India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit & Veena made Love in BB4

eeeww-vinaash Newbie
eeeww-vinaash
eeeww-vinaash

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Ashmit Patel and Veena Malik made love in the Bigg Boss house, claims an ex-contestant. No LoC here... 

Reality just got more lurid on TV. Ashmit patel, whose only claim to fame has been riding on getting cosy with women on camera (remember his MMS episode?), allegedly had sex with Veena Malik on "Bigg Boss 4", if an ex-contestant is to be believed. As if viewers weren't already fed up with an overdose of the Ashmit-Veena intimacy, here's a new twist to keep the tale alive. 

An ex-contestant, on the condition of anonymity, spills the beans. "Most of the contestants were irked with all that Ashmit and Veena did in the house. Hum sab unke saath baith nahin paate thay. Everybody would feel awkward in their presence. Sirf gale milne jaisi sadharan baat nahin hoti thi. I remember, they were given the task to guard the diya kept near the swimming pool, and we saw them snuggling in the quilt. Us din zaroor kuch hua tha. And of what I've heard, many viewers felt the same. It was all so disgusting. One of the key reasons for my exit was their growing intimacy. I'd requested Bigg Boss to evict me from the show. I couldn't take it anymore." 

But Ashmit, who calls this "an offshoot of people's overactive imagination", says he never got that close to Veena in the first place. "No, it didn't happen. I would have wanted something like that to happen, but I didn't have the inclination," says he (go figure!) Ashmit adds, "With cameras installed everywhere, how is it possible for anyone to make love? And now that the show is over, I have no chance. But I have only gained from these rumours." 

Sakshi Pradhan too, quashes the allegation, but does admit she's heard about it. Sara Ali, however, doesn't understand the need to discuss the intimacy the duo shared. "Itna hauwaa kyun banaya jaa raha hai?" she asks. 

This isn't the first time the inmates are being talked about for being involved in such an act. According to another ex-contestant, a similar incident happened, but not so unabashedly. "At least, when I participated, things didn't happen too openly. The washroom was seen as the safest place. Rahul Mahajan and an inmate got intimate. They made love," says the ex-contestant. 

Sambhavana Seth, another ex-inmate, says, "Viewers need masala and the channels, higher TRPs. That's about it. At least, "Bigg Boss" puts forth the reality, whatever it may be."

News Courtesy - Times of India

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1Chingaari

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
They are cheap and despo couple.No wonder they are still together...needing each other desparately and veena is avaialble for Ashmit all the time,it seems..cheeeeeee
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
But who is this ex-contestant? Of course, it could not be Ashmit or Veena. Reading the article completely, we can say that it could not be Sakshi or Sara too.
SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
It's probably Rahul.. this time he told them to print it under anonymous just in case they tweak his statement as usual LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlGauahargeous_NChits1

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

I think its either Rahul or Sameer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I think Rahul.
SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
^ Or MT LOL

OR the article could simply be completely fabricated, which wouldn't be surprising. On a more serious note, Veena and Ashmit may have been cheap on the show, but I doubt they would be that stupid to actually do it. Part of their cheapness was simply to grab footage/attention and create some sort of controversial issue to STAY on the show (worked for both I guess. BB didn't want to get rid of them). I don't believe they would do something like this, not because "they can't stoop that low" but simply because they are both very shrewd/chalaak and know that if they did, they would have absolutely no chances at a career anywhere. Ashmit would know this better than anyone, because of the MMS aftermath where he was left with nothing personally & professionally. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crown1rose-girl

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM28

^ Or MT LOL

OR the article could simply be completely fabricated, which wouldn't be surprising. On a more serious note, Veena and Ashmit may have been cheap on the show, but I doubt they would be that stupid to actually do it. Part of their cheapness was simply to grab footage/attention and create some sort of controversial issue to STAY on the show (worked for both I guess. BB didn't want to get rid of them). I don't believe they would do something like this, not because "they can't stoop that low" but simply because they are both very shrewd/chalaak and know that if they did, they would have absolutely no chances at a career anywhere. Ashmit would know this better than anyone, because of the MMS aftermath where he was left with nothing personally & professionally. 
well,the way the clip was shown...I think they did that cheap act..they both got carried away..both were desparate for sure Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

Go to top