Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Any Abhisha fans? (Page 3)

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

MY MAIN REASON to watch the show was abhay and piya

but when i started watching i fell in love with kabir .....misha.......and i love panchi a lot as well

i just used to love watching abhay misha scenes and kabir misha scenes

but now a days they show misha only with the new guy which is getting on my nerves now

coz i miss the old days TERRIBLY

Yep, I agree with you. I liked the old episodes...........the new guy doesn't work for me either and I don't like her scenes with him but, I have tolerate it for Priya. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,

Thank you so much for replying. I will always pm you from now.Smile

I watched Remix for only Priya Wal and KW at the time when it started. Out of the 2-3 Indian shows that I have seen in my life, Remix is one of them though it did get too boring, childish, and dragging to the point where I stopped watching it. But, I loved her character as Anveesha.

I think it is very difficult for the girls to do comedy. The only television actresses that I think can successfully pull of a comedy scene and have a great comic timing is Priya Wal and Drashti Dhami. I have seen other Indian television actresses attempt it but, fail miserably and they look like fools.

About Misha, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I don't like the way she is always shown to be drinking constantly and how she was infatuated with the new guy and his body. It was so unlike her character how she was initially portrayed to be. Since, I don't favor those things, so those are the minus points of her personality that I don't like. I don't know what Ekta is trying to point out by showing those unnecessary scenes as it doesn't even make her character look good or strong.

The things that I like about Misha is that she is so bubbly, carefree, full of life, always making people around her laugh and smile, she lives her life to the fullest. She doesn't care about what people say or think about her, she hates putting on makeup or dressing up, she is the type with whom people can be who they want to be instead of the need to impress anyone. She isn't those typical weak, feeble-minded, rhona dhona female protagonists of our Indian serials. She stands up for her friends and shows her loyalty, though she did have her share of misunderstandings but, then who doesn't becuz, she is after all human.

Moreover, I like how she doesn't let people who don't matter to her get to her and she is very frank and honest in her decisions. Like for instance, when T humiliated her about how she isn't attractive, any other girl in her place would have ran away crying or let T get to her by reacting in anger and taking it seriously. But, no, this girl laughed it off and instead give her an eye for an eye by teaching her a lesson by humilating her back equally'.LOL

I think its very important for girls to not let people get to you. Becuz, like how Indian female protagonists are typically shown in serials to be weak, crying, doubting, who lives life by what others tell them, trying to impress others all the time'. that is a major let down for girls in real life. Becuz, in real life the world is too cruel and people will walk over you if you show that you are so vulnerable and the reality is that you can't impress everyone all the time.

Another thing, I liked was how she kept telling Piya that if she doesn't like Kabir, then she should just tell him instead of keeping him in the dark. So, those personality traits I admire in Misha and how she isn't so melodramatic, complicated, emotionally worked up girls like I've seen in typical Indian serials.

Payal bang on about MishaClap i like her for all the reasons that  you have mentioned above, you wrote it so well. 

i hate weak girls too, they piss me off! its like they are bringing this all on themselves by keeping mum and not retaliating!   

in reality if i hear about  a girl, or a woman being ill treated or when i am watching a show and i see a girl putting up with injustice and only cries i get so agitated i go speak up damn it stand up for your self LOL

@ red like you ,those two  are the only things that i dont like about her, but people are really enjoying this new track of her and this Shru guy!Confused btw i skip the scenes because for me i feel this is not how Misha suppose to behave, moreover there is no chemistry between them at all, i miss her with KabirOuch

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Kaheela,

I watched Remix for only Priya Wal and KW at the time when it started. Out of the 2-3 Indian shows that I have seen in my life, Remix is one of them though it did get too boring, childish, and dragging to the point where I stopped watching it. But, I loved her character as Anveesha.

I think it is very difficult for the girls to do comedy. The only television actresses that I think can successfully pull of a comedy scene and have a great comic timing is Priya Wal and Drashti Dhami. I have seen other Indian television actresses attempt it but, fail miserably and they look like fools.

About Misha, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I don't like the way she is always shown to be drinking constantly and how she was infatuated with the new guy and his body. It was so unlike her character how she was initially portrayed to be. Since, I don't favor those things, so those are the minus points of her personality that I don't like. I don't know what Ekta is trying to point out by showing those unnecessary scenes as it doesn't even make her character look good or strong.

The things that I like about Misha is that she is so bubbly, carefree, full of life, always making people around her laugh and smile, she lives her life to the fullest. She doesn't care about what people say or think about her, she hates putting on makeup or dressing up, she is the type with whom people can be who they want to be instead of the need to impress anyone. She isn't those typical weak, feeble-minded, rhona dhona female protagonists of our Indian serials. She stands up for her friends and shows her loyalty, though she did have her share of misunderstandings but, then who doesn't becuz, she is after all human.

Moreover, I like how she doesn't let people who don't matter to her get to her and she is very frank and honest in her decisions. Like for instance, when T humiliated her about how she isn't attractive, any other girl in her place would have ran away crying or let T get to her by reacting in anger and taking it seriously. But, no, this girl laughed it off and instead give her an eye for an eye by teaching her a lesson by humilating her back equally'.LOL

I think its very important for girls to not let people get to you. Becuz, like how Indian female protagonists are typically shown in serials to be weak, crying, doubting, who lives life by what others tell them, trying to impress others all the time'. that is a major let down for girls in real life. Becuz, in real life the world is too cruel and people will walk over you if you show that you are so vulnerable and the reality is that you can't impress everyone all the time.

Another thing, I liked was how she kept telling Piya that if she doesn't like Kabir, then she should just tell him instead of keeping him in the dark. So, those personality traits I admire in Misha and how she isn't so melodramatic, complicated, emotionally worked up girls like I've seen in typical Indian serials.

Payal bang on about MishaClap i like her for all the reasons that  you have mentioned above, you wrote it so well. 

i hate weak girls too, they piss me off! its like they are bringing this all on themselves by keeping mum and not retaliating!   

in reality if i hear about  a girl, or a woman being ill treated or when i am watching a show and i see a girl putting up with injustice and only cries i get so agitated i go speak up damn it stand up for your self LOL

@ red like you ,those two  are the only things that i dont like about her, but people are really enjoying this new track of her and this Shru guy!Confused btw i skip the scenes because for me i feel this is not how Misha suppose to behave, moreover there is no chemistry between them at all, i miss her with KabirOuch
Lol, I know I am the same as you. That's why the Maya track was annoying as hell. She kept crying and crying but, yet didn't want to say anything against him it was like "Oh my gosh......this girl is pathetic!"

What was more worse, was that she kept crying and thinking about what her parents would think. I mean its like, "then why didn't she thought about that before engaging in such an act with Danish before marriage!" Seriously, indian serials are expert in making girls look like vulnerable and dumb creatures. Remember, Riddhima. Angry 

@bold: I don't like the new guy either and I hope Ekta doesn't change Misha's character becuz, I have already seen the not-so-good transformation on Misha when the the guy made his entry stripping. Sleepy

I am keeping my hope that it might go the Jaane tu ya jaane na way........I mean you never know indian serial makers are known to twist things in blink of a second. If they don't see this jodi working, then they will probably start a track where possibly Misha-Kabir get closer or he gets more protective of her. Like you said, there is no chemistry between Misha and the new guy.......I never expected someone like her to fall for a guy like him who is always stripping and has nothing but, a body. Confused No offense to anyone, but the new guy's scenes are pretty lame. Like the dream sequence between Misha and the guy.........it was so ridiculous and corny. It wasn't even romantic, the way he stared at her and his lines........if I was her I would have freaked out.

I can imagine her personality only with a guy like Kabir, who can handle her and is up to her level. They have a comfortable chemistry.

Misha and Shaurya- they have no chemistry at all.........not an inch. It looks so forced and uncomfortable.

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 18 January 2011 at 5:02am

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Kaheela,

Lol, I know I am the same as you. That's why the Maya track was annoying as hell. She kept crying and crying but, yet didn't want to say anything against him it was like "Oh my gosh......this girl is pathetic!"

What was more worse, was that she kept crying and thinking about what her parents would think. I mean its like, "then why didn't she thought about that before engaging in such an act with Danish before marriage!" Seriously, indian serials are expert in making girls look like vulnerable and dumb creatures. Remember, Riddhima. Angry 

@bold: I don't like the new guy either and I hope Ekta doesn't change Misha's character becuz, I have already seen the not-so-good transformation on Misha when the the guy made his entry stripping. Sleepy

I am keeping my hope that it might go the Jaane tu ya jaane na way........I mean you never know indian serial makers are known to twist things in blink of a second. If they don't see this jodi working, then they will probably start a track where possibly Misha-Kabir get closer or he gets more protective of her. Like you said, there is no chemistry between Misha and the new guy.......I never expected someone like her to fall for a guy like him who is always stripping and has nothing but, a body. Confused No offense to anyone, but the new guy's scenes are pretty lame. Like the dream sequence between Misha and the guy.........it was so ridiculous and corny. It wasn't even romantic, the way he stared at her and his lines........if I was her I would have freaked out.

I can imagine her personality only with a guy like Kabir, who can handle her and is up to her level. They have a comfortable chemistry.

Misha and Shaurya- they have no chemistry at all.........not an inch. It looks so forced and uncomfortable.

@brown ..both were patheticDead though i sympathized with Maya more then RidsLOL because she was suppose to be 17 and not confused  doctor like Rids, she was just plain stupid and pathetic grown up!

@ red  totally agree! cant they see it!Confused there is zero chemistry between them seriously 

and their scenes are not only totally lame but its like she lusts him, and not love himConfused, all their scenes are over board, the first scene of striping, the second when she was dreaming about him and he was like he wants to do it with her! the third the towel scene where he threw the towelDead 

whats going on this isn't crush this is pure lustDead

@ bold i hope they go that way!..
@ blue totally! Kabir and her are the best as a couple

Edited by ka7eela - 18 January 2011 at 5:26am

lighteningbuzz

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I LOVE ABHISHA....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS FRNDS...........
CONT ME IN.......

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Kaheela,

@brown ..both were patheticDead though i sympathized with Maya more then RidsLOL because she was suppose to be 17 and not confused  doctor like Rids, she was just plain stupid and pathetic grown up!

@ red  totally agree! cant they see it!Confused there is zero chemistry between them seriously 

and their scenes are not only totally lame but its like she lusts him, and not love himConfused, all their scenes are over board, the first scene of striping, the second when she was dreaming about him and he was like he wants to do it with her! the third the towel scene where he threw the towelDead 

Yes, I agree. Like you said, Riddhima was supposed to be more mature as she was a doctor while Maya is 17 and this age some people do make mistakes which they regret. Both were too weak, if it wasn't for Piya I don't think Maya had any strength to fight for herself either.

Yes, they are portraying plain lust.......its more like just an infatuation than love........this is against the character of Misha. I just hope Ekta is showing this for a reason, like Misha realizes he is an idiot and jerk and in the process Kabir supports her and she realizes she loves Kabir and he realizes that vice versa.......Day Dreaming

You know somewhere I know Indian serials aren't that smart to connect their current scenes with their future track but, I don't know why I am still keeping hope for their intellect to come on the right track.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Kaheela,

Yes, I agree. Like you said, Riddhima was supposed to be more mature as she was a doctor while Maya is 17 and this age some people do make mistakes which they regret. Both were too weak, if it wasn't for Piya I don't think Maya had any strength to fight for herself either.

Yes, they are portraying plain lust.......its more like just an infatuation than love........this is against the character of Misha. I just hope Ekta is showing this for a reason, like Misha realizes he is an idiot and jerk and in the process Kabir supports her and she realizes she loves Kabir and he realizes that vice versa.......Day Dreaming

You know somewhere I know Indian serials aren't that smart to connect their current scenes with their future track but, I don't know why I am still keeping hope for their intellect to come on the right track.

@ blue, i hope you are right,  btw i am not sure but yesterday they showed Kabir looking at Misha when she left shru guy and that small glimpse raised my hopes for a janne tu jann na track..that would be rocking!

@ bold..maybe they prove you wrong and they do connect currant with future Wink and maybe that would that be the first smart show everTongue

lighteningbuzz

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index