India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

sidnivi

1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
hi i know there not togeather but after seeing the latest episode i believe sid is still in love with nivi and nivi is confusing lust for love with verin plzz guys look back at how good sid nivi looked togeather they have to be one nivis heart doesnt beat as fast for viren as it does for sid ,true love never dies u can try to forget cover it but cant remove it from your heart, sid knew in the competition it was nivi but moved on viren cheated.they split because of others not muttally so must be united what do you think

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fa.starakshi-sidputul_NiShI_

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1truelove

hi i know there not togeather but after seeing the latest episode i believe sid is still in love with nivi and nivi is confusing lust for love with verin plzz guys look back at how good sid nivi looked togeather they have to be one nivis heart doesnt beat as fast for viren as it does for sid ,true love never dies u can try to forget cover it but cant remove it from your heart, sid knew in the competition it was nivi but moved on viren cheated.they split because of others not muttally so must be united what do you think
o bekhabar ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
sid-putul irreplaceble ,no one can replace charming sid-putul ,, but ab to dream hi lagta haiii
by the way thanku for such a beautifull commentClap
i know wat going to happen in the future track ,, but time will going to speak
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
U know when I read yur comment this is how I felt...

We all have our first time love and crushes and some might have not ended the way we wanted but the feeling and the sweet ehsaas will of the first love wll stay with us for ever... that is the same thing what happened with nivi and sid... 

But not to say what Nivi is feeling now is false and only lust... Nivi heart has grown stronger and understands what is to love and be hurt...she understands now what entails in the whole package and knowing all it is again taking the plunge to fall in love all over again.... it is a big challenge for anyone of us who has nurtured a broken heart. 

This shows the trust, respect and not to forget the love she has for Viren which has taken so long to develop. What Nivi and Viren share is true and very real based on a strong foundation of a husband and wife relationship and if you add lust to it makes it perfect!!!!

Just my POV.... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushivids08Paramoreshaazi_Namita_

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
you nailed it perfectly. No one forgets their 1st love or crush. Biggest challenge is to fall in love again. Nivi has matured in the matters of the heart and now she is in the process of falling in love with her husband. She trusts Viren completely, tabhi to dil bechayne hone laga hai. Husband aur wife mein sirf pyar ho aur lust and passion nahi ho, that's not right. It is a perfect blend of all 3 plus friendship now that's one hell of a relationship. That's what I think anyways.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushivids08Paramore

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

I wouldn't call it lust, that is a heavy word right there! NivSid are over now, yes they were once in love and now both are married to two different people who are madly in love with them!  and like they always say "Marry the one that loves you, not the one you love"
Sid never gave anything to nivi but pain, while viren took away all her pain and taught her how to smile and in a way true meaning of love

Edited by SanKi4eva - 17 January 2011 at 6:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumaashiluvskinnyvids08tamushidootParamoreshaazi_Namita_moniluvskinshuk

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
well said sanjana....Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Paramore

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
So true Sanju . Veryy Well said . I completlyy agrre wid ur each n every word .

Sid never ever deserve Nivi . n Nivi always deserve Viren n Viren always deserve Nivi .They both r made for each other . Viren did so much for Nivi wout anythng demanding . He loved her wout any expectation frm her selflessly . He never ever forced himself on her n thatzz why now Nivi realized her true love for Viren . Sid was never ever nivi's love .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumaashiluvskinnyParamoredoot

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

I wouldn't call it lust, that is a heavy word right there! NivSid are over now, yes they were once in love and now both are married to two different people who are madly in love with them!  and like they always say "Marry the one that loves you, not the one you love"
Sid never gave anything to nivi but pain, while viren took away all her pain and taught her how to smile and in a way true meaning of love
perfect!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index