Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpita87

thanks khushi..good to see you after long.....go read my ff and post comments....or did you already do that??😕😆

yeah dear its been a long time............... havent chat with u guys.................. ,Missed u sooooooooo much....................  have u updated  Ek thi kahani ???? or u talking abt second chance????
Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi0318

yeah deat its been a long time............... havent chat with u guys.................. ,issed u sooooooooo much....................  have u updated  Ek thi kahani ???? or u talking abt second chance????

Babes check your PMs...Second chances was updated this weekend..also i updated Ekthi kahani last week...so check both..maybe you read Ek thi kahani...but didn't see your like for second chances...😆go see that one..
--khushi-- thumbnail
Yeah shilp i already read  Ek thi kahani..................... I never miss any chance to read it........................  But sachi batau i haven't even started with ur second FF....................... Sorry but last month i was sooooo  busy...............  I started with it ........... but  i m too much lost in present & Flashbacks................. So i thought i'll read it dhiyan se.......... And see i Forgot....................... But i'll do it soon............. Sorry *Kaan pakroying*
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi0318

Yeah shilp i already read  Ek thi kahani..................... I never miss any chance to read it........................  But sachi batau i haven't even started with ur second FF....................... Sorry but last month i was sooooo  busy...............  I started with it ........... but  i m too much lost in present & Flashbacks................. So i thought i'll read it dhiyan se.......... And see i Forgot....................... But i'll do it soon............. Sorry *Kaan pakroying*

don't worry...take pen paper and write down the dates cronologically..lol..mujhe mallom tha koi na koi to past aur present mein confuse hoga hi..😆  read it when you get time..
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's a beautiful scene! *SIGH* I miss all that innocence and banter!

Girl, the shayari is just *wow*. I'm speechless!

Ehsaaso par burf ki parat jaami thi,
Tumhare suraj mein wo pighal gaya.

😍

Main mandir massjid nahin jaanta
Main allah bhagwaan nahin maanta.

Par tere khuda se ek dua hai
Tere vishwaas se ek hi sada hai.

Agar har janam mein,deewana ho jaon main
To mujh pagal ki deewangi tum hi ho.

Agar jalna ho hamesha tumhe shama bankey
To tumhari aag mein jalne ki parwaangi meri ho.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
 OMG, this is just beautiful, Shilpita!!!! 😍 Thanks! 😊
Edited by lizdarcy - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizdarcy

That's a beautiful scene! *SIGH* I miss all that innocence and banter!

Girl, the shayari is just *wow*. I'm speechless!

Ehsaaso par burf ki parat jaami thi,
Tumhare suraj mein wo pighal gaya.

😍

Main mandir massjid nahin jaanta
Main allah bhagwaan nahin maanta.

Par tere khuda se ek dua hai
Tere vishwaas se ek hi sada hai.

Agar har janam mein,deewana ho jaon main
To mujh pagal ki deewangi tum hi ho.

Agar jalna ho hamesha tumhe shama bankey
To tumhari aag mein jalne ki parwaangi meri ho.

❤️
 OMG, this is just beautiful, Shilpita!!!! 😍 Thanks! 😊

thanks liz...i am glad u liked my poem....
--khushi-- thumbnail

don't worry...take pen paper and write down the dates cronologically..lol..mujhe mallom tha koi na koi to past aur present mein confuse hoga hi..😆  read it when you get time..

Ha ha ha........................ see m the best laziest person ............................
But sure i'll read it.................
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Shilpa I wanna know sometthing........Did Dutta really feel for Supriya His expressions seem to confuse me everytime I watch epis around the start of April.........Did he love her at any stage....I wanted to ask this since long but pata nahi I's just holding back Aaj phir I'm confused

Divya...i know it might look on the onset that dutta was happier when he imagined himself in love with supriya.. note what is bold underlined and keep that in mind..

But see then he was betrayed just once...also he had friends like nakku and baaji telling him to give love another chance...a young man might want to try again won't he..specially when on the outside the woman in question seems so perfect..see even if we hated the dragon lady(sups..whatever!) actually she was presented as the perfect marriage material,beautiful,sushil,ghar ke kaam mein perfect,sweet innocent..etec etc..also Dutta was attracted to her..he was staring at her in a wedding hence AS asked for her hand in marriage. When he saw how happy his family is by his marriage and when finally he was convinced that sups really cared for him he gave into feelings for her...it was an illusion built by so many ppl and on some level by nakku too.

her eloping hurt his ego more...nowhere he said mere pyaar ko dhoka diya...he said dutta sriram patil ko dhoka diya...his massive ego took a beating...

plz chk the episodes of FR..there the pain is different ...there he felt his love and trust was betrayed by his love his heartbeat..nakku..

also i think that so many tragedy has mellowed him down, matured him to another level..his character has undergone the phase of sedateness after Anna track and his realization of love for nakku..there is a calmness in his anger now...because he doesn't doubt her feelings for him....at that point he is at peace...i want a mix of this dutta with playful dutta like he was in november,december.

i wonder what changes will this new track bring him...Dutta even though is a grown man the situations of his life have left him a small vulnerable child inside...from may to jan and probably even in feb we will see that vulnerable kid growing up to be a loving man for nakku..

what a love story...what a character...i can never love them enough....can you? i hope i answered some of your question divya.😃
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

awww such a lovely post! loved it! its so true! btw, the song that came to my head was 'aisi deewangi' from the film 'deewana'- lol! But ur right, Naku has made Dutta mad, and the thing is, his harsh outbursts, his refusal to accept her and his anger at why she lied point to one thing only. Naku has well and truly affected him- made him mad, because she is the one person who has looked beyond that hard exterior of a gangster and loved him for his inner qualities. And she's stirred him- be it with her innocence, her faith, her little 'bashans' and what not.
Watched the scene- oh my loved it! the Batasha interaction- comedy, deep thoughts, everything embroiled into 1 scene! I miss that so much! Fav line : "aurat pasina pasina hojati hai"- i think in more ways than jus cooking! Naku has literally shed blood, sweat and tears for Dutta.

you are right that scene was more than wht met the eyes....the continuation of the scene was when after rescuing her from anna when naaku makes dinner, he asks her to eat with them but she demures and when he finishes he says in 'Khana wakai bahut achcha tha..maushi ,nakku se kahna ki aaj uske haath ka khaake pait bhar gaya.'..no flowery words that other shows use like...tere haathon mein jaadu hai, dil karta hai haath chum lo...khana to achcha banana hi that tumne jo banaya hai...these are so chesey and overused false..he just said that food was good and it filled me..he meant that her gesture of wifely duty of cooking for her husband filled his heart and soul with his stomach...on some level he was disturbed with her refusal to eat with them hence after hearing that nakku cooked for him he probably felt relived that she still thinks of him as her husband and loves him....that he has not totally lost her..

such beauty such beauty and poignancy needs to be brought back..😳
Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you are right that scene was more than wht met the eyes....the continuation of the scene was when after rescuing her from anna when naaku makes dinner, he asks her to eat with them but she demures and when he finishes he says in 'Khana wakai bahut achcha tha..maushi ,nakku se kahna ki aaj uske haath ka khaake pait bhar gaya.'..no flowery words that other shows use like...tere haathon mein jaadu hai, dil karta hai haath chum lo...khana to achcha banana hi that tumne jo banaya hai...these are so chesey and overused false..he just said that food was good and it filled me..he meant that her gesture of wifely duty of cooking for her husband filled his heart and soul with his stomach...on some level he was disturbed with her refusal to eat with them hence after hearing that nakku cooked for him he probably felt relived that she still thinks of him as her husband and loves him....that he has not totally lost her..

such beauty such beauty and poignancy needs to be brought back..😳

Shilpi this is exactly wat came to my mind after watching the scene.........wat he felt for seema was just an illusion and wat he feels for Nakku is true love.......since he could'nt stop himself from praising her cooking.....nobody had to remind or push him to praise nakku!!!! Thats wat love is!!!! Wat a love story!!! Hail LTL