India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Any Abhisha fans? (Page 2)

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i agree with u.....these two characters are very important...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I am an Abhisha shipper as well! Ofcourse I don't want them as couple either...it won't match only...but I like their relationship...the silent admiration and respect that they have for each other...and the care for each other is beautiful!

I have always been Priya Wal's fan! Since remix days...infact I began watching this show coz of Priya (and I still do watch for her)! So I think there is nothing more I need to say on this side...I just love her!EmbarrassedHug But Abhay's character...I hated him...despised his character...he rather used to confused me...but now he has gained a small place in my heart...!! The confusion that he himself is in...I can connect with him and vivian is doing a great job portraying that! So yaaa...have become fond of his character because there are layers to him! He isn't too good and he isn't too bad either! He doesn't care yet he does!! I like that...Embarrassed

When it comes to the strength of the character sketch, I believe that these two characters are the strongest...with layers to them! They are not perfect, and neither are they trying to be one! So yaaa...character-wise, I love these both and I am certainly an Abhisha Fan!!Embarrassed

I would love to see more bonding between them...a pep sibling-type talk would be nice!Embarrassed 

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 17 January 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerlighteningbuzzashi_mania

AyeshaVeer Senior Member
AyeshaVeer
AyeshaVeer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I watch it for misha n abhay (priya n vivian) and madhura naik too (T) :D

lighteningbuzz

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lighteningbuzz

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
i just love misha .. but when abhay help her first time then i like them jodi as saali or sister like alice ..
and now i like their scene ..
loving it ..
and every time i just wait abhisha together scene ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzashi_mania

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

ok my main reason for watching the show was Sukirti i loved her ever since i saw her as Rids in DM, also i loved her and Vivian chemistry from whatever i have seen in the promo, and Vivian looked very convincing as a dark hero and now i seem i cant have enough of bothEmbarrassed

however i have never seen both Vivian and Priya in any of their previous shows, but i had glimpse of priya in remix when i watched one or two episodes  of the show in Youtube because of KW but the show seemed very childish to my taste and i didn't like the chemistry of both couples  (no offence to anyone ) so i didn't watch it!

so PKYEK is the first show i am watching of them both and to tell you the truth i loved them both from day one, both are very good actors and i love to see more of their bonding like friends or jija sali, in case Abhay marries PiyaEmbarrassedi also would like to see Misha helping them come closer

however i have some reservations about Misha's character, i don't find her sensible as many claim her to be, i feel its in bad taste they show her drinking all the time in the parties, picnics or whatever  and getting wasted! she is supposed to be 17! a minor! 

i hate drinking and i just hate how they are promoting drinking in the show, to be something fun to do because its not!, people especially minors  die from being overly intoxicated and most of the times they get raped too or sexually abused! 

btw i wanted to write  a topic about it but then i felt people might feel offended Sleepy

Kaheela,

Thank you so much for replying. I will always pm you from now.Smile

I watched Remix for only Priya Wal and KW at the time when it started. Out of the 2-3 Indian shows that I have seen in my life, Remix is one of them though it did get too boring, childish, and dragging to the point where I stopped watching it. But, I loved her character as Anveesha.

I think it is very difficult for the girls to do comedy. The only television actresses that I think can successfully pull of a comedy scene and have a great comic timing is Priya Wal and Drashti Dhami. I have seen other Indian television actresses attempt it but, fail miserably and they look like fools.

About Misha, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I don't like the way she is always shown to be drinking constantly and how she was infatuated with the new guy and his body. It was so unlike her character how she was initially portrayed to be. Since, I don't favor those things, so those are the minus points of her personality that I don't like. I don't know what Ekta is trying to point out by showing those unnecessary scenes as it doesn't even make her character look good or strong.

The things that I like about Misha is that she is so bubbly, carefree, full of life, always making people around her laugh and smile, she lives her life to the fullest. She doesn't care about what people say or think about her, she hates putting on makeup or dressing up, she is the type with whom people can be who they want to be instead of the need to impress anyone. She isn't those typical weak, feeble-minded, rhona dhona female protagonists of our Indian serials. She stands up for her friends and shows her loyalty, though she did have her share of misunderstandings but, then who doesn't becuz, she is after all human.

Moreover, I like how she doesn't let people who don't matter to her get to her and she is very frank and honest in her decisions. Like for instance, when T humiliated her about how she isn't attractive, any other girl in her place would have ran away crying or let T get to her by reacting in anger and taking it seriously. But, no, this girl laughed it off and instead give her an eye for an eye by teaching her a lesson by humilating her back equally'.LOL

I think its very important for girls to not let people get to you. Becuz, like how Indian female protagonists are typically shown in serials to be weak, crying, doubting, who lives life by what others tell them, trying to impress others all the time'. that is a major let down for girls in real life. Becuz, in real life the world is too cruel and people will walk over you if you show that you are so vulnerable and the reality is that you can't impress everyone all the time.

Another thing, I liked was how she kept telling Piya that if she doesn't like Kabir, then she should just tell him instead of keeping him in the dark. So, those personality traits I admire in Misha and how she isn't so melodramatic, complicated, emotionally worked up girls like I've seen in typical Indian serials.

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 18 January 2011 at 4:09am

ka7eela

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

I am an Abhisha shipper as well! Ofcourse I don't want them as couple either...it won't match only...but I like their relationship...the silent admiration and respect that they have for each other...and the care for each other is beautiful!

I have always been Priya Wal's fan! Since remix days...infact I began watching this show coz of Priya (and I still do watch for her)! So I think there is nothing more I need to say on this side...I just love her!EmbarrassedHug But Abhay's character...I hated him...despised his character...he rather used to confused me...but now he has gained a small place in my heart...!! The confusion that he himself is in...I can connect with him and vivian is doing a great job portraying that! So yaaa...have become fond of his character because there are layers to him! He isn't too good and he isn't too bad either! He doesn't care yet he does!! I like that...Embarrassed

When it comes to the strength of the character sketch, I believe that these two characters are the strongest...with layers to them! They are not perfect, and neither are they trying to be one! So yaaa...character-wise, I love these both and I am certainly an Abhisha Fan!!Embarrassed

I would love to see more bonding between them...a pep sibling-type talk would be nice!Embarrassed 

Yeah, Priya was fantastic as Anveesha which is why when I heard that she was going to be in PKYEK, I really look forward to seeing her after a long time. Wink I like how you put in the words about both Abhay and Misha's character, Vivian and Priya have done a wonderful job portraying these characters. Like you, I also feel these two characters have more layers to them.

Even though, they don't have many scenes together, they both still manage to pull it off by subtly portraying a sense of respect and admiration for each other. I would love to see them bonding in the show as brother-in-law-sister-in-law or as friends.

ka7eelaashi_mania

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
cool.........i luv priya n like d jodi abhisha

Simi_YaRaLoverlighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index