Fan Fictions

MG."dont mess with me COMPLETED!!! - Page 9

--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope Maan will chage his attitude when he will know that Geet is Vick's friend.😊 Nice update. Thank U.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank u for sending me the pm actually i didnt know abt this ff at all....its quite interesting.................maan bluntly asking to spend the night with him which is quite shocking..............but interesting bcoz v can c the head on battle bw them...........
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow very nice.....................Geet is so brave and very witty...............and Maan is so amused.................the war has began.................cont soon dear................
princess_jyoti thumbnail
hey yaar plz update soon...& add me to PM list
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 4

'Stupid idiot gadha kamina' Geet cursed Maan as she closed the door. 'what does he think of himself?'
'Geet didi' Karan walked up to her. Geet picked him up and smiled.
'Geet didi did we win. Has he run away? He is not going to take our home na' Karan asked. Geet looked at him and smiled.
'Kids come here.' All the kids came thinking Geet would be angry at them for ruining the office and for what they had done to Maan. Geet smiled at them as they all came with there heads down in guilt.
'oh Kids why are you looking so glum?'
'Geet didi arent u angry?' asked Ronit
'Yeah Geet didi we ruined the office and your meeting and that Maan's clothes' said Ananya
'No guys That guy Mr Sadoo Singh Purana needed it. And he had absolutely no right to touch you guys. Only i can' The kids gulped thinking Geet was going to slap them.
'Well then hi fives everyone' Geet shouted. The kids looked up suprised and ran to Geet and gave her a big hug.
'Didi your not angry?' asked Nikita
'No how can i be? but i will be if your not in bed within the next 5 minutes.' Geet said.
The kids ran to sleep. Geet asked Ronit Rati and Nikita to stay behind and Atul.
'Bachoo We have won this battle but the war has only begun. We need to make a good plan and strategy. We don't know when that Maan will strike but we need to be ready and prepared'
The kids and Geet nodded.

The next day Geet was on her way to the cafe where she worked part time as she was trying to earn money for herself to do postgraduate when she got a phone call.
'What how when I'll be right there'

Geet stood next to the doctor's office waiting when she saw Maan approaching. Maan smirked at her.
'Oh Miss Geet can't deny me can you?' Geet looked at him disgusted.
'What are you doing here?' Geet and Maan looked at eachother.
Nurse walked past and told Geet that 'Vicky is fine now'
'Thank God' Geet said. Maan looked at her
'What'
'How do you know Vicky?' He said
'How do you?'
'I asked first'
'He is my best friend'
'Andd he is my brother'
'WHATTTT'

Geet ignored Maan went in to see Vicky. She looked at him annoyed.

'Geetu don't worry I'm fine' Vicky said seeing concern in Geet's eyes.
'Your only fine and alive because im going to kill you'
'Sorry Geet'
Maan walked in at the time.
'Geet sorry'
'what sorry. Why can't you ignore him? I do'
'Geet he said something really disgusting about you. I just couldnt stop there. He..wants to finish what he started that day when you slapped him'
'I know he always trys to flirt with me. And I slapped him when he crossed his limits and now he is looking for revenge. He wants to...... Thats why i ignore him. just leave it. don't go near that stupid Ranjeet. Let him say whatever and don't worry i can take care of myself'
'But Geet what if'
'nothing will happen Vicky, your there Gina and Mike are there and i have police restraining orders. So next time think before you decide to fight with him. Your not half as strong' Geet and Vicky laughed. Maan thought to himself who is this Ranjeet who tried to hurt his brother and the girl who belongs to him. He called the police and within a few minutes Ranjeet was arrested.

'Geet another thing. The letter came again' Geet looked at Vicky and then Vicky turned and saw Maan. Geet turned and saw him too.
'Oi Hi bro. I'm sorry im fine'
'Vicky Geet was right your not strong. and by the way Ranjeet is arrested'
'Bhai how do you know'
'I do have ears you know'
'Yeah shame he doesn't have a heart or brain' Geet mumbled. Vicky heard her and understood some argument must have happened between the two. 
'Bhai I'm really sorry could you exit the room I need to talk to Geet privately'
Maan looked at Vicky and Geet then left. But he stood right outside and heard the conversation.
'Geet the letter came again and a cheque What should i do with it?'
'What your meant to do burn it I don't need him nor his money .' Geet said annoyed.
'Geet why don't you give him a chance?'
'Why Vicky Why should i give him a chance?'
'But Geet He is your..'
'Stop right there Vicky. He is no one to me. The only relations i have in the world is you, and the kids and Mike and Gina.'
'But Geet everyone deserves a second chance.'
'Second chance? Why? He decided to return when it suited him. Now when the time will suit him again he will leave. Vicky i know him. Thank God he doesn't know where I live and he thinks I live with you as a paying guest. I never want him to find me. He has no right to me'
'Geet'
'Burn the letter Vicky its on your study draw like always isnt it'
'yeah'

'Who is Geet running from? Why is she running? I need to find out. I need to know her weakness. who is this guy in her life?' Maan thought as he rushed home to find the letter. He read the letter and was shocked.

PRECAP: Who are the letters from? Who is Geet running from? what will Maan do?

Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh great update but too short- I didn't get my fill lol! I am waiting on the edge of my seat! X
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a ton for this itsy bitsy part...loved it...
BTW who is this guy who is sending letters to geet..plz update soon and spill the beans.....
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nice update 😊 please add me to your pm list

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar..waiting for the next update !!
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetysumaiya

PRECAP: Who are the letters from? Who is Geet running from? what will Maan do?

👏suspense 👏after 👏suspense👏