thanks 4 da pm

kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
she'll end up marrying him lolz
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for the Misunderstanding.. i was asking u guys to pick an option just wanted to say tahts what is going to happen in the next 2-3 updates!!! x forcast

all 3 of those things a lot lot more will happen x
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetysumaiya

Sorry for the Misunderstanding.. i was asking u guys to pick an option just wanted to say tahts what is going to happen in the next 2-3 updates!!! x forcast

all 3 of those things a lot lot more will happen x

Oh plz update soon. Its going be to great no matter what you choose but just update fast hehe
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail

Part 6

Maan rushed to a fainting Geet and held her before she touched the ground. He looked at her as her face was devoid of colour and life.
'Bro what happened to Geet?' asked Vicky worried walking with his crutches towards them.
'Vicky go back and sit down. You shouldnt be moving. I think Geet must have fainted from exhausation. I'm going to take her upstairs'
'Cool bro i'll see you in the morning and bro turn the light off and shut the door when you leave'
Maan picked Geet up and then raised an eyebrow at Vicky.
'what' Vicky asked innocently
'Your giving me an order' Maan said
'But bro you said i shouldnt be moving' Vicky said in a babyvoice.
'Cut the crap Vicky and goodnight' Maan said irratated leaving the room shutting the light and door behind him.

As Maan walked towards the spare room he looked at Geet. His beauty was amazing her. She looked so sweet delicate and innocent. He put her down on the bed. He could not stop staring at her. He then called the doctor who gave her an injection. The doctor said it was due to dehydration and exhausation that Geet fainted. He gave Maan some medicines for Geet. Maan opened Geet's hair as he thought the high pony may give her some discomfort at night. He felt her soft hair and tresses as he opened her hair out. He took her shoes off. He then put the blanket over her and kissed her forehead. He then looked at her lips and wanted to kiss her lips there and then but he went aganist it and walked out of the room.

He went to bed and was thinking about Geet. His mind was still unclear about revenge. His heart and brain working aganist eachother. His parents image in his mind. The problems he faced.

The following morning Maan decided to deal with Brij Saxsena first. He called him. Brij was happy to be working with Maan Singh Khurana. Maan then decided to play his trump card at that point.
'Mr Saxsena i hear you have a sister'
'urm the thing is'
'Don't worry i know the media does not know about it. But what if they knew that you have a sister that your father shuned because she was a girl and a brother who tried to kill her'
'how do you know all this'
'a little birdie told me. I even have evidence'
Brij was scared if the media knew then his company would be in downfalls.
'I guess we should meet Mr Khurana' He finally said
'I guess we should. I shall calll you later bye' Maan said and smirked as he put the phone down. His heart felt at peace at hearing Brij nervousness on the phone.

Geet awoke a little while later. She got up and realised she wasnt at Crimson House orphanage. She was in a different place. She tried to recollect what happened. The last thing she rememebered was being at Vicky house.
'So i'm at Vicky house but what happened' Geet asked herself.
'You fainted' Maan said walking in with breakfast. Geet gasped and grabbed her dupatta which was lying on the side of the bed.
'Good Morning Geet' Maan said smirking.
'Good Morning'
'i bought you breakfast. Quickly get ready and ill drop you home' Maan said smiling.
'Why are you smiling?'
'Oh remember you applied for a job at Khurana constructions'
'yes OMG don't tell me you own it'
'yes Miss Handa i own it and your my new associate. Congratulations'
'NO way i am not working with you' Geet exclaimed
'Well Geet put it this way if you don't accept i'll make sure no one does accept you i have a good name in the market and business world'
Geet opened her mouth and widened her eyes in shocked. Maan smirked.
'Fine then I'll accept. But listen you don't touch me come close to me or even try to kiss me understood'
'Now why would i do that' Maan asked innceontly
'Shut up and cut the crap' Geet said getting up.

Maan grabbed Geet and pinned her aganist the wall. Geet closed her eyes scared of what would happen next. She felt Maan breathing on her ears. He smirked and saw how frightened Geet was.
'Is this the way to speak to your boss Miss Handa' He whispered closely
'wwhatt'
'I am your boss and i can do what i please' He kissed her cheek and moved away.
'Mr Khurana how dare you kiss me'
'Well Miss Handa you will get a lot more than that if you disrespect me' Geet was fuming in anger. She was annoyed. She grabbed her bag and ran out of the house. Maan watched her as she grabbed a taxi and went home.
Maan was still reeling from the softness of her cheeks on his lips.

Later that afternoon Maan was walking towards Crimson House Orphange. He still wanted the land but not as bad as he wanted Geet so he had another plan in mind. Rati and Pia who were in the garden playing tennis saw him coming and ran to tell Karan who ran to tell Atul who ran to tell Ronit. They all gathered together at the second floor and watched Maan.
'Bali ka bakra' Rati said.
'Guys he's here' Nikita shouted.
All the kids ran to the window on the first floor.
'5' said Ronit
'4' said Atul
3 said Piya
2 said Nikita
1 said Anaya
BOMBS AWAY...............................
The kids threw water baloons at MSK who was walking towards the front door of the orphanage.
'What the heck' Maan said looking up
'Well Mr Maan Singh Khurana, your messing with us. My kids and our home. We ain't leaving without a fight' said Geet smiling widely walking up to him from the back.
'Well i have a proposition for you'
'which is?'
'pay me the amount that i paid'
'how much'
'50 Laks'
'Urm.. what if i pay you in instalments'
'put it this way, i've already given you a job at my company. And your working at the cafe too. So I'm giving you 1month. In 1 month pay me the 50 laks or'
'or'
'leave this place no arguments or another option is...'
'is'
'you will have to marry me'
'What?'
'yes'
'Fine then'
'Wait love, sign this contract'
'what the hell you were well prepared'
Geet signed it.
'1 month or leave or marry me'
'I'll get u ur damn money but i'm not marrying you' Geet said walking away.
'You will Marry me Miss Handa by hook or crook' Maan said turning away.
'oi you stay away from our house its ours' Rati said to Maan who was walking away.
'Really listen I have given your Geet didi an option. If she can pay me back the 50 lakhs in 1 month then you can get your home back otherwise there is another option and your sister knows that' Maan said smling and walking away.

'Kutta Kamina Sala what does he think of himself asking me to marry him. No ways' Geet said. Geet was walking forwards and backwards in her room when someone knocked the door.
'come in'
All the kids came in.
'Hey guys whats up and why are you all here'
'didi you need 50 lakhs to save our home and your doing it all by youself' said Rahul
'so we broke out piggy banks' said Piya
'Didi take this and save our home' said Karan. Geet smiled and picked Karan up.
'My sweet bacho you didnt need to do this. I will work something out. But this is your home and we will never leave it' Geet said overwhelm with emotion.
'Didi we have approximately 5 Lakh here with all our money' said Ronit
'Wwwhaat where did you get that from Ronit you did not steal did you' asked Geet shocked.
'No didi never. We just soul loads our inventions. Such as that drink bomb and the firing balls and lots of things that we made. We made a small business. Took us 5 years' said Ronit
'Ronit your so sweet but i can't take this'
'Didi you don't love us do you?' asked Ananya
'Off course i do'
'Then why are you denying the money' asked Piya
'Because its my problem. I have to sort the money out not you guys'
'Geet Didi we all live here. What your problem is our problem. We are one for all and all for one' said Ronit.
'YES' said the other and joined hands.
'So take this didi and lets join hands' Said Ananya
They all joined hands and hugged. Over the weekend Ronit and Atul sold many more of his inventions. Geet had secured 10 Lakhks from her personal account. Geet was to start Khurana constructions on Monday. In total by monday 16 Lakhs had been made.

Geet was sitting with Vicky and telling him the stupid condition his brother made.
'Seriously bro'
'yes. He wants 50 lakhs by next month otherwise i will have to marry him or give up the kids home and i cant do that'
'So Geet why don't you take the money off me'
'But Vicky how can i?' Maan was walking passed them that moment and was overhearing the conversation.
'Geet off course you can. I'm your friend. You can take it as a loan or i can give it as charity for the kids home'
'Vicky thats sweet of you but this is my fight aganist your akroo brother. I will not take your help. I am an honest person Vicks and i don't want to take your money which is your brothers anyways since you don't do any work' Vicky squinted his eyes 'don't vicky its the truth and give it back to him. Don't worry Vicky nor will I marry your brother and nor will i take your money and nor will i let your brother take the kids home'
'So Geet what will you do you still have to arrange 34 laks in 24 days'
'I will. From the job with your brother i will get around 10 laks and from my other job i will get around 5'
'But then the other 19'
'Then we will see but i will get it all back' Geet said determined and walked away. Maan walked away too. He knew Geet was innocent and today he saw her honesty. Vicky thought to himself
'Geet you don't know what your getting into. If Maan Bhai wants you to marry him he will make sure you do. He has never learnt to lose Geet. I'm scared for you Geet thats why i want to help you. Geet you don't know how obsessive Maan bro is when he sets his eyes on what he wants'

PRECAP:
1st Day at Khurana Constructions.
Brij contacts Geet.......

Edited by sweetysumaiya - 13 years ago
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovley update dear.....
Does geet need to repay in 1 month or 3 months????at a few places it's mentioned 3 month and at other its 1 month..........

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOVIN' IT :-D

I like Vicky being a caring friend towards Geet, Geet being independent and having a healthy strong conscience, and Maan being maybe just a little bit caring towards Geet :-D

Plz don't keep us waiting more for the next chap
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
In promo i mentioned 3 months but since u guys want manmeet married quick it's one month and how they are going to get married is gunna be a dhamaka
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it n hope geet can manage all the money
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
Awww loved the kids 4 helping geet out
Want 2 know how dis dhamaka wedding going 2 happen
Bet Brij is gunna try & convince geet 2 marry Maan
Hayye Maan can't even control himself infront ov Geet