Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Message for the CVs

Nandita5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have so far been a silent viewer of this show, which has grown very close to my heart. Geet is a very sweet love story and has been extremely well handled since it started. The HP scenes, the fights between Maneet  and the ultimate realisation of their love, all have been beautifully handled and acted. The lead pair are simply awesome and I am sure all will agree with me. Even the other characters, dadima, Dev, Sasha, NT have been very well depicted. 

But of late something seems to have gone wrong with this show. The new characters have begun to become boring, the pace of the show has slowed down, and many many mistakes can be observed. What is shown in the promos does not appear in the episodes, the editing is faulty, the characters look disinterested/ tired....... Don't know what it is but something needs to be done if the show has to get back its original charm.

The latest blunder I noticed was in the episode of 15th. NT fell from the terrace, had an operation, had bandages, was in a coma....all this was shown on 14th. Then on 15th she is on  a hospital bed with no bandages, no life-support, no nothing!!!!!! There are several others and the list is too long, this is just one of them and being in the latest episode I mentioned it. 

Have also noticed in the credits that none of the old names appear, so assume that they have been replaced. This is always a possibility in a daily show but then the channel/producers should see to it that they are replaced by an equally good if not better team. Looks like the channel and/or producers themselves have lost interest in this show.  Have already read a lot of negative posts in the thread and although I don't support them we can't stop them. Its only the CVs who can salvage this superb show and bring back the viewers' interest in this show.

Please I don't mean to hurt nebody's feelings but I don't like to see this show going down the drain like other shows. Its been a superb show and I still watch it daily hoping that it will get back to what is was. My heart-felt request to the makers to do something and make this show as awesome as it has been.

I am and always will be a supporter of Geet and of Maneet. But my heart aches when I see such a good show going down!!!!!!

😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­        Here's hoping that this gets converted to ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ very soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ur not the only one babes.....mostly everyone here is very attached to this show....even my heart aches to see such a beautiful show being butchered
Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry guys, iam pretty sure that cvs will not disappoint us, iam pretty sure that they will do something awesome very soon and also will not let us down in our expectations, GHSP rocks  :) Edited by Tiharika - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever happened to Geet?

I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE this show with all my heart.... My day wasnt complete if I didnt watch Maaneet onscreen but ever since Octoberish- Novemberish and the terrible slow paced story, I have lost total interest in this show. It has lost its charm and Im very sad about it. Everytime I decide to give another chance, I just become more and more dissapointe with the episode.

Ill remember Geet and Maaneet/Gurti for the old days :)

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

agree those who are watching this show from start no doubt its really painful for them to see the show we love doing down.
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm I love the show from my heart !
Something have been just goin on in the show I mean AA track have ruin show [Acc to me] 
BUT well it will pick up coj CVs have never dissapoint us !
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NANNY25:

Another poorly done scene was in the last episode where Maan handles his mobile with such ease, and bing! bang! bong! the NT fingerprints have gone down the drain.  It does look like the same black BB, the witch had stolen from Maans bedroom !!

Keep up ur heart pace, keep ur peace.  With so many of us wanting a change in script, and present flow of the storyline, CVs are bound to review our disappointments and hopefully with enough of us beating the door of the CVs, we expect the unexpected !!

Cheers.  Love Maan and Geet.