Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG."dont mess with me COMPLETED!!! (Page 4)

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds interesting mannnn waiting for the next part,btw how did ur exam go?Smile

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
ContinueThumbs Up
Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
wow nice concept... do continue.....
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
sound so good
them lot fighting
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I will be writing the next update nw.. then let u guys ponder for a bit and be back later.. bdw with the other ff Unknown Consequences.. Do u want that updted today or back to me?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123charmed onesfelicitysmoak.

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Part 2

Ronit, Atul, Nikita and the rest of the children's gang went into the attic to decide on a plan to outdo MAAN SINGH KHURANA whlist Geet and Piya worked on the article. As soon as Geet and Piya finished, with the help of Mike, they sent it to the press. The kid gang were happy with there plan. They knew how to get the stupid man away from there home.

Next Morning at Khurana Constructions,
An Angry Maan stepped into the office. He was really angered at the newspaper article about him and his company. The office workers saw this and decided not to say anything to him. Pinky the receptionist and Adi, Maan's right hand man gulped seeing his anger.  He saw who the article was written by, Geet Handa.
'WATCH OUT GEET HANDA, You have messed with the wrong person' He called the driver and headed off to the orphanage.

At the orphanage, there was lots of people gathered listening to demonstrations by the children handing out leaflets and so on. The spectators were putting there names on a register. The government now had no play in this as the land and the orphanage area already was sold to Maan. Geet saw this and was happy. She decided to get onto the roof to be heard. As soon as she got onto the roof Maan Singh Khurana arrived at the orphanage.

When Maan arrived, He felt a fresh breeze playing. Geet felt it to. She was wondering why the winds in the air was different today. Mike and Gina came out with refreshments for the spectators when they noticed Geet on the roof alarmed they yelled at her,
'Geet get down this instant. What are you doing up there' Mike yelled.
'woh i wana go up there' said Nikita
'You want to do no such thing. Geet get down'

Maan heard the yelling and the name Geet. He wanted to see the person who put negativity about him and the company in the press. He looked up and saw her. She was screaming with the loudspeaker
'Mr Maan Singh Khurana, who can have anything in the world because he is so rich, wants to take the home of these pure innocent children. How could he do such a thing? He is a heartless Man. If you all have hearts please these orphans need this home. This home gives them the love and stability needs. Don't let him close us down. Please everyone save our home from Maan Singh Khurana. BOOOOOOOOOOOo MAAN SINGH KHURANA.' Geet took a step forward. She nearly slipped. Everyone gasped. Maan was worried so he stepped forward. Geet regained herself.
'Everyone, please help us save .........aaaaaaarrrrrhhhhhhhhhh' Geet slipped and was falling from the roof down at a speed towards the ground. Her whole life began to flash in her front of her eyes. Everyone screamed. Geet scremed and closed her eyes waiting to reach the ground and hear her bones crack but it never came. Geet opened one eye and saw that she was in mid air. She opened another eye and saw a person holding her. Maan when he saw her falling, his breathing stopped for a moment. He went forward and caught her before she hit the ground. She looked at his face whlist he looked at her. He thought he had never seen someone as beautiful as her before. He was mesmerised.
'Geet didi Geet didi are you alright. Oh my God' Ronit said. Geet snapped out of her reverie and asked Maan
'excuse me kind sir could you please let me down?' Maan came out of his reverie and let her down. Geet astonished of being fine looked up at the roof and the height and the ground. She realised what a nasty fall she could have had. Without thinking twice she hugged Maan.
'thank you thank you thank you you saved my life. I thought thats it i'm a gonna'
Maan was suprised at her sudden hug and her gratitude. Geet realised what she was doing. She came out of the hug just as Maan was about to recipriocate the hug.
'urm i'm sorry' She said looking down.
'Geet what exactly were you doing up there?' Gina asked angrily
'chill Gina. It was a Geet Plan. you know they work most of the time. See nothing happened to me because of him' Geet said pointing to Maan. Maan had just registered that her name was Geet. he thought is she the Geet Handa who wrote the article.
'Hi Geet Handa nice to meet you' Geet said putting her hand out smiling. Maan looked at her annoyed and said
'I think Miss Handa you should take that back. Because you won't be happy meeting me'
'And that is because' Geet thought thinking why is he such an akroo
'Because I am Maan Singh Khurana'
'WHAAT' Geet said shocked. With the rest of her gang shocked too.

PRECAP: 'what can you do to save this orphange?' Maan asked directly looking at Geet.
'Anything. These kids, this orphange is my life. I will save it from you Mr Maan Singh Khurana I can do anything. What do you want me to do to save it' She asked
'Spend a night with me' Maan directly told her his intention. Geet was shocked.

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmardpurvagaberinlwgeetpinkaliciousneetugarg123gantapragnajapayal956krishna.asmi123ariz2000shalinikanagubhakbhartifanshreya satishsamirah_amjadTinkJiared135bnazsijkirannaryanihemvbguru-ki-dewaanibenazrostLov26maaneetfan123Paloma_DsakadafiElizaKawajosh.poojadh_ritimystique_girlRukhluvMaan-eiya-XXaquafireXXmysticangel--Dia--Fragile_Queenshivangi783Lakshmi86SaJan-SaJanbobbydolldoosheeka--jassi--SaVnikellzteri_susanmaanmishtiNirjhor105gauranitaiiceprincess101Cutee999pushpiAnvi2009divya22dreamy4everputhstorytellermcyum321vidu87amzu32-shamima-kshubhangijssoodBreak.The.Codenats0101-SmexySmile-MsMovieloverShimmerrangel_smilynehakapoor7paponecon-Veritaserum-Audiwaliabasicquestion1Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutimaaneetmaahidaisydee425mrk-1tehzeeb25komlikashruthiRpunjabi.princesanjucool-afsha-namita25kooliiopop77charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*hinal_maaneetrsroopalishah10--Ratna--..shreyaa..Shalvepunam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeSabmeratu.ammu5jasraj123---nishu---love2_soma_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesyharshdb-BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_SouravspvdnotfadedawayDonnaatabby999

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Gr8 update---loved it>>>interesting precap Xx...   Big smile Clap Big smile

Edited by Shayma29 - 17 January 2011 at 2:22pm
charmed ones IF-Sizzlerz
charmed ones
charmed ones

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
OMG...dear...another FF...
ohh...im super excited...hehehe...
Luv it...wat n intro...
I thought i would be less maneet moments...
bt reading pt 2..i can say nooo....
Luv the intro of Maan...so angry n attite....
Geet is so sweet n all,....
I think she...wil agree 2 Maan condition...I think....
Im eager waiting 4 more Sumaiya.....
I want " Back 2 me!"...plz ...update kero...

Go to top