n blah"(though nothing wud have been tld) ma aunt in anger utters out one sentence..not hurting..but she does say something..this lady does not stop here...she goes to my naani exaaggrates the situation add some masala to the sentences n make her fume with anger...quite of a narada work she does..when we hear that our close frnd has said like this we get anger...here these two are not evn frnds..she's her best frnd's mother n for naani she's her daughter's best frnd..so since these two do not have proper communication..things get messed n that narada lady is successful in creating a rift...a huge mountain out of a molehill..!! the outcome of all this is ma poor mum lands big time in confusion n saddness!! wat i basically wanted to say was a true frnd has to believe n understand u...as CB di said Avi n his frnds are rare..a majnu can die for laila...a juliet can die for romeo..a lancelot can give up his life for  guinevere...anarkali can readily accet to get into the clasps of death for salim...but a friend giving up his life..for his best friend is something very difficult to do...exceptional n rare..!! something very difficult to find in true real life!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8Vistaa-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
yes true sia

in any relationship trust is very important and if it breaks everything breaks

in gkd  like u said a friend gives up his life for  a friend thats very very rare

and the point is just now i recalled another friendship which is very rare/
miles apart these two r very much together and help out each other in whatever way they can..

this quote describes that relationship

"True friendship is based on trust, honesty and sincere generosity of our hearts."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniVistaa-Prashu-

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
^^^ wow...nice quote di...these are the qualities one will find in a  true friend!! this reminds me one more thing...a true friend can/will always be your best/close friend...but a best frnd may always not be your true friend!!  we never know who is our true frnd until the right situation arises but till then we'll always a close frnd!!(i hope this makes sense to the person who reads this!!) a true frnd is even more difficiult to find than a best frnd!! this lead sto be another quote that says...
"it's not hard/difficult to sacrifice something(any thing for that matter...might be materialstic things or something that's really close to u..something u never ever thought of giving up..someone u've never ever thought of losing..something special to your heart!!) but it's really hard/difficult to find a person(your friend..your love..or anyone for that matter!!) who deserves your sacrifice"

Edited by -sia- - 17 January 2011 at 3:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8Vistaa-Prashu-chatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index