Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Should Gauri take Rudra back that easily?

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
It will be repulsive if she takes him back so quickly, like the other poster said on the previous topic, make him work for it, dang it.

Otherwise, where's her 'swabhimaan'?

Yes, I also agree they should be separated for a while. Even if it was all a plan to get Pihu, the slap could have been eliminated, (hey, is that Gauri's tooth on the floor?) he could have just grabbed her arm and shoved G out the door.

What's with all the slapping and wife-beating nowadays....on so many serials the folks just blow a fuse and smack, before you know it, they've slapped someone. Gauri included.

I'd love to see the Gauri character stay in Mumbai for a few months, clear her head and heart, get some job and let the folks at home know what its like to not have her around.

But it looks like we'll be fed all that pati parmeshwar crap again. And Gauri will come back....I want to see her independence and see her empowered enough to make it without a husband...if she wanted to.

The way Rudra waved her away like she was some servant with hot towels on her arm, and said he'd send her money every month, like you would to an old aunt with a broken leg somewhere...that was nuts. And man, was it insulting. Gauri fans must have hurled.

And what's worse is I think he meant it, cuz when you're drunk, they say the truth tumbles out quite clearly.

Geez Gauri, stay away for a few months at least, wontcha? For your self-respect's sake at least?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraavggomezGarkhelsunOrientalDancer

avggomez Senior Member
avggomez
avggomez

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
agree..... R shud work to get G back.... its annoying hw women have to forgive so easily and so quickly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GarkhelsunOrientalDancer

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I agree he really needs to work on getting Gauri.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top