plz add me to ur fan fic list 😳
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Loveeeeeee the part!!
Plzz continue soonnnn.
Can u plzzz add me in ur pm list?

Fatima
Part 8... Short part due to examinations..

The morning sunshine was coming out. Everyone in the carehome was still worried. They all sat there glum and lost of all happiness, like losing Geet was losing all the happiness in there life.
'Come on guys don't worry Geet will be back soon' Gina said at the miserable children who sat there, just waiting to see a glimpse of Geet, her smile her laugher, her jokes, the way she makes everything all right.
Mike and Vicky entered the dining room, where Gina was trying to reassure the kids and tried to make them eat. Ronit and Piya saw them come in..and they ran up to Mike
'any luck' asked Rati
'Atul take Karan upstairs please' said Mike. Vicky was fine but he still stumbled a bit and used one crutch. Ronit helped him to a chair.
Atul took Karan upstairs. He was a young child, he didn't need to hear about the tension,
'Atul Bhaiya where Geet didi'
'Geet didi is out, she will be back soon. Don't worry. I'm sure she has gone to buy you a special present for being a brave boy and staying without her for one night'
'present for Karan'
'yes Karan now stay here ' Atul said as he went downstairs. He stood near the stairs to make sure he could keep an eye on Karan as well as listen to what was happening in the dining room.
'No me Vicky and the rangers, have been there all morning. It look's like she has dissapeared' said Mike.
'Geet didi is missing, right did you track her phone' asked Ronit
'I did Ronit, but her phone has no signal no existence' said Vicky.
'have you told the police?' asked Ananya
'No Ana, they need 24 hours notice, and its only been 14. We will soon in the meanwhile, ill try contacting bro, he might be able to help' said Vicky
'please vicky bhaiya find Geet did quicky' said Piya. Vicky smiled and hugged Piya.
'I promise Piya i'll find your Geet didi and my paagal friend.' said Vicky.

Vicky and Mike were discussing possibilities.
'They checked the river and stream, no one was there, so she couldnt have fallen in.' said Mike
'Hiten is in jail and we already checked. And for that matter Brij has not done anything as far as we know and he has no enemity with Geet now'
'what if Geet has been kidnapped' asked Mike
'Kidnapped? but why would Geet be kidnapped?' asked Vicky
'I don't know. I'm scared Vicky, for Geet and the kids here, hope she is alright' said Mike.

SCENE change.

Geet woke up. Her eyes were still closed. She felt someone next to her. She felt bare. She opened her eyes and was shocked. Her enemy was next to her. He was bare chested. His arm was around Geet's bare waist and his leg was in between her's. Geet realised that she was semi naked only in her inner wear. She was scared she sat up and released Maan's hand from her waist. she saw her clothes beside her. They were now dry. She moved away from Maan and put her clothes on quickly when Maan woke up. He looked to the side of the bed and saw Geet was not there. He then got up and saw Geet just pulling her t-shirt over her head. He got up and walked to her. Geet freaked out.
'Geet are you alright now?' Maan asked in concern
'You stay away from me' Geet shreiked.
'Geet,'
'what how am i here, I was naked in your bed next to you in this tent'
'Geet listen to me, you were drowning in the river. So i saved you and you were unconciouss'
'And so you took advantage right,'
'GEET' Maan said in anger.
'you rapist'  Geet then slapped him hard. That did it. It broke the camels back so to speak. He grabbed Geet and flung her on the bed and came on top of her.
'Let go of me, I'll scream' Geet said scared.
'Scream no one can here you' Maan said angrily as he tightly held her wrists above her head.
'Please, let go'
'You accused me now so why don't i do the deed' He said hoarsley. Geet had tears in her eyes. Maan saw them and let go of her and sat up on the bed. Geet got up too. There was an awkward silence between them. Maan didn't know what to say neither did Geet.
'So why did you stop, you could have raped me a second time, this time would be more fun for you since i'm awake' Geet said without thinking.
Maan then got annoyed and slapped her.
'I may be arrogant, I may be egostic, I may be annoying Man who wants to marry you, but i know what a girls self respect means to her' Maan said angrily. Geet was shocked
'Then why was i naked' asked Geet touching her cheek. Maan calmed down and walked to the cooler box in the tent and gave her a cold ice pack to put on her cheek
'I'm sorry'. This man had everything for every situation.
'Because i had to save you'
'by what, keeping me naked, with you next to me huh, I still don't believe you. I can't believe you, me and you were next to eachother same bed, deserted area, and you did not take advantage of me. Its hard to believe' Geet said.
'Geet i did not rape you when you were unconciouss can't you get that' Maan asked angrily
'Then why was i naked' Geet shouted.
'Because i had to give you body heat, if i didnt then you would be dead or seriously ill and we are far away from the nearest hospital' Maan shouted. Geet felt numb.
'got your answer, satisfied or do you still have questions'
'I'm going to have a medical check up to make sure you didnt take advantage of me' Geet said solemnly
'what you still don't believe me do you'
'NO Mr Khurana i never did and never will and don't even know nor trust you'
'Fine you do that, but when you realise the truth, you will apologise'
'Fine we will see' Geet said. As she got up she felt faint again. Maan rushed to her side and grabbed her before she fell and sat her down again. She still had a slight fever. She felt faint but was concious.
'Geet we are leaving now' Maan said handing her some more food and water. He left the camping gear as it was picked up his phone laptop and files and papers and stuffed it into a side bag and put it around his shoulder and left the camping stuff as it was.
'Geet can you walk' asked Maan concerned.
'off course i can, im not cripped Khurana you rapist' Maan kept his anger in tact. Geet and Maan walked to the car. Geet was finding it hard to walk so without warning Maan picked her up. Geet was about to scream and shout when Maan's angry glare shut her up. They sat in the car and left for the hospital.

PRECAP: Geet finds out the truth and feels guilty.
'I'm sorry Maan'
'told you you will apologise'
'yeh well i was so wrong so i said it now what'
'well, my offer's still opened I'm still ready to marry you even though i didn't rape you' Maan said.
'what the hell! Keep dreaming'

love it
maaneet moment
super hit
fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thank yu dear
Gr8 part lved it, plz update soon