MG."dont mess with me COMPLETED!!! - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
hi thanks 4 d apm n superb update

Hi...I read this FF and it is very interesting...

thanx for pm...

please update it soon...
nice story...
awesome  parts...
continue soon...

will comment later

thanx 4 d pm😊
waiting dear...
continue soon..
Edited by maaneetmaahi - 12 years ago

Maan hugged Geet trying to calm her down and gave her water to drink. After calming down, he asked her the most important question. Geet knew Maan needed answers, and this is something that she hasn't shared with anybody. When she left Mumbai 3 years ago with Karan to live with Mike and Gina and the kids, no one knew who Karan was.

'Geet what happened? Who is Tashu and how did you get hurt?' Maan asked the last question angrily knowing that someone had hurt his Geet.

'who..' Geet took a deep breath

'My past, only Vicky and Misha know no one else' Geet started. 'Now I'm telling you'

FLASBACK

Geet Natasha (Played by Shilpa Anand) Misha and Vicky were best friends at college. They always used to hang around together. Geet used to live in Delhi orphanage as Mike and Gina as her guardians, but had left when she was 16 to go to college and University in Mumbai for which she had got a scholarship for. She lived with Natasha in the hostels. They both had become best of friends with Misha and Vicky as well joining the crew. All lived in Delhi but came to study in Mumbai. It was now the last year of university. All were aged 20/21. Geet Natasha were in the seminar setting for there first lecture of there last year, when a guy walked in. His name was Dev. He introduced himself to the girls and Misha and Vicky and soon became part of the gang. They enjoyed his company.

One day, it was kept secret but Geet being Geet, found out that Natasha and Dev had feelings for eachother and Misha and Vicky. She managed to match mix them and that's how the couples began. All four were upset that Geet never had anyone when she said

'What mere raj kumar safed gori pe ayega' She laughed. Vicky tapped her and said 'gorey ka zamana to gaya'

'toh kya hua, mere geetu rajkumar safed gari main ayega' Natasha said.

All was well and by the end of the university year and after graduation Natasha and Dev were married and all were happy. Geet loved life she was working part time at the airport. One day, Natasha called Geet

'Geet are you busy?' It had hardly been 1 year to the marriage. 'Can you please come and see me but make sure you come at 2 please and no one sees you'

Geet was worried but she went to see Natasha. She had not met Natasha for 1 month due to her schedule.

'Natasha what happened and why are you so pale and  how is Karan?' Geet hugged her as Natasha opened the door. Geet walked up and picked Karan up and he was two months old.

'Oh he grown so much'

'Geet please listen to me, Dev isn't what he said he is' She started.

'What do you mean?' Geet asked putting Karan down.

'Dev married me, for my money. As you know Dad passed away, due to cancer last month. And all the money came to me, and Dev made me sign some documents and he had taken over dads company and…'

'But Tashu, he might be just taking over as in taking care and your worried, its probably because your stressed with mother hood. '

'Then explain this Geet..' Natasha showed Geet some pictures of Dev with other woman having parties.

'Geet, every night he goes out to parties and gets drunk. He wastes money. He has changed. He knows im healing from pregnancy and still forces me in bed. Look Geet' Natasha showed her her marks.

'He hurles abuses at me, abuses me and has threatened me if I go against his orders he will kill me. He never even allowed me to see a doctor for my pregnancy. Geet I hid this from you when I gave birth. Its hard for me to get Karan his necessary items as Dev doesn't let me out.  Geet I'm broken lost, and now poor as he has taken my money what do I do. I'm alone and a mother and he had slapped Karan so many times in his drunken state when he is asleep. And when I want to feed Karan he grabs me sometimes and forces himself on me. He goes that I'm his …'

'what….' Geet asked with tears holding Karan tight

'his wh**e, his slave.. what do I do now'

'Divorce him' Geet said.

'But Geet if I do that he will kill me. He has already got me to stop talking to the outside world. It feels like im in a jail'

'I'm right, Natasha you have to be strong. Get out of this life. Your child needs a stable life. You need to walk out. Come with me right now'

Geet went to Natasha room and packed her bags. Geet took Natasha to a safe house. No one except the girls, Misha, Natasha and Geet knew about this house.

Dev came home that evening and he looked for Natasha as he needed her right now under him.

'NATASHA' He screamed. He searched every bedroom not to find her.

'Oh Natasha, punishing you will be so much fun as your not here and left without permission' He laughed evily. At that moment the door rang.

'Mr Dev, this is your court summons and divorce papers and prohibition order. You are no longer allowed to be within 100 feet of Mrs Natasha and Karan' The lawyer said

COURT PROCEEDINGS NEXT DAY

Due to Geet and Vicky involment and Vicky's cousin who was a lawyer, they managed to get the court case early.

The court had allowed the divorce and given full custody to Natasha and given Dev a 6 months senstence and non allowance to come near Natasha and Karan. His paternal rights had been taken away.

Two months, Natasha and Geet lived together. They had so much fun with Vicky and Misha. Being the original four. Natasha had come out of her depression. Geet had gone to work that day and Vicky and Misha on a date when Natasha got a phonecall

'Hello Tashu'

'D…De Dev' Natasha stuttered.

'Yes darling, I'm coming be ready, I cant wait'

'But the court sentence'

'See you' Dev said. He was hell angry two months in jail had taken a toll. Natasha called Geet and Geet ran home but was too late. She went to the door and it was locked. She went to the window and saw Dev whipping Natasha. Geet screamed for help. Dev turned and thought he saw Geet but was not sure. Then She called Vicky and Misha who were on there way. Geet went the other way. She knew the house main phone was in the other room at the far end. So she called the house number. Dev who was raping Natasha heard the phone call and ignored it twice as Natasha struggled.

'Damn that phone call' He finished with Natasha and said 'I'll be back just keep your legs wide opened' He smirked.

He grabbed his pants and walked into the room. He picked the phone up and Geet smashed a vase on his head.

'Tashu' Geet ran and covered her with a cloth. 'Geet I can't run' Tashu said. 'Take Karan and promise me that you will save him' Geet promised. They managed to get to the front door when Dev sturuck Natasha from behind  and his arm pulled her towards his chest so his back was towards his chest.

'Geet run now run' Natasha screamed.

'Don't worry Geet you seen too much and your next' Dev smirked.

'Run take Karan and run'

'Shut up Tashu' Dev said. HE pushed her against the wall and kissed her and said

'last kiss lovely.. you took my freedom, my money and my son and now your life' He said.

END OF
FLASHBACK

'He stabbed her. I saw watched and screamed. He saw me. I ran and ran and ran. I called Vicky and Misha. They met me at the airport. And I booked tickets on fake names and we came to Delhi. He enver knew I lived here in Delhi.'

'Geet who was it. Im sure you and Natasha want justice'

'he found me, he will kill me. Maan promise me you will protect  Karan'

'Geet who is it…?'

The door knocked and Maan got up to open it it was Dev.

'Hello Mr Khurana I just heard your secretary got attacked is she fine?'

'Yes Mr Singhania she is. She right here' Maan said. Geet was shocked.

'Maan' Geet croaked. Maan shut the door after saying bye. He turned to see Geet shivering.

'Geet'

'Maan is here' She kept saying before she fainted.

PRECAP:

'H..Helllo' Geet stuttered.

'Hello Geet, so your out now. Good now keep walking towards the left'

'How is Maan?'

'Still alive as far as I can see' Dev smirked.

PRECAP 2.

Geet stabbed and falls into Maan's arms.

PRECAP 3.

'Go away.. help help help' Geet screamed at Maan.

'She scared of men' Said the doctor Suman as she walked in taking Maan out.

PRECAP 4.

Maan singing Baby take a chance on me by JLS..

NOTE: ONLY 2 parts of this FF left..

I will put a link up to the NEW FF that will take this place .

Awesome update !! :-) !!
GOD HATE DEV!! :@ !!
Are you going get Geet raped by Dev or gang raped by his men? your Precap 3 suggests that. How can you let anything happened to Geet...please save her from Dev and his men...If you are true human being then please do not let happen this...I beg you...

By the way I did not like update at all as there was rape scene and I hate those kind of stuff because it gives me nightmares...it is very easy to write thinking it will be ok but reality is different. you should have asked those who has faced this in reality...

So please save Geet...Natasha has already sacrifice her life to save Geet so please do not let that sacrifice go in waste...

Thank you
Edited by adorableyosh - 12 years ago
I do not know why but have feeling that she is going to be gang raped by Dev and his men...SO i am saying this in advance that I will not like the further updates and I have given my reasons in earlier post and I am not going to read it.

Only thing I did not understand that what was this story about. it was Maan saying to Geet do not mess with him or Dev was saying to Geet not to mess with him?

When I started reading this story I thought it would be light hearted story but it turned out to be sad one, with rape and all that...so I am sorry for not liking this story...hope your next FF will be light hearted and funny...

thank you for bearing with me..
Edited by adorableyosh - 12 years ago
awesome update
no rape pls