Laagi Tujhse Lagan

yedi ne yeda banaya!! (Page 2)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

famous karanji scene...
tht was funi wer she starts telling al the stuf u hav 2 do n he was like is she seriously gna tel me hw u make it? lolLOL

btw wen u updating ur ek thi kahani ff??WinkLOL

yes famous karanji scene....

i liked it when he said ab karanji gale mein latka ke ghumu....so like a man...typical.

btw....no ek thi kahani for sometime....i got to finish second chances by this week at max..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scorpio10

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Oye Shilpi.........wonderful post dear......

Its so interesting yaar. I loved this scene alot and you have said it so right that nakusha has left such a deep impact on him, that even in his unconscious state, he is thinking about her only. I m sure seema or chanda will come to know this thing very soon.

waqai yedi ne yeda bana dala dutta koLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

btw kia shahyri post  ki shilpi............wonderful Clap....

keep rocking :)

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Oye Shilpi.........wonderful post dear......

Its so interesting yaar. I loved this scene alot and you have said it so right that nakusha has left such a deep impact on him, that even in his unconscious state, he is thinking about her only. I m sure seema or chanda will come to know this thing very soon.

waqai yedi ne yeda bana dala dutta koLOL

btw kia shahyri post  ki shilpi............wonderful Clap....

keep rocking :)

thanks yaar...
shayari part was difficult..Embarrassed

mussy.jamshed

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
wow shilpita lovely post and u made us nostalgic by reminding such a wonderful scene... would love to see such light hearted scenes again ... omg u have turned into poet as well ...well done dear ...  u have brought out the emotions superbly Clap

Wanderbug

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

@shilpi.. sorry I cannot help myself.. as soon as the words pyar, deewangi etc come into play, my mind just conjures up SRK.. I don't think he is a gr8 actor, but I can relate to him from my heart.. if I was asked who is my fav actor, then head would say Aamir and heart would say SRK.. there is this strength, honesty in his face when he romances on screen which I don't find in any other actor..for me no one can enact a romantic scene better than him.. just my POV J

Wow, 1st attempt?! Bahu hi bhadiya hain jee..  

I love the expression on Dutta's face when she yeh acha nahin kiya aapna.. and he has this what did I do wrong expression before he says Ab kya kiya maine .. amazing.. I so miss those innocent conversations which were the soul of the show.. taraz gayi aankhen to see these 3 doing masti together.. even a proper tasha scene mile hue kitne din ho gaye na L

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

@shilpi.. sorry I cannot help myself.. as soon as the words pyar, deewangi etc come into play, my mind just conjures up SRK.. I don't think he is a gr8 actor, but I can relate to him from my heart.. if I was asked who is my fav actor, then head would say Aamir and heart would say SRK.. there is this strength, honesty in his face when he romances on screen which I don't find in any other actor..for me no one can enact a romantic scene better than him.. just my POV J

Wow, 1st attempt?! Bahu hi bhadiya hain jee..  

I love the expression on Dutta's face when she yeh acha nahin kiya aapna.. and he has this what did I do wrong expression before he says Ab kya kiya maine .. amazing.. I so miss those innocent conversations which were the soul of the show.. taraz gayi aankhen to see these 3 doing masti together.. even a proper tasha scene mile hue kitne din ho gaye na L

I know yaar the CVs atre ruining the charm of the...since november we didn't have a single light moment....the passing of parcel game was also charged with unease at some level between the three friends...untill all gets well and dutta is back in pn with his eyes,....i don't think we will get these scenes..after that..ya..i m praying for superb tasha love...fingers crossed

prettywoman

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I so agree with you Shilpita! The show has always been grim and dark...but then time and again we've had these light moments to rejoice in! But it's getting so tiresome now....they can at least show a little less of Kala's smirks! Uff...she is the only smiling person in LTL these days!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWanderbugPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreams

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
My my shilpita.... Day Dreaming ....Day Dreaming ....Day Dreaming.

Wah wah.... Day Dreaming ....Day Dreaming ....Day Dreaming.

That karanji scene was indeed very gud. Nd the lines u used are just beautiful...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index