Laagi Tujhse Lagan

yedi ne yeda banaya!! (Page 6)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

[btw....no ek thi kahani for sometime....i got to finish second chances by this week at max..Embarrassed

ShockedShockedShocked u wna finish second chances for gd...pls dnt..continue with it..i love tht ff nw... pls continue as u hav dne with ETKEmbarrassedTongue

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

[btw....no ek thi kahani for sometime....i got to finish second chances by this week at max..Embarrassed

ShockedShockedShocked u wna finish second chances for gd...pls dnt..continue with it..i love tht ff nw... pls continue as u hav dne with ETKEmbarrassedTongue

i'll try my best but every story must have a conclusion hai na? anyways ek thi kahani is such an epic already...
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divy609

Shilpa I wanna know sometthing........Did Dutta really feel for Supriya His expressions seem to confuse me everytime I watch epis around the start of April.........Did he love her at any stage....I wanted to ask this since long but pata nahi I's just holding back Aaj phir I'm confused

Divya...i know it might look on the onset that dutta was happier when he imagined himself in love with supriya.. note what is bold underlined and keep that in mind..

But see then he was betrayed just once...also he had friends like nakku and baaji telling him to give love another chance...a young man might want to try again won't he..specially when on the outside the woman in question seems so perfect..see even if we hated the dragon lady(sups..whatever!) actually she was presented as the perfect marriage material,beautiful,sushil,ghar ke kaam mein perfect,sweet innocent..etec etc..also Dutta was attracted to her..he was staring at her in a wedding hence AS asked for her hand in marriage. When he saw how happy his family is by his marriage and when finally he was convinced that sups really cared for him he gave into feelings for her...it was an illusion built by so many ppl and on some level by nakku too.

her eloping hurt his ego more...nowhere he said mere pyaar ko dhoka diya...he said dutta sriram patil ko dhoka diya...his massive ego took a beating...

plz chk the episodes of FR..there the pain is different ...there he felt his love and trust was betrayed by his love his heartbeat..nakku..

also i think that so many tragedy has mellowed him down, matured him to another level..his character has undergone the phase of sedateness after Anna track and his realization of love for nakku..there is a calmness in his anger now...because he doesn't doubt her feelings for him....at that point he is at peace...i want a mix of this dutta with playful dutta like he was in november,december.

i wonder what changes will this new track bring him...Dutta even though is a grown man the situations of his life have left him a small vulnerable child inside...from may to jan and probably even in feb we will see that vulnerable kid growing up to be a loving man for nakku..

what a love story...what a character...i can never love them enough....can you? i hope i answered some of your question divya.Big smile
Thanxx Shilpa .......My problem is I started watching only after Tasha marriage and now when I'm catching up those old ones ...... I've been getting these doubts especially where he says to Nakku "Saare dukh dard baatunga , naye seele se shuru karoonga " and then that mere pyaar ke liye kalayi kaat li thi nd all.............Thanxx yaar I've now been cleared of those thoughts I guess
Hug
Yeah I can never love them enough Eternal Love for TashaEmbarrassed

Edited by divy609 - 18 January 2011 at 6:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

i'll try my best but every story must have a conclusion hai na? anyways ek thi kahani is such an epic already...

nahi...!!!!!!!!!!! (Yuvika yells like a drama queen)LOL
on serious note pls dnt end second chances..i agree evry story has a conclusion bt shilpi's story cnt hav conclusion...sorri no chance...LOL pls continue with it i'll consider it an early bday prezzie from uLOLWink

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 18 January 2011 at 9:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index