Conversation with Karan on FB(Spoiler) - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Everyone was hating me when it came out...I was new to IF, so shakti fans thought I made it to distract Shakti fans from voting, and D-sir fans thought the same πŸ˜† meanwhile, it spread on facebook like anything!!!!!!! each and every DID-related page was giving this info out.

I still remeber!! All the Shakti fans and even Dharmesh fans all attacked on!! Even I think I did!! πŸ˜†

Facebook is a place where a rumor could spread just like that!! Its so weird that it happens soo fast!
Originally posted by raju786

Nah she is actually super sweet..I tried to contact Punit through Melvin but he always lied..

and I tried to contact Punit through Bhawna, and she made it work..she called him, and bc of her on an unexpected day he wrote on my wall in Facebook..she is really sweet,,

I thought Vindu is switching with Tanaaz?πŸ˜†

and what show is U R Fired?πŸ˜†

do u guys really like these people so much tht u talk to them??😲
Originally posted by Chocolover101

Hey Raju.... I totally agree!! It first I use to love Melvin in the auditions but when he acted to faint I started to hate him!! But I am still not sure if he was lying!

Heyyy Choco, yeah same here...he is such a drama baazi, ruined the dance with Bhawna and her chances to come through in wild card😭
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Yeah that's true πŸ˜† but I'm jealous of it!

Well your little girl likes Rahul <3

I dnt even know who tht is sweetie.. i only like Rajeev on tht show.. thts it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pulwasha

do u guys really like these people so much tht u talk to them??😲

yeah we are super crazy fans..and its worth it bc they are super nice, and talented..

Nah she is actually super sweet..I tried to contact Punit through Melvin but he always lied..

and I tried to contact Punit through Bhawna, and she made it work..she called him, and bc of her on an unexpected day he wrote on my wall in Facebook..she is really sweet,,

I thought Vindu is switching with Tanaaz?πŸ˜†

and what show is U R Fired?πŸ˜†

Awwww so sweet of her! I thought u were talking about dance coz frankly couldn't ever connect with her πŸ˜† 

Wow man what did he write? must be dream-come-true for u!!

Yeah even i heard that, but read a Mid-day article that its actually Seema not tanaaz πŸ˜• im really confused...

it comes on channel v, its actually extremely funny and hilarious πŸ˜†

Heyyy Choco, yeah same here...he is such a drama baazi, ruined the dance with Bhawna and her chances to come through in wild card😭

Oh now I know why you hate him!! Cuz of Bhawna!! Oh I remember their dance!! He was not that good while Bhawna was!!
Originally posted by Pulwasha

</div>
<div>I dnt even know who tht is sweetie.. i only like Rajeev on tht show.. thts it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

This is Rahul

Originally posted by Chocolover101

I still remeber!! All the Shakti fans and even Dharmesh fans all attacked on!! Even I think I did!! πŸ˜†

Facebook is a place where a rumor could spread just like that!! Its so weird that it happens soo fast!

Hahaha I know πŸ˜† but it was worth it...if i hadn't made that topic,then i wouldn't be famous πŸ€£
We are crazy fans!!

Mihir is for Dharmesh and Raju is for Punit!! And I was for Shatki but now I am for Max and Manik!