Frequent Posters

heermeher thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thats too selfush maan wants to spend night with her
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 3
Hello will send PMs later after ive dun the other updates so its easier.. i can send them all at one go Anyways without much delay here is the update.

Update

'whhaaat, you are Maan Singh Khurana' Geet looked at him suprised. Everyone had gone silent. Gina and Mike had shooed the protestors away. There was only the residents of the carehome left.
'Why Miss Handa, did you expect someone else' Geet looked at him and smiled nervously. Maan looked at her and scrunched his forehead.
'Don't mind, Mr Khurana, but i expected some 40 maybe 50 year old buddha' Geet laughed. The kids laughed behind her. Gina and Mike were trying to shut them up. Maan looked at Geet's laughter and was mesmerised. He stared at her laughing and found it really sweet. He then realised what he was doing and yelled
'GEEEEEEEEET' She stopped laughing and looked at him.
'Its Geet not GEEEEEEEET, god say my name properly'
'Should we go in and have a civilised conversation about this' said Mike butting in. Geet looked at him.
'Yes, Mr..'
'Mr Manchanda'
'Come on Kids in and Geet you too'
'yeah yeah coming' Geet said raising her eyebrows at Maan. As the kids and Geet went into the living room Gina went to prepare lunch and Maan and Mike went into the office.
'Well Mr Khurana it seems we have a problem here, you see the kids....' started Manchanda
'Sorry Mr Manchanda, But for this matter i would only like to speak with Geet' Maan said smirking to himself.
'But Geet is still a child herself, She only 19. I've the head of this carehome'
'Thats my condition or else i can kick you all out right now. You should know about my power'
'urm okay ill call her now'

Maan smirked to himself, he was a guy who got everything he wanted. Now his new target was Geet. Seeing her beauty, her scared eyes and her laughter and her talkative nature she had become his new target. Who cares if she was just a kid, who cares if there was a 5 year age gap. He knew well how to play the game and will play it. She insulted him not once but twice so he would get her back make her his pawn his slave.

But little did he know that he was playing the game with Geet. Who may be childish in nature but she has a brain and very sly one at that too. Maan doesnt know who he is dealing with. Geet Handa.

Geet entered the office where Maan was waiting.
'Miss Geet' He said. Geet just sat down. She was really in the mood to rip his hair off. She smiled to herself.
'You have a nice smile' Maan said.
'Oi Khurana, don't try to flatter me. I will make sure you leave this place crying' she said crossing her arms and firm.
'Really, well Miss Geet you don't know my power, if i want i can make you leave right now. your stupid article and protest won't do anything, its even out of the governments hands now'
Geet looked at him widening her eyes.
'So basically'
'You are such a big guy. rich with all this money and so on so why don't you buy your land somewhere else and let us live here.. oh now i know, you want to build your hotel here because the beach is 5 minutes behind the building. Oh what a tactic to make money Mr Khurana, tourism'
'Wow Miss Geet might i say you are very clever'
'I do have a 1st class degree you know' She stated proudly. Maan was impressed, clever, argumentative, beautiful and sexy.
'Well what can you do to save this carehome?' he asked
'Well Anything. This carehome is my life. What do you want me to do? You want my to make a public apology for the article that insulted you? You want me i don't know to help you find another place? work with you?, just tell me i'll do it whatever it takes to save this home'
'I want you to spend a night with me' Maan stated sternly. Geet looked at him shocked and nearly fell of her chair.
'youu youu what?' She said
'you heard me, you me one night together in a room. your not so dumb that you don't understand what that means. Its the price to save your home'
Geet stood up angrily.
'Mr Khurana, how dare you? I know all about you how girls love you and follow you and want to be with you but i am no one like them. I wouldnt want to be with you even if you were the only man on the earth. And what did you think i will accept this condition of yours, my self respect is more important for me than saving this home. And I will do both trust me Mr Khurana, You yourself will give this home back to us with the papers' Geet then looked behind Maan and smiled.
'And one more thing Mr Khurana, if you want to save your life you better run' Geet ducked. Maan was confused but before he knew it, flour bombs were thrown at him by Ronit and Anuj Nikita and Ananya. Maan was getting angry. He turned to look at the kids in anger. The kids and Geet was laughing.  He walked up to them and was about to slap them when Geet held his hand.
'Don't you dare Mr Khurana, you have no right to touch these kids. so they did a little mischief with you. They have only started. If you don't leave this place right now then it might get worse.'
Geet walked with Mr Khurana to the door.
'Goodbye Mr Khurana i hope i never see you again'
'Miss Geet you will see me again this is just the beginning'
'really? then I will save this home from you at any costs'
'And i will make you abide by me. you yourself will lose this challenge'
'Really stop dreaming Khurana'
'Geet Handa you yourself will come to me to beg me to save this home. And then my offer will still be open'
'Your sick Khurana'
'And your beautiful handa' He smirked and walked out.

urg that guy what does he think of himself telling me to spend a night with him. No I will fight him all the way. I will save this home from them no matter what happens.

Geet Handa you yourself will give yourself to me. That is a promise a Maan Singh Khurana's promise. You insulted me rejected me. But in the end you will have to accept me and my condition. I will make sure of that.

PRECAP:
Hospital
'What are you doing here?' Geet and Maan looked at eachother.
Nurse walked past and told Geet that 'Vicky is fine now'
'Thank God' Geet said. Maan looked at her
'What'
'How do you know Vicky?' He said
'How do you?'
'I asked first'
'He is my best friend'
'Andd he is my brother'
'WHATTTT'
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwww luved d way geet answered maan
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW....
Sumaiya ...i was w9ing 4 ur updates...
bt i now u busy..
otherwise u would update on ur given days...
awesum n wonderful update...
luv it...
Maan is so angorrant n showing off his power n ol...

Geet is so clever n wont step bk...no matter wat...
lolz...lu this FF...
Maan wants her...wowowo...
that big...
hehehe Like children badmashee........hehehehe....
Vicky is related 2 Maan...yeah offcourse bt Geet is indeed shock...lolz...
w8ing 4 next part...
i wonder...i mean this story is different n unpredicable lolzzz....
hu they falll in luv lolz..???

cnt soon......
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...
Maan is behaving like a jerk now.......
loved the way kids threw flour at him...he desrved it.....
can't wait for the next part....
update soon
Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great update...have been waiting for this!
Glad Geet stood up for herself and the kids

Cant wait for the next update
Paloma x
suba2011 thumbnail
when is nxt part.....faster plzzzzzzzzzzzz
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Next part will be this weekend.. i got a deadline thrusday to do my 800 word essay plan so gotta do a lot of research n reading,... urgg i wish there was no such thing as courseworks.. just one exam at the end wud hav been gr8!!
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow... awesome update... pls PM me for the next update....
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update---loved the way Geet answered Maan---he doesnt know hu he'z dealing wiv haha---cnt believe he was going 2 slap da kids cuz ov a little mischief---interesting precap--seems vicky has a relationship wiv both ov em---Cont soon Xx... 😊