India-Forums

Does anyone miss Saumya? (Page 5)

LDTnMJ5lover46 Senior Member
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
yah i miss saumya, but jay has always been my fav, Dada's star. he makes me laugh through out the show. love u jay

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I don't miss her at all. She was too robotic for my taste. I prefer the first host they had at the beginning, but I think she was under contract with another show. Too bad for Zee. They lost a great female host. She was bubbly and had lost of energy. Would have made the show much better. I only like the dancing and the judgement because IMO the hosting is sort of dull.
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiIFer

Originally posted by uknaik99

I won't say I miss her, cuz she will be there for DID 3. This is the Doubles' season, so they have a new host.

But yes, I do miss Terence and his wonderful choreography. Marzi is OK, but not upto TL's standards.

Rajeev is great too, but I feel he's thoda mellow, not as harsh/strict as Remo. But I don't miss Remo, becuz no matter what happens, he's by far, the most biased judge I have ever seen on TV. The man has no sense of appreciation or fair judgment. See what lack of education does to you!

No need to critisize Remo here, the post is about whether you miss saumya or not, Remo is one of the top most choreographer of Bollywood.. right now he is sitting next to Madhuri Dixit and judging another prestigious contest.. You don't hv to say harsh words on Remo just because your fan of someone else..

And why exactly do you feel the need to shut me up and stop me from posting my opinion on a public forum? Back off, already! Smile

Go Ahead if that makes you happy Smile
kingsd Groupbie
kingsd
kingsd

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Saw saumya with SRK 
Heard they both hit of very well with SRK calling her his beautiful khabrina 
i really hope she is back in DID 3

DeepakBurman Newbie
DeepakBurman
DeepakBurman

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I really really miss saumya the first host.
she is the best host that we have on Indian TV.
Its a great loss for DID.
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Nope bc i get to see her in another show LOL but she had a sweeter voice than Shweta..i miss seeing her in saris thoughCry
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

I won't say I miss her, cuz she will be there for DID 3. This is the Doubles' season, so they have a new host.

But yes, I do miss Terence and his wonderful choreography. Marzi is OK, but not upto TL's standards.

Rajeev is great too, but I feel he's thoda mellow, not as harsh/strict as Remo. But I don't miss Remo, becuz no matter what happens, he's by far, the most biased judge I have ever seen on TV. The man has no sense of appreciation or fair judgment. See what lack of education does to you!

Tongue Remo is pulling in more ratings with JDJ then Terrence is doing with Chak Dhoom Dhoom.....Wow I can't believe how vicious some Terrence fans are being towards Remo......What does Remo's lack of education have to do with his dance skills? Remo dwarfs Terrence when it comes to choreography, Dancing skills, and success.........Tongue
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Remo is pulling in more ratings with JDJ then Terrence is doing with Chak Dhoom Dhoom.....Wow I can't believe how vicious some Terrence fans are being towards Remo......What does Remo's lack of education have to do with his dance skills? Remo dwarfs Terrence when it comes to choreography, Dancing skills, and success.........Tongue

I agree, some Terrence Fans are being vicious towards Remo, their thinking is that being nasty to Remo reflects their love towards Terrence.. that does not mean the we Remo fans do the same..

Terrence is also a terrific dancer and renewed name in contemporary dance form .. we should respect that...

so ignore the fools.. Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index