Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DesiIFer

And why exactly do you feel the need to shut me up and stop me from posting my opinion on a public forum? Back off, already! 😊

Go Ahead if that makes you happy 😊
kingsd thumbnail
Saw saumya with SRK 
Heard they both hit of very well with SRK calling her his beautiful khabrina 
i really hope she is back in DID 3

DeepakBurman thumbnail
I really really miss saumya the first host.
she is the best host that we have on Indian TV.
Its a great loss for DID.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nope bc i get to see her in another show πŸ˜† but she had a sweeter voice than Shweta..i miss seeing her in saris though😭
ankit_nyc thumbnail

I won't say I miss her, cuz she will be there for DID 3. This is the Doubles' season, so they have a new host.

But yes, I do miss Terence and his wonderful choreography. Marzi is OK, but not upto TL's standards.

Rajeev is great too, but I feel he's thoda mellow, not as harsh/strict as Remo. But I don't miss Remo, becuz no matter what happens, he's by far, the most biased judge I have ever seen on TV. The man has no sense of appreciation or fair judgment. See what lack of education does to you!

πŸ˜› Remo is pulling in more ratings with JDJ then Terrence is doing with Chak Dhoom Dhoom.....Wow I can't believe how vicious some Terrence fans are being towards Remo......What does Remo's lack of education have to do with his dance skills? Remo dwarfs Terrence when it comes to choreography, Dancing skills, and success.........πŸ˜›
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Remo is pulling in more ratings with JDJ then Terrence is doing with Chak Dhoom Dhoom.....Wow I can't believe how vicious some Terrence fans are being towards Remo......What does Remo's lack of education have to do with his dance skills? Remo dwarfs Terrence when it comes to choreography, Dancing skills, and success.........πŸ˜›

I agree, some Terrence Fans are being vicious towards Remo, their thinking is that being nasty to Remo reflects their love towards Terrence.. that does not mean the we Remo fans do the same..

Terrence is also a terrific dancer and renewed name in contemporary dance form .. we should respect that...

so ignore the fools.. πŸ˜ƒ

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Geeta is definitely biased. But not as much as Remo. Yes, it has. See the difference in approach between TL and Remo. You will know what I am talking about. Education shapes your judgment and decision-making skills. Enough said.

@ Bold: Well, if education shapes you judgement, are you implying that an educated person is biased? πŸ˜†

ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

I agree, some Terrence Fans are being vicious towards Remo, their thinking is that being nasty to Remo reflects their love towards Terrence.. that does not mean the we Remo fans do the same..

Terrence is also a terrific dancer and renewed name in contemporary dance form .. we should respect that...

so ignore the fools.. πŸ˜ƒ

Agreed that Terrence is pretty good at contemporary, but to compare him to Remo is just ridiculous.......Remo is amongst the top notch choreographer in India, bar none......Terrence hasn't had nearly as much success as Remo has had......It seems as if Terrence's popularity is confined to the forums.......Even I was blown away by how low the ratings of Chak Dhoom have been......At least Remo fans are tuning in to Remo's show and making it the second most watched dance show in the country.........Tongue
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Both Terrence and Remo have reach high levels of fame in their own way. πŸ˜ƒ  They both are talented, so there's no need to compare them. 

JDJ is popular for many reasons: Maduri Dixit, telly actors being on the show, and it had been around for a while. Yes, I'm sure Remo does bring in his fans too, which adds to the success, but it is by no means, just Remo's show. 😊 
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Both Terrence and Remo have reach high levels of fame in their own way. πŸ˜ƒ  They both are talented, so there's no need to compare them. 

JDJ is popular for many reasons: Maduri Dixit, telly actors being on the show, and it had been around for a while. Yes, I'm sure Remo does bring in his fans too, which adds to the success, but it is by no means, just Remo's show. 😊 

πŸ˜ƒ And Chak Dhoom doesn't bring in celebrities? Wha would you call Malika Sherawat, and Urmila Mathondkar? Remo's show doesn't rely on item girls to bring in ratings..........πŸ˜› DID Doubles on the other hand beats all these shows without having any item girls......πŸ˜›

PS --- The comparision was started by some Terrence fans who found it necessary to bash Remo by saying he can't be a good human being because he didn't have education.......Smile