_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

My chem ITALIAN teacher is sssssooooo freakin cool!!!

She is like in love with SRK and knows like everything about Bollywood...everytime in like chemistry class I'm talking to her if she heard that Rani is kissing AB in black or how Lucky looks really cool and is shot in Russia or stuff like that

She even asked me today if I had Zee Cinema...because she only has ITV and Zee TV...but on Zee Cinema...and she needed to find someone with that channel so they could please record Temptations2004 for her when she saw the same concert LIVE twice in nasseu colliseum or atlantic city

she even wears the Indian blouses/shirts and earings too

My Chem Teacher is sooooo freakin cool!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow!!

that's soooo cool...a few days back in the chat room i met dkaddict...and started talking to her about hindi movies n serials n stuff...she kneww it all..and later i found out that she's a white girl!!

indian things sure are making their mark!!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 19 years ago
Khushalay thumbnail
hey good to hear that haan hey annonymous u r from italy?
_Anonymous_ thumbnail

no of course not...I'm indian

I live in the U.S

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Anony!!! Rite Beside Me!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ LOL.. .yu have sucha kewl teacher!! wana trade? Minez.. like 60, strict, duznt let u do anythin but wurk...  givez a lotta homewurk!! I noe yu wanna trade!
_Anonymous_ thumbnail

ooo sexy 60 yr old?!?lets trade!!

*Anjali* thumbnail
omg that is sooooooooooo awesome, Naina!! you're lucky---my chem teacher was a boring old man who wore heavy sweaters in 90 degree heat πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Ravu--ur absolutely right---bollywood and indian things in general are really starting to make their mark and get some much deserved recognition 😊
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Thats really good Anonymous. its nice to have kool teachers then u can study better and wit great interest.

my chem teacher was fun too, he should to do a electron dance...it was so funny. and then this wife (she was a english teacher) used to come betwwen the class to ask for moneyπŸ˜†.......he used to call out "Hello Ladies and Germs"πŸ˜†

Sweater in 90 degrees!!πŸ˜•

ME_T thumbnail

my chem teacher (well i jave 2) well one of them is soo boring. and doesn't bealive in experiments. she makes us rite and rite and rite.

the other is funny and we hardly ever have 2 rite with her

queenbee thumbnail
My chem teacher used to sew her tiny li'l sari blouses from her husband's hankies.. at least that's what everybody said ..!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†