Does anyone miss Saumya?

hiya655 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi  everyone
 i saw last  episode of DID doubles,but  i misses samya tendon. she  was a good host and  she has a   charming personality . does anyone missing her on this show ?  i missed  master remo and Terence also.please leave yuor comments if you are  missing them.

MOD NOTE:
Edited the topic title...please do not post in all caps as it represents shouting and isnt allowed on IF
Edited by Jess. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--jassi-- thumbnail
Nope.
But, I don't like the new one either.
But, i LOVE Jayyyy!
--jassi-- thumbnail
But Ya... I really miss Terrence!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i miss her too..jay and her were awesome together..the new girl..is..arghhh... Edited by maankigeet4ever - 13 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really like Saumya too.Jay and Saumya were good together.Prefer her to the new co-host.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I do not really miss her all that much, but I love Jay! 

I miss TL the most and Remo too. 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i like swetha, all she need is time , let her settle down
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
I miss her too! But yep.. I do agree with JustJ.. Shweta will improve with time.. It was onyl her first episode so soon the chemistry should build up between her and Jay as well. But Saumya will definitely be missed! As well as Remo and Terence! Though the new masters are pretty good too! I like them!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaar , everyone were busy in praising her , and her beauty (she is a true black beauty) , poor her was busy with blushing and all , tho chemistry btw her and jai, kaise establish hogaa ??

i like both sowmya and swetha, though , i like swetha more as i liked some of  her shows
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

^^ Lol. It will.. Coz it was her first day and so people were praising her.. Soon they won't.. Well not as much anyways and We'll get to see more of her and Jay like we did with Jay and Saumya.. Hopefully any ways 😊

I've never seen any of her shows.. So I like Saumya more.. She will definitely be missed 😊