daring act..from anmol to ragini..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

First thanks to shanti for the scene of 26th july with anmol/tammy  that got me to watch this epi so many times during week-end..๐Ÿ˜Š

Coming to the topic..the scene that got us emotional in this epi  was tammy's anxiety and tears as she thought anmol will never return...her questions about it to ragini and mamaji but they had no answer for her as they were totally lost  by this sudden outburst of hers....a real misunderstanding here as tammy was not asking about ranveer but her papa anmol..the only person who tried to reveal the truth to her was vasu..no chance for her as tammy saw her papa coming and rushed to hug him..we got such a beautiful emotional moment of anmol/tammy..the "I love you papa" from his daughter came as a soothing factor for anmol after going through a hard day..the sign of relief on his face and he did felt that there is someone who loves him genuinely and its his angel whom he too loved beyond anything...

Along with that there was some daring scenes too..

Anmol was always daring when it comes to confront vasu and this time his princess was very hurt as vasu was going to reveal the truth to her..in the nick of time anmol arrived and controlled the situation..the way he told her "mein bhi toh sunoo kya sach bata rahee thi aap tamanna ko"....next we got a heated argument of the two and how much hatred vasu had for anmol .still he never back out but will be there to protect his loved ones and this time it was for his daughter tammy..this dialogue gave me a sense of pride for the character anmol when he told vasu"mrs rajvansh mein jaanta houn ki tamanna ko uska surname kitna important hein".."jab mein nein iss naam ko apnaya toh mein apni beti se uska surname kyun chinooungaa"...he changed his surname so as his daughter don't lose her real identity to be called a rajvansh instead he took the surname of rajvansh....

anmol you were  really daring be it as anmol sareen or rajvansh..thats why we adore you..nothing complicated for him but made life for him and the rajvansh family easy going and happy.

The surprising daring scene..ragini..unexpected for us and anmol too ragini stood by anmol and defended him too ..the one whom she never dared to open her mouth said a lot in this epi against vasu..like "mummyji  inn ka ghar anaa  innki sacchai ka sab se baraa saboot hein  mere liye..issliye yeh joh bhi kiya yeh sab jaane ki mujhe koi jaldi nahin hein"...taking his  office suitcase and asked him to get fresh ..well I just adored ragini at that moment as she was anmol's wife completely and so daring to confront her M-I-L....

Mamaji turn now..he too did dared to reply vasu when she said ragini's innocence will destroy everything..he answered her back saying wat's you calling innocence it's the image of that unbreakable faith we have in GOD and we don't need proof for that..he did side for his daughter and son in law anmol..he was so proud of ragini at that moment to stand by her husband as he had total trust/faith on anmol ...

Last inder did dared to confront vasu ...he gave vasu the reality check as whom was to be blamed and how anmol was innocent ..anmol  saved their whole family from humiliation or going behind bars.. yes liked inder courage to support anmol and that against someone he never dared to open his mouth..the way he said "ek beta joh ek apne pita aur apne parivaar ke liye karta hein who aaj anmol nein hamare liye kar diya"..awwwwwwww that look anmol gave inder conveyed so much..yes he was once more someone's son ..he was inder son anmol rajvansh...

The one who cant dare to say a thank you to anmol was vasu..

Lets just say another reason why the viewers accepted anmol in their heart..on that day he fulfilled the duty of a son without thinking of the consequences  and it was to save his family members..

Once again a request to DKUT please bring anmol's character back in season 2 as he did made wonders and this character so real..

Now I just want to read this news "BIDAAI IS BACK AGAIN" with anmol/ragini..

Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Saveeta supurb Analysis !!๐Ÿ‘

I have always loved this Anmol vasu confrontation tops mylist can i say my second best  pair after Anmol Tammy

The way he says "Zara mai bhi tho sunu ki kayun si sachaiye batayee ja rahi hai "

That daring tone he gives looking at Sharma ji , Ragini and finally Vasu

I am sure Vasu at that point when she heard that tone from Anmol was'nt prepared to give that answer coz she herself knew that somthings should'nt be opened out period

And Ragini's support  I still remember that we had a post where we were extremely disspointed that Ragini did'nt trust Anmol and the argument ran pages , and then after Sharma ji told her to think from her  heart and then the weight on her mind would reduce she was compelled to reassure herself that Anmol returned home  safe and sound and he is back and would'nt go anywhere

The character of Anmol is so well crafted, espiecally with the different dimensions he portrays in terms of .emotions, anger, confrontation, love and high point relationship.

Even being a stranger to the family he gained all the respect from the people who were truly close to hm and he made no room for complaints.
Vasu  had to finally give in her ego which she always carroied and it was due to all the goodness of this man

We  have a lot more to understand abt this person we just got a piece of his character, the  main part is his love for ragini which was more for himself  and for his satisfaction, but when the true reciprocation starts I wonder how beautiful it is going to be๐Ÿ˜

And the daring part was just WOW !!!๐Ÿ˜

Gosh  we can go on and on abt ANMOL !! ๐Ÿ˜
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Saveeta as usual it really fantasticccc. I loved your analysis.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shanaya28 thumbnail
@shanti...in the beginning the focus was totally on anmol and his clashes with vasu was always a must watch..

daring anmol was always wow and wow...he did kept us glued to our screen as his acting with that defiant tone esp when it comes to ragini or tammy even gunni or alekh he was there to  challenge vasu's ego and hatred towards him..here we will just be mesmerised by his powerful acting and still are bowled over reliving these scenes..

wat i liked the most mamaji always had this respect and trust on anmol .he was proud of his son in law ..anmol/mamaji scene in the nari niketan made his faith on him  more stronger after their interaction about ranveer death..the way he pacified him and asked him not to return that precious gift ranveer gave him and its his family..they will be lost without him.he returned back to HIS family..another brilliant performance of anmol...

thats why he was disappointed when ragini questioned him about anmol of why he married a widow with a kid..as you put it he did tell her to listen to her heart as how could he do this and saying i trust anmol more than my life..

after that epi things began to change in angini's relationship..how he got scolded by ragini in their room..my my ragini was the real wife again..to say to it subconsciously anmol already was having that special place in her heart and thus such unexpected outburst now and then..then when she will realised it she will again take that backstep...cute scene and how anmol reacted with a big smile saying "aap nein haque se daanta bahut achaa lagaa.aur yeh muskaan ka raaz yehi hein"

agree with you anmol has amazed ..mesmerised us to such extent that we want more of this character on screen as there are so much to develop in such well sketched character..like you said his unconditional love we got to watch it in the leap but we do want to see the intensity of his love for ragini in season 2..of course same goes for ragini too how deep will be her love for anmol....

as their pavitra rishta their  lovestory  after marriage too will be worth watching and they will create that magic again...

request again to the CT bring anmol  back with ragini...

anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brilliant job savee di each and every word of your post is damn true and amazing
welldone๐Ÿ‘
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
damn di....your last few words in capital letters in the last sentence did manage to kick me outta ma chair in excitement and then i fell flat on my face once i read the first portion of that sentence ๐Ÿ˜’..... n yes my all time fav dialogue "zara mein bhi toh sunoo kounse sach bata rahee thi aap tamanna ko".....i bet if Mr./Mrs Sharma and Ragini were not there then he wud have given a piece of his mind right then right there ๐Ÿ˜.....

as usual lovely post di.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic Saveeta๐Ÿ‘,Loved each and every word of your analysis ๐Ÿ‘and it is completely true๐Ÿ‘.Evevthough Bidaai ended 2 months before you are coming up with these awesome post.๐Ÿ‘
shanaya28 thumbnail
thats the magic of anmol and angini..4 months on screen and we still have so much to share  and write about them...

when we relive these moments then we observed certain scenes and we just  say wow they were outstanding..

be it angini..kids.alekh.vasu ...

day by day i'm missing them soooooo much..still want to be positive of a comeback but sometimes the hope dies not hearing anything..

last night watched the KC epi and apoorva/parul chemistry is fantastic and thats why their scenes are so capturing and we never get tired of watching them in same frame..

angini  are magical as a jodi..๐Ÿ˜
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true Saveeta๐Ÿ‘,No other jodi can create such an awesome chemistry with in 4 months๐Ÿ‘ and that too without much romantic scenes๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Their simple eyelock can show us their beautiful chemistry they shared๐Ÿ˜ณ.I just watch their scenes and mainly Anmol's half confession on KC night again and again๐Ÿ˜ณ .

Not interested to watch any other serial.Such was the impact of Angini on me.๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘
shanaya28 thumbnail
@rehana...sorry i know we want them back and everyday i come on IF with the hope of some news about them or bidaai.. but nothing and  the hope crashes down..this is the news we want to read or hear rite..bidaai is back again with our fav jodi angini..cant tell you how much i'm missing them...๐Ÿ˜ญ

as krithika said the impact they made on us in these 4 months is huge.same as her no other show gets me interested now...i better watch unlimited times angini scenes or watch the videomixes and of course keep reading all the FFS again and again..

thinking of all this  my anger keeps growing for these SP people...๐Ÿ˜ก