Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Please Write to ZeeUSA Programming Head

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Hello Fans of Avina and Radev:

Us North American viewers have to write strong but nice letters to Zee Programming head AsiatvUsa, so that they will not edit CB2 episodes. 

When they started to edit US episodes I wrote letter to Subash Chandra and his office forwarded that letter to local programming head.  He sent me lame appology letter in a photo print paper and bunch of Zee junk (pens, keychains, backpack with Zee Logo on it.)  Later he did air some unedited Goa and Malaysia episodes. They were about to edit  Akthi Wedding Maha episode again but because I wrote letter to them again......he aired the episodes at different timeslots in full. He gave me good response.

His name is Surya Goel, if he still works for ZeeTVUSA. 
surya.goel@zeetv.com

1. Please write friendly letter so that he does not think we are attacking him.
2. Include that you're aware of this new serials promotion that was aired during DID Dance Double India.
3. Reiterate that to avoid editing New serial " to catch up to India as viewers request" Zee USA should start Dev Aur Radhika ki Ek Nahin Prem Kahani same time as India.
4. Thank him for taking his time to read viewers feedback.

Following letter I sent to him today. Use your own words to create an impact. The more people write to him the more awareness we will create. Thank you.

"I had heard that New series called Dev Aur Radhika ki Ek Nahin Prem Kahani is coming soon. In fact I saw promo which was aired during India episode of Dance India Dance dance doubles. I was hoping that same promo would air in US episode, however once again I was proven wrong and Zee USA did not air it.  Now the question is will Zee USA continue to play mind games with their audience again?  I hope you and Zee USA will prove me wrong and you will air this new series without editing and on time as India. If you start it late here in US than same problem will arise again and we will get edited version to catch up with India. Don't think I am blaming you...I am sure you're following orders, but still..........
Thank you and I appreciate you taking time in reading feedback."

Edited by Tazzi - 16 January 2011 at 6:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaklaxmisavina_foreveranusha34..yajnaseni..billo77nycsweetie

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Big smile i agree with you Tazzi  everyone should be super nice to zee because the channel brought our favorite jodi back therefore we should not make them mad !!!!!!!!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazzi

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tazzi--for starting this thread--

It is best to start writing now..

Tazzi

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
It has nothing got to do with catching up with India episodes .. Zee US does it even now when they air the same day's show in US as well. It is not just CB, they do it for other shows too. I know it for sure, bcos I read the updates of other shows and when I watch the episode on TV, some or the other scenes are not shown.

Zee-US is just shameless.

Angie12

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I know they have edited other shows as well. I know they're shameless. But if  enough people write to them, then it will raise an awareness that we are ahead of their games.  Zee will continue doing what they do best and that is to cheat their audience but we should continue doing what we do and that is to raise our voices.

nycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tazzi

I know they have edited other shows as well. I know they're shameless. But if  enough people write to them, then it will raise an awareness that we are ahead of their games.  Zee will continue doing what they do best and that is to cheat their audience but we should continue doing what we do and that is to raise our voices.

i agree
MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Zee is sometimes just sooo sad, towards their audience.........they are shameless at times!!!

i totally agree
ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

It has nothing got to do with catching up with India episodes .. Zee US does it even now when they air the same day's show in US as well. It is not just CB, they do it for other shows too. I know it for sure, bcos I read the updates of other shows and when I watch the episode on TV, some or the other scenes are not shown.

Zee-US is just shameless.
I agree. Actually Star Plus is way better than Zee. Whenever there is Maha episode they air the Maha episode just like they do in India with no scenes cut.. They air on weekends just like India. Why can't zee do the samething?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top