naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
U must be kidding Big B till date is the Best actor  he never fails to deliver what he's supposed to even if it's the worst script he ahs done everything and with equal ease 
BIG B is not over rated 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's the only actor capable of making me cry & all emotional with his performance.
[/QUOTE]
So true..he must have done some crappy films but that was the cinema of the 70s, but whatever role he did, he sure was convincing. he has time and again proved his versatility! His dialogue delivery was amazing...and till date his films are remembered for the dialogues and his signature dance moves.
One of my fav. movies of Amitabh is Abhimaan...he was so amazing in that role and so real! I also loved him in sholay, amar akbar anthony, deewar, kabhi kabhi, yaarana and baghban!!

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know TBH. I like most of his old films, new ones.. eh. I like Aanad, Bombay to Goa, Zanjeer, Deewar, Kabhi Kabhi, Agneepath (I can't believe SRK is going to play his role in the remake, UGH).

He had bad years between 90-2000 b/c there were new heroes and he lost a lot of money too! 
Mistyy thumbnail
he never touched my heart ormade me cry with his acting, not ONCE

may be i dont know acting but many other actors have managed to bring tears in my eyes so for me he is overrated😕
Edited by dazzelll - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
Topic was started for AB's acting lets not bring in other things please.
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely not....Big B deserves the tag of being the best...he's experimented with all genres very successfully,and is a brilliant actor,and has amazing screen presence....he's the best i  have seen...which is why even at this age he's still going strong...and everyone in the industry looks up to him as a legend...an example...
off-beat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

Honestly, I've watched most of his movies (thanks to my mom) and his acting is good no doubt but is it really what people consider to be "the best" ..??

I mean really come on, for the past god knows how many decades of acting he's done, agreed he has a wide genre in his kitty but I feel his acting is limited to giving sly stares at rekha or a stonedfaced and yelling...

Today Big B is known as the 'baap' of Indian cinema.. but I wonder why isn't Dev Anand / Manoj Kumar  given these titles..they always show 'oh big b appreciated this actor so he must be something'..um chyeaah okay.. honestly, i find dev anand /manoj kumar much much much better actors (back in the day) than big b...

lol really? go take a hike.😛😆. if  this is the yardstick for comparison.. i dont  even  wanna start  then...let alone debate.

at times i feel he is overrated esp if u see all his past movies...there was nothing extraordinary in his acting..although he is the best in a certain kind of role which nobody else can match up.....but after i saw him in PAA my opinion about him as an actor has quite changed a lot...but apart from PAA not a single movie of his has touched my heart...for me he was the same in al of them...stonefaced angry young man romancing his heroines

off-beat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CutiePiee4

at times i feel he is overrated esp if u see all his past movies...there was nothing extraordinary in his acting..although he is the best in a certain kind of role which nobody else can match up.....but after i saw him in PAA my opinion about him as an actor has quite changed a lot...but apart from PAA not a single movie of his has touched my heart...for me he was the same in al of them...stonefaced angry young man romancing his heroines

dil ko chodo kaleja  hee seedha cheer deta hai..😆
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is one guy who is not at all over-rated, he is a superb actor, has stood the test of time and tide and deserves to be called "shehenshah" of Hindi films