Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG."dont mess with me COMPLETED!!! (Page 78)

Rujul13 Senior Member
Rujul13
Rujul13

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you for not letting anything happen to Geet. I was so scared. I did not had courage to read thinking that she will be raped. Therefore just read comments from other readers just to check whether my fear was right or not. when I read happy comments I gathered the courage to read it. I must say I was relived that nothing happened to Geet. so Thank you very much and sorry for my assumptions.

Regarding next part...as long as no rape scene in the twist I happy whichever way you choose.

just hate rape whether it by husband or any other men. Ii it in my hand than I would kill that person who is involved in this crime.

I hope you have forgiven me for my wrong assumptions...

Love & peace

Yosh

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akap

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

The Care home was hustling and bustling. All the kids running up and down making sure all is well for Geet's big day. It was going to be the best day of her life and the kids had made sure that it will be.

'Excuse me.. bhaiya.. what are you doing here' asked Piya and Nikita who were standing guard.

'Urm..yeh I came to see how you all were doing and if you needed any help' Maan said being caught off guard as he was walking down the corridor towards Geet's room.

'really bhaiya..so why are you looking at Didi's room?' asked Ronit and Atul who had arrived.

'Don't you guys know. Bhaiya is missing didi.. that's why bewaakoof ladkey'  said Rati.

'you called us boys dumb' shouted Rahul.

'yes we did' Said Ananya.

'Bhaiya listen what they are saying' Said Ronit..'they are insulting our species'

'Insulting..We are just saying the truth..' said Nikita.

'Bhaiyaa help us' said Atul.

'Guys whats going on and why is there so much noise' asked Geet who walked out the room. Everyone turned and saw Geet who was holding Karan.

Maan turned to stare at her too. Geet looked up at Maan and there was an eyelock. All the kids watched them looking at Geet then at Maan. They tried to break there eyelock by clicking fingers, clapping and screaming. But both of there eyes were locked.

'bhaiya and didi are gone..into mahi land. Lets go too.. We still have so much work ' Rati said.

The kids left and Karan also was trying to go but Geet was holding him.

'DIDIII' Karan yelled in her ear. Geet awoke from her Maan Trance

'Karan.. why are you shouting and what where have everyone gone?' asked Geet putting him down.

'Karan is going to. Bye Didi' Karan ran off laughing.

'Geet' Maan said turning to her. Geet looked at him.

'Maan' Geet shied.

'Geet I need to talk to you. It's something important' Maan said. He had just managed to get Geet to trust him and needed her to know this truth.

'Maan one minute' Geet said as she heard the kids yell.

'Didi.. there a call for you' Said Rati.

'Hello Geet' the voice said.

'Brij Veerji you….' Geet asked sitting down. 'I thought we were never going to cross eachother's path again' asked Geet.

'Geet…I know I said that. But Geet the man your marrying has a past. A past that includes me and you'

'What do you mean?' asked Geet confused. 'are you trying to cause more trouble in my life?' asked Geet.

'No Geet come meet me right now at the park' Brij said.

'Okay' said Geet.

Geet went to meet Brij and sat at the park.

'Geet… Maan brought my company and partnership. He wanted to know my relations with you. Then I diversed into his past and I found out that..our father had ….raped his mother. This is why he wanted to get revenge on us. Me and You. He brought me to the road now. Geet this is probably because of my past how I treated you. And our father. It is my karma. Maan punished me. But Geet why you? Because our dad raped our mum. I think this marriage is a faade to marry you and ruin your life Geet. Everything is a sham. He wants to ruin your life…'

SLAP.

'Geet' Brij said.

'How dare you say these things?' Geet roared in anger.

'But it's the truth here is the proof' Brij showed her all the papers and other things.

'You know Brij.. I already knew' Geet said.

'What…' Brij asked shocked.

'That you will say something like this because Maan ruined you. I knew what your father did to his mother. I knew everything. Maan already told me the day I agreed to marry him. And you know what hurts.. that his dirty blood is running in me. Maan told me his intentions were to ruin me.. but he realised that he loved me and I was not at fault as I never had any connections with that man you call a father. Not even a cent I took from him. Maan told me everything what his plans were always' Geet said.

'Yes Geet.. I did' Maan came from the back.

'Mr Khurana you?'' Brij said.

'Yes Brij me.. what did you think that you will tell Geet and she would have believed you and left everything.. and me' Maan said.

'But…'

'Brij I knew your plan today. You wanted Geet to come with you didn't you?' asked Maan.

'What do you mean?' asked Brij.

'Geet this man..is Hiten's best friend and he was planning to get you married to Hiten in return for Hiten's partnership and company'

'But Maan Hiten is in jail isn't he?' asked Geet.

'He was but Brij took him out. But I managed to get him back in'

'Thank you Maan. Brij I never knew you would be such a creep' Geet said.

'GEEET' Brij raised his hand to slap her when Maan held his hand and twisted it.

'Don't you dare Brij' He threatened.

Brij was then arrested.

'Geet.. thank you for believing in me' Maan said.

'I didn't have another choice did I Maan. If you didn't confess before then I would never have known' said Geet.

2 days later

Geet and Maan were finally married and Geet was awaiting Maan in the bedroom. Maan smirked as he entered the bedroom and saw Geet. Geet shied.

'Maan' Geet smiled and Maan came and kissed her. They both kissed and became one that night,

Finally together forever with no secrets.

Geet and Maan had legally adopted Karan as there own. They often visited the kids. Vicky and Misha were married.. with Misha making Vicky's life hell.

They always took care of the carehome kids as a family and made sure that all there dreams were fulfilled.. and they were..

15 years later

Rati- was a Doctor

Atul and Ronit- became business partners. They created toys and jokes and other inventions to sell.

Piya was a writer.

Ananya became a successful model.

Nikita became a teacher

Rahul became lawyer

And Karan became Maan's right hand man in business. Geet and Maan became parents to two children. Manvi and Maanav. They were still 10 and 11.. But Geet and Maan knew that one day.. they will fulfil there dreams too..

The end..

I know its an abrupt ending.. But I didn't see any point of carrying on because.. there wasn't enough interest compared to my other FF.. and I had so many ideas that it all got muddled up.

So… in place of this FF…

Please READ my current FFs….

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2524574- Possession.. This is a DARK story.. So I would say those who want happy endings and a light hearted story.. KEEP away.. Because this will see Maan.. in a very very negative character..

Link to other FF.. is on the Posession page

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarharikashiva25dpurvaasmi123ariz2000lathaauPaingelammyicycoolaisha_1998rostMaanKiGeet..ZenaJseductivepurplebhakbhartifannazsijvij10XXaquafireXXkamnacharlie1950-eiya-HADmishtiSimran_14sridevi_nkshubhangiChanandlerBongnats0101anisha_maaneetdreamy4everAnvi2009puthshruthiRkrati5basicquestion1mrk-1sanu3108ambbihasonu4evermaaneetmaahiTanuDDianExpectoPatronumnehakapoor7paponeconambeernzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyrojasraj123-Mishu-RageOfAnAngelkabslockspunam2712shah10lehr-afsha-mandymoreHansaNShalveseemamaryrsroopaliAsh1991mysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_harshdbDonnaa.CookieMonster.spvd

-Mishu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishu-
-Mishu-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
awesome update dear...!!!
loved it very very much...!!!

-KartikNaira- IF-Sizzlerz
-KartikNaira-
-KartikNaira-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
awesome
-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz