Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

yedi ne yeda banaya!! (Page 3)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

wow shilpita lovely post and u made us nostalgic by reminding such a wonderful scene... would love to see such light hearted scenes again ... omg u have turned into poet as well ...well done dear ...  u have brought out the emotions superbly Clap

Thanks gulaabo...m,ujhe to laga i was sleepwriting..like dutta was supposedly sleep walking according to SBS pplLOL

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I so agree with you Shilpita! The show has always been grim and dark...but then time and again we've had these light moments to rejoice in! But it's getting so tiresome now....they can at least show a little less of Kala's smirks! Uff...she is the only smiling person in LTL these days!

Point to be noted milord

even kala and suds were not smirking much last week...only person who thinks he has all the cards is chaskar Bhai...ambitious to be chaskar bhau....(for the love of god i don't find a difference between bhai and bhau..both mean don in mumbai lingo..i know for sure.)...OK..so he is the one with all happy smirky swinny face and then there is this seema aka chanda who thinks she willl get to patoify dutta to be her love again(dream onnnn!!!)....so ya no one we like are smiling...God..lambi judai....char dinna da pyar hai rabba aur lambi judaiCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

Fatima82 Groupbie
Fatima82
Fatima82

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
awesome post ...Heart
my heart has fallen for your poem .. amazing creativity..Clap
loved everyword of yur post n poem Day Dreaming

Wanderbug

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
HugThis scene brings smile to my faceDay DreamingI watched it recently and like some 10 timesLOL
Beautiful OneEmbarrassedThe way Dutta tells "Ab maine kya kiya"LOLLOLLOLNakku teaching how to prepare karanji and D's expressions and Baaji's laughLOL
Most liked one the last scene "Ye ladki yedi hain kya??"LOLD's expression when Baaji tells "Tumhe ek na ek din eda banayegi" Day Dreaming That's to droll for ....So kiddishEmbarrassed
Tune yaad dila diya ShilpaHug I love these 3 and their scenes Waiting or them.....

Nice poetry Star

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fatima82

awesome post ...Heart
my heart has fallen for your poem .. amazing creativity..Clap
loved everyword of yur post n poem Day Dreaming

Thanks Fatima..I was just needing an outlet for my Tasha love...offff were Tasha is concerned i am obsessed...aapne aap alfaz aa jate haiLOL
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

HugThis scene brings smile to my faceDay DreamingI watched it recently and like some 10 timesLOL
Beautiful OneEmbarrassedThe way Dutta tells "Ab maine kya kiya"LOLLOLLOLNakku teaching how to prepare karanji and D's expressions and Baaji's laughLOL
Most liked one the last scene "Ye ladki yedi hain kya??"LOLD's expression when Baaji tells "Tumhe ek na ek din eda banayegi" Day Dreaming That's to droll for ....So kiddishEmbarrassed
Tune yaad dila diya ShilpaHug I love these 3 and their scenes Waiting or them.....

Nice poetry Star

another favourite of mine is when nakku asks Dutta ..."Saab, piyengey?"
Dutta remembers the convo with her at night where she told him not to drink.
He looks at her and says,"Kamal hai, kabhi maana karti hai..kabhi khud puchti hai?"

Naakku says with a curved half smile,"Saab, chai?"
and dutta realizes his mixup and says .."hmmmm!"

Small tasha scene but so cute..Embarrassed

divy609

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Nice poetry Star

He looks at her and says,"Kamal hai, kabhi maana karti hai..kabhi khud puchti hai?"

I'm off to watch some nowDay DreamingI like the one where Dutta asks Nakku "Tune bachpan mein Pyaar ki tuition classes li thi kya"LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shilpita87

Nice poetry Star

I'm off to watch some nowDay DreamingI like the one where Dutta asks Nakku "Tune bachpan mein Pyaar ki tuition classes li thi kya"LOL

when was this..when she was giving gyan to him as he ate all the rasgullaas..LOL?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index