Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
MEEE!!!!!!!!!! Viv is  a new  found  love for me & priya is a toto  sweetheart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Well I've watched Vivian all the way from his Kasamh Se role as Vicky Walia and he was a negative character who turned good in the end and his acting wasn't much then but he had a natural charisma about him. Then in Ganga as Shiv he was too hot too handle and had a funny element too. In this show Pyar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani he has bared his soul for all his fans out there. His acting had improved leaps and bounds. So this show for me is all about Vivian.
Priya Wal never saw her before this show but she is so funny as Misha and i can really see chemistry with Vivian probably due to both their playful jovial nature. Don't mind seeing more of them in the show. Especially Vivian whi is so dreamy

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Well I've watched Vivian all the way from his Kasamh Se role as Vicky Walia and he was a negative character who turned good in the end and his acting wasn't much then but he had a natural charisma about him. Then in Ganga as Shiv he was too hot too handle and had a funny element too. In this show Pyar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani he has bared his soul for all his fans out there. His acting had improved leaps and bounds. So this show for me is all about Vivian.
Priya Wal never saw her before this show but she is so funny as Misha and i can really see chemistry with Vivian probably due to both their playful jovial nature. Don't mind seeing more of them in the show. Especially Vivian whi is so dreamy
Yep I agree with you. Though its the opposite case with me, I have seen a show of Priya Wal previously in Remix while I have never seen Vivian in any show so, this is my first show of him. But, like you said, it so obvious that he tries his best and we can see that from his scenes. I remember from the first episode of PKYEK and to now, he has improved a lot which shows how hard he works. SmileWink
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Well like naps it goes without saying that me too started watching the show for misha...n still watch it mainly coz of her......but yes...earlier i actually hated abhay's character.....but now I give full credit to vivian...coz he actually managed to make the character of abhay grow on me........so much so that now i am actually impressed with the way he portrays abhay Tongue

n well like my nappy said....its only misha n abhay who have lots of layers to their characters n r unique in their own way....so am toh deffo an abhisha fan...n look forward to their scenes....hope they develop a special bond in the future episodes Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzhey.bhaggu

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
just love misha and abhay so much .............
i do watch the serial for them but i did start watch because i just love vivian , vampire and did liked the promo so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lighteningbuzzEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

visulover Newbie
visulover
visulover

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
i m abhisha fan

lighteningbuzzEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
the most ajeeb jodi...abhay and mishaDead

lighteningbuzz

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
me also like abhay and misha....SmileSmile
priya wal is a better known actress in TV industry...and in this show she shares a really very good chemistry with everyone, be it pia, kabir, ruhi, her parents, panchhi or any other....and though there are less scenes of ABHISHA, i would not mind to see more of them...the way abhay helped her out in the case of shaurya was really sweet....

and one more thing, i love this name- AbhIsha!!TongueTongue

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index