Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG."dont mess with me COMPLETED!!! (Page 36)

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Part 7

Hi guys I am going to postpone Geet entering Khurana Constructions and Brij contacting Geet for a lil while!

So here goes the update.. and please be warned.. after this update i would like the comments RAPID and fast.. the more the comments the lenghtier the update and quicker it is!! There is a 8 PAGE comment gap between the last update and this one so I will give u guys a LOOOONGG update with LOTS OF Maaneets moments!!!

It was a Sunday. The day before Geet was due to start Khurana Constructions. Geet Gina and Mike had promised to take the kids on a picnic. Geet was in the kitchen cooking food for the picnic when her phone rang.
'Hello'
'Hello Geet'
'Oh Hi Vicks? Are you coming for the Picnic?'
'Geet are you seriously kidding me?'
'Why what wrong?'
'You do realise i have a fractured leg and those kids of yours will never let it heal!'
Geet started laughing.
'Don't laugh Geet you know its true'
'Okay Okay Vicky will surely miss you though'
'Where are you going anyways?'
'Oh Sunshine Hills Grounds'
'Coolio Have fun I shall see you soon'

'Kids get in the VAN now or the Picnic is cancelled'
'Dii have you packed the football?' asked Ronit
'Di have you packed the tennis rackets and balls' asked Nikita
'Di' started Ananya
'Now what do you want?' asked Geet who had been pestered by the kids since morning.
'Nothing Di, i was just going to ask are you not going to change your shoes'
Geet looked down and realised she was still wearing her household slippers. She smiled.
'Thanks Ananya'
Geet went into the house and changed into her trainers. Geet was wearing a Pink tight fitted tshirt and black skinny jeans. Her hair was opened. She wore a scarf around her neck. She grabbed her phone and keys. Gina and Mike locked up Crimson House and entered the minibus. Mike was driving with Gina in front.
Geet sat with the kids at the back.
'Right kids' Geet started as Mike began driving.
'No messing around. We have ground rules. Don't wander off anywhere and no silly business Ronit my eye is on you like last time don't take any poles out from the tent or make a mess with the coals'
'Di that was not my fault if the coals were on the ground all i did was to darken Mike's face he did look remarkably better though'
'RONIT' Mike said. Everyone started laughing as the last time they went for a picnic Mike had fallen asleep as the kids were playing with Geet and Ronit picked up a coal and darkened mike's face making him a laughing stock.

Maan meanwhile after getting Geet and Brij in his trap, by using blackmail on Brij to tell the world about his sister and for Geet to sign the contract to marry him if she cannot repay the money within one month was really happy. He went to a room and said to the picture of his mother
'Mum i will take revenge on those who ruined our happiness and our family. But Mum Brij i understand he knew his father and lived a a life with a family. But Geet, she never knew her family. Is it right to take revenge from her? But Mum one thing is a promise I will make Geet your daughter in law. She belongs to me' Maan then pakced his bag and his camping gear and left for Cromwell Woods which is next to Sunshine Hills grounds

Finally the gang reached Sunshine Hills. Geet and the older kids helped bring down the gear of the minibus. Mike Ronit and Atul got together building the tent whlist Geet Gina and the others started opening up the foldable tables and chairs. Nikita and Piya put a mat on the ground with cushions. Karan just sat on the table watching the others work. Finally everything was set up.

Meanwhile in Cromwell woods, Maan unpacked his gear and walked into the woods. He built his tent and and loaded his tent with his sleeping bag and extra duvet incase it got cold. He needed fresh air and quiteness. He then sat down on a chair and took out his work file and started studying it. But his mind kept lingering back to Geet and her innocence and his mother. He decided to take the next step. He called Brij.
'Hello Brij its Mr Khurana'
'M m m Mr Kh Kh Khurana' Brij stutterred.
'Well Mr Brij i have a proposal for you. I would like ownership of 50% shares of your company i am willing to pay for them too'
'But its my company and i had to stop my own sister because i wanted this company'
'Well Mr Brij put it this way tommorow media Brij Father abandoned own daughter. Brij tries to kill own sister.. Brij in jail for attempt to murder'
Brij knew about Maan Singh Khurana and how this man knew everything and was very powerful and had lots of body guards. If Maan wanted, Maan could never be traced.
'And so Mr Brij do we have a deal?'
'urm'
'Good on your table there is a light green file read it'
Brij opened the file and read it and shouted out
'only 60 crores'
'Why Brij is it too much'
'Mr Khurana 50% shares are worth around 90'
'Well Mr Brij, you are selling your 50% ownership to me and in turn your also selling me your intergirty'
'meaning'
'This your giving me 30 to keep the media away. And Mr Brij if you think about it, if i am a partner in your company then your company will have a better stature with Khurana attached' Maan smriked and Brij was thinking and Maan knew he hit the right cord.
'Okay then Mr Khurana'
'Please Sign the document both may i add'  Maan smriked as he now had Brij under his control.
'Its done'
'Okay wait one moment'
Maan called his worker from another phone who was waiting outside Brij office.
'My employee is here outside with the cheque' Brij let the employee in and he took the cheque and gave one copy of the file to the employee to Maan.
'Thank You Brij i shall see you soon'
Maan smriked as the contract was drawn in a different and specific way that even Brij won't realise whats coming to him.

Meanwhile Geet and the other kids were playing football. It was just an hour before sunset and dinner when Gina had called everyone for dinner as she finished making it on the barbecue.
'Right everyone dinner'
Everyone ran to the table for food. Geet did a headcount and realised Karan was not there.
'Gina didi where Karan'
'Karan i don't know'
'KARAN' Mike yelled. There was not a reply. Everyone got worried.
'Right Gina you stay here with the kids, Ronit Atul come with me we will go left' said Mike.
'I will go right Mike' Geet said. (Suprise suprise on the right was Cromwell woods)
'But Geet take someone with you'
'Mike i will be better and faster on my own and i have my phone on me don't worry call me'
'okay no one else wonder off'

Geet walked off towards the right. There used to be a gate between Cromwell woods and Sunshine grounds but it had been taken off. Geet carried on walking looking for Karan.
'Karan Karan Karan' Geet had now left the Sunshine grounds and had walked into Cromwell woods.

Mike and Ronit and Atul returned from there trek and could not find Karan when he looked in the tent and saw Karan asleep.
'Gina Karan is here' said Mike. All the kids ran inside the tent waking Karan up and giving him a hug happy that the star of everyones eyes was safe and sound.
'But Geet has gone to look for him and its nearly dark. Call her' Gina said.
'Her phone not going through'

Meanwhile Geet was shouting Karan and Maan heard someone scream.
'Great now my phone dies' Geet grumbled. Geet was pretty close to his tent. She was walking when Maan saw her. Maan was wondering what she was doing here. He saw that she was close to the stream and it was slippery there. Geet slipped and fell into the stream. Maan without wasting time ran and jumped into the stream. Geet was waving for help. Maan swam up to her and took her out of the stream. Geet was shivering and was half conciouss. Maan took her to his campsite and layed her down on a mat infront of the fire. Geet was shivering. He tapped her on the cheek
'Geet Geet Geet' Geet was shivering and said 'cold' Maan quickly got changed and changed Geet but she was still shivering. Maan started rubbing her feet trying to get her warm.
What do i do? Geet will die if i don't get her to a hospital. But the hospital is far away and she is shivering. There only one thing i can do. But Maan what are you thinking about. You have to do this. You must do this.

Meanwhile Mike set off to look for Geet. During the time Geet had gone someone had put the gate back on seperating cromwell woods and sunshine grounds. Mike returned back from the gate. He knew Geet was a big girl and will be fine. He decided to send the kids home and come back with the search party the next morning.

Maan picked Geet up and took her to the tent. He took her top off and his own.  He pulled her close towards him and hugged her pretty tight.Rubbing her back and arms t. and pulled the duvet over them. He gave his body heat to Geet trying to stop her from becoming seriously ill.
'Geet' He said.
'Maan' Geet opened her eyes weakly and she was not with it and said 'I'm too cold. Im going to die and i see you before i die, what a way to go. Maan I like you' Geet said before passing out. Maan smiled. He kept rubbing Geet trying to make her better. It kept every ounce of self control for Maan not to take advantage of Geet and claim her as his right there and then as she was in the delicate state. For him right there all mattered was to save Geet. Slowly slowly Geet's shivering went down and her body temperature rose. Maan and Geet fell asleep with Maan hugging Geet tight and Geet hugging Maan tight with Maan legs over and inbetween Geets.

PRECAP: 'You rapist'

'

Edited by sweetysumaiya - 20 March 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmardpurvagaberinlwgeetshanky18nilu_50scarce05geeta1803kasturi11neetugarg123krishna.asmi123wifey90shreya satishsamirah_amjadTinkJiamans22poojaaddisbhakbhartifantaannialu5123KavyaNaik123nonabebuArjunKiAshhemvbprizaVirIka4evernazsijholyangel-Elfin-AshgrostElizaKawabenazchiki143sana.saba7Bkhassakadafisurbhijn106mystique_girlSwaatiisuba2011HawtieSeepsiroililyHADmishti-eiya-mysticangeldh_ritiCrystalSayaFragile_QueenmardeLakshmi86maansi007shivangi783bahaneSaJan-SaJanSujata77iceprincess101ixraypalak13gauranitaicharlie1950teri_susanAnvi2009pushpiCutee999dreamy4everputhcyum321kshubhanginats0101Annu8193angel_smilyRocks.DharaninavisheetalvasaShimmerrnehakapoor7SONU_29ritzy09paponeconambeern-Veritaserum-rupzloveubasicquestion1maaneetmaahimrk-1lovelycutietedywajiha-1shruthiRVintagepeach--Saavi--punjabi.princessonu4everkomlikaanjucool-afsha-SahSah*Dakoo_Minzy*namita25nahtani88mitzi11--Ratna--hinal_maaneetrsroopalipreethiaseemamaryShalvepunam2712RageOfAnAngelTyroSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapezaara2212ammu5jasraj123---nishu---_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-pickachufelicitysmoak.notfadedawayspvdKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.tabby999Donnaa

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
res
Awesome update
loved it
maan wanted revenge 
ohhh picnic
sounds like fun
hahah what they did last time to mike soooooooooo funnyLOLLOLLOL
cant wait 4 da next partBig smile
con soon

Edited by kashndsel4eva - 20 March 2011 at 5:15pm
suba2011 Goldie
suba2011
suba2011

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
superb....continue..try to update regularly
-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome part.... loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetugarg123

Teju_wkar IF-Sizzlerz
Teju_wkar
Teju_wkar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
precap. Maan The rapist. Wink Plz Geet he has saved U yaar. BTW nice update. Smile Waiting for next Maneet fight......
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
fab part
Awww Maan doesn't want 2 marry geet 4 revenge now but 4 luv
Cont soon Xx...
CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
superb....
mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top