Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Why did Gauri do that?

_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi 

I just don't see why Gauri pushed Rashi down the stairs It wasn't necessary if she wanted Arjun to hate Arohi she could've tried something else.Why does she even have to ruin Arjun and Arohi's life.She is just getting out of control.She should try to focus on her relationship not Arjun and Arohis.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with u
as she is married now khalas she should convince herself nobody for her except her husband and better help arohi with her love not ruin it more and more this is called best friends but she is even not doin her duty as a friend!!!
kavyasam thumbnail
sanji,   gauri  was desperate and it was an impulsive move, she feared arohi and rashi will put 2 plus 2 together and find out who is creating misunderstandings,  and she was lucky no one was looking.
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly. I do not like how the creatives have made gauri's character. Its not a realitiy character. Like i dont think a girl like gauri... that was obsessed with a guy and now his falling in love with her best friend... I dont think ANYONE would ever ever... do something so dumb and be so heartless. If one doesnt do that with their enemies... gauri did that. Like thats horrible. Its ridiculous.  Creatives and sabotaged her character showing her do something so heartless like that!!! Like tis not realistic at ALL!!! no way. like its possible and its normal if a girl creates misunderstandings btwn the couple.. but like.. do something to that extent.
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She has no relationship to focus on. If she had something going on in her own life, some sort of 'hope' or whatever...she wouldn't give two hoots about Arjun and Arohi. The fact that she couldn't get her love, is rejected by her own husband (even though she tried to accept him with all her heart) and has only a divorce to look forward to, kind of justifies her shaitaani dimag. The woman is hurt, rejected TWICE and now has to see her best friend romancing with the guy she was about to kill herself over, I don't really blame her for going all psycho.
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She pushed down rashi becoz she feared that rashi n arohi may sort out who was creating misunderstanding n she knew if rashi would be hurt arjun will be angry feeling that arohi has hurt rashi
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushnoodmir

She pushed down rashi becoz she feared that rashi n arohi may sort out who was creating misunderstanding n she knew if rashi would be hurt arjun will be angry feeling that arohi has hurt rashi

Right she is impulsive she is treacheroous
She somehow wants missunderstandings between arjuhi.
So what more than hurt some as near to arjun, may be RPS might have told her about the promise arjun made.
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ishikaek43

Right she is impulsive she is treacheroous
She somehow wants missunderstandings between arjuhi.
So what more than hurt some as near to arjun, may be RPS might have told her about the promise arjun made.

@ bold If he did that What kind of Dad is he Does not have Humanity in him why am i even asking that question of course he doesn't