Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG."dont mess with me COMPLETED!!! (Page 60)

angel1302 Groupbie
angel1302
angel1302

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
please continue soon

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Part 10

Misha sat there wondering. Geet was looking at her best friend who sat there silently after she finished telling her story about Maan.
'say something Mish' Geet urged her to speak.
'well basically, i think this Maan dude might be all right you know' Misha said.
'YOU THINK WHAT' Geet yelled.
'calm down Geetu.. think about it.. Vicky's brother, and my soon to be brother in law if that loser ever does propose.. so i'll be there too..we could be a lovely family of four'
'but Misha.. you know why i never want to marry anyone.'
'oh God Geet, that was over two years ago. One bad experience does not mean the end of the world' Misha said rolling her eyes and having enough of Geet's tantrums.
'okay.. But Geet Maan is a nice guy and all but I don't have feelings for him. Actually he only irratates me'
'Geet, just see if he is the one your heart will know' Misha said.
'you sure'
'sure.. damn shit its almost 10. PApa gonna kill me'
'Mishaa'
'Love you Geet bye' Misha said hurrying out of the room kissing Geet on her cheek.

The following Morning Maan woke up with a smile on his face. Today Geet Handa will join the office. He walked to his cupboard and pulled out his mother's photo.
'Mum, I hope you are at peace. Brij is already a puppet in my hands. And today Geet will be joining office. I don't know Mum what should i do? I Want her in my life. She had no fault in whatever happened to you. Mum she didnt even know of her father's existence until recently and she never loved him'.
A soft breeze came through the window. Maan felt his mother's presence. He closed his eyes.
'Maan my son,  Do what your heart tells you.
He opened his eyes and smiled.
'I, Maan Singh Khurana will make sure that Geet Handa will be mine. And I promise to ruin Brij Handa'

'Good Luck Geet Di' Said all the kids as she left for office rushing.

Geet arrived at the office. It was 5 minutes to 9. She was about to walk towards the reception when she was stopped.
'Excuse me who are you?' A voice said. She turned around to see a girl dressed in a skimpy dress which reached just above her knees.
'hai babaji. office main beekari kaha se aagaye' Geet said.
'What did you just say' asked the girl
'What i said, was that if you want to beg? why beg here? go beg outside the mandir or gudwara. Im sure you will earn a lot of money'
'excuse me do I look like a begger to you. My name is Sasha Agarwal The cheif architect of this company'
'ohhh so say that. I thought you were a begger dressed with such little clothing. Anyone can make an innocent mistake'
'You how dare you insult me. I will see you'
'Okay your not a begger, But are you blind can't you see me'
'ENOUGH. Now who are you?'
'Geet Handa Maan Singh Khurana's new secretary, cum architect'
'ohh, secretary. listen up here Miss Handa. I will make sure you will leave within a week'
'acha. Lets see, anyways those who speak a lot don't do anything'
'Sasha Maam call for you' A voice said. Sasha gave a warning look to Geet and left.

'Wow Geet you gave such a answer to that Sasha' Pinky said who was the receptionist who heard the whole conversation.
'Thanks. urrm'
'oh Pinky. By the way just keep clear of her she a bit of a .. you know.. i dont really want to swear'
'oh okay anyways Pinky mujhse dosti karogi' Geet had her hand out. But Pinky trembled and quickly looked busy.
'what happened'
'Maan Sir is here. Geet that buzzer means he is coming. He is really strict'

And Pinky was right. Maan entered the office with style and his eyes fell on Geet who was talking to Geet. He walked up to Geet.
'Miss Handa, it is 9am I expect you to be at your office not chatting'
'Excuse Me Mr Khurana, its my first day here today and its not like i know where my cabin is'
'Well then let me show you' He said. Pinky mouthed Good luck as Geet walked away with Maan. She followed him into a cabin which said Maan Singh Khurana.
'Sit' He said as he shut the door and locked it closing all the curtains.
'Excuse me Sir, I think this is your cabin'
'And i think i told you to sit'

Geet sat down. Maan smirked and sat on his seat.
'Right now Miss Handa, this is our joint cabin. And after marriage it will be joint anyways so why not now'
'excuse me' Geet got up. Maan got up to walking towards her as Geet walked back.
'why didn't you like the idea of a joint cabin eh'
'Maan Sir, it i thought woh' Geet fumbled as she felt Maan come close to her.
Before she knew it She was aganist the wall and Maan was towering her.
'You smell delicious' He whispered aganist her ears. Geet eyes widened her heart beat started going erratic. She did not understand why, she did not want to push him away even though her mind yelled her to. His hand reached for her hair which was tied in a bun.
'Didn't I tell you i like your hair opened?' He said opening the bun and letting her hair fall down.
'mmm' He said smelling her hair. He then started to kiss her neck. Geet closed her eyes feeling his lips on her. He put his hand on her waist as he kissed her nape and her neck. He bit her ears.
'Maan' Geet moaned. Maan smirked as he felt Geet's resolve breaking. He then moved to her lips kissing her. Geet responded back with equal fervour. He bit her lips which caused Geet to open her mouth as he played with her tongue. Geet grabbed his hair and pulled him closer. Maan's hand went under her shirt carresing her back as he kissed her. He started to walk with her caressing her back towards the couch. Geet's legs hit the couch and she realised what was happening and she opened her eyes. Maan felt Geet stop responding.
She pushed him away.
'Not bad for a first kiss don't you think' He smirked.
'YOU' Geet started.
'don't think its over yet Geet. I told you your marrying me'
'And i told you I WILL NEVER GET MARRIED TO YOU'
'oh yes you will'

Geet walked out of the cabin angry at herself. Why did she kiss him. Why did she not push him away. Was she falling for him? All night all she thought about was him and Misha words. Should she trust him? he saved her life twice. He always to care of her. Geet's mind was in jumbles.
 When Maan walked in. geet got up quickly
'anyways Geet, i forgot to tell you. Pack your bags'
'why'
'tommorow we are going on an important trip it will last 3 weeks'
'I am not coming'
'oh yes you are. You read this contract you signed.'
'Geet Handa will accompany Maan for all and each business trips and personal trips. If she does not then Geet Handa will be forced to pay 50 laks for each trip she does not go for. Geet Handa cannot quit this job either without permission of Maan Singh Khurana' Signed Geet Handa.

'so smart' Geet said. Maan smirked.
'Fine then i'll pick you up in the morning'

PRECAP:

A cruise.. A Blast from the past.. Geet tells Maan the truth..

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarmishu20monija75dpurvaroshni77lathaauammyicycoolariz2000asmi123snehadingoecousewwangel1302fatiya52110aisha_1998neetugarg123gantapragnajaAshgArpita-archilovepoorostMSgayatriElizaKawajosh.poojamaneet2011benazoptimismbhakbhartifanmmishra1-divya-shreya satishsamirah_amjadPoonamT-Elfin-Paloma_DmishtibHADmishti-eiya-mysticangelmardeshivangi783XXaquafireXXam_sweet_pariteri_susanixraygauranitaibaisakh45suba2011sarkh26pearl_warriorChanandlerBongkshubhangijssoodnats0101ShimmerrAnnu8193dreamy4everruhakhansweetcherry95puthCutee999Anu_RpushpiAnvi2009gurti30lively-piianinaviamzu32cyum321sheetalvasaGudiyalovesgurusimi91Rocks.Dharaambbihawajiha-1mrk-1basicquestion1smj1977.shrutikrati5anjucoolsonu4everkomlikashruthiRdaisydee425maaneetmaahiTeamMcSwarekpunam2712kabslocksjasraj123-Mishu-Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngellove2_somashah10--Ratna--rsroopali*Dakoo_Minzy*-afsha-namita25ShalveSabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeammu5_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-.hayaat.tabby999Donnaa

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

Anu_R IF-Dazzler
Anu_R
Anu_R

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Awesm part
pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Oh I'M SO HAPPY

YOU FINALLY UDPATED!!!

Can't wait to see what happens in this trip

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!
plz plz plz update again soon!
pleaseee!
mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
welcomeback

lovely update
pls do cont soonnn
now story turning interesting
thnx 4 update

Go to top