India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

yedi ne yeda banaya!!

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I don't know if i can post a link like this from YouTube...but as i was watching old LTL episodes i came across this one..
(watch from 1:00 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXuur5Gb6Zw&feature=related

one of my personal Favorites of ltl..

dutta eats sups' karanji but doesn't praise her..so nakku marches in left right left and gives awesome bhashan and shares karanji reciepe alla sanjeev kapoor style..

the bast thing is dutta's expression of a boy being scolded by a teacher in some places and then in some places he tries to be so nonchalant.....Also the way he says to baaji 'bahut haas raha hai tujhe sikhni hai karanji banana'..lmao...LOL

the whole scene is so beautiful...the whole episode was awesome...starting with Dutta's rasgulla eating...I am so proud that my forefathers discovered this fantastic sweet that makes the whole world go GaGa....

anyway...watch the way Dutta says 'Ye ladki yedi hai kya?' as he sees nakku walk away...

Baaji replies,'iska to pata nahi pann bhau ek na ek din ye aapko yeda bana degi.'

Today, its so true...hai na..
Us masoom si....pyaari si...bakbak karne waali yedi ne uss ghamandi,baad dimag, akadu, dil ki baat na kah paane waale us ladke ko kaise yeda baana diya hai...

kya nahi kiya uske diwangi mein...chot kha ke bhi nahi bhul paya uss yedi ko...hai na!..aapne aap ko nahi rok paya naa..Dutta.

Aaj yun dard mein pada hai par phir bhi uss yedi ki yaad saath hai is yedey ke...aisa yedapan koi chota-mota seema-chanda,kala-sud,chaskar-pantar waale hawa ke zhooke se thodi na bikharega...ye to badey badey toofan mein bhi aise hi beparwah hoke kayam rahega..

I want to see Dutta even more yeda for this yedi...

Dutta to Nakkusha-

Khamosh ho mere alfaaz  to
Meri saasoon ki awaaz samajh lena,

Meri kahani ke anjaam ko
mere muqqadar ka aaghaaz samajh lena.

Bandh ki thi mutthi kaske,
Phir bhi zzaraa zzaraa fisal gaya

Ehsaaso par burf ki parat jaami thi,
Tumhare suraj mein wo pighal gaya.

Agar tum inn naazron ko na dikho to,
hamesha mere saath raho,
 yun chip jao meri palkon ke saayon mein.

Agar meri tum manzil na ban pao,
To kho jaon main hamesha ke liye,
yu simat jao tum meri inn raahon mein.

Kuch purane khawaab dhund raha hoon,
mere takkiye ke sirhaane rakhey the.

Kahin bhataktey dekha hai unhey?
kuch chotey,kuch badey,kuch khattey ,kuch meethey the

Meri ankhoon mein chubhta hai kankkar koi,
To hawa ki phoonk se tum sahla deti ho.

Mere sur jab udaas hotey hain
tum meri geet bankar unhey bahla leti ho.

duniya mujhse darti kyu hai?
kya main haiwaan dikhta hoon?

Agar jaanwar hai dil mera,
To tumhe main kaise insaan lagta hoon?

Chot laagi thi saadiyon pahele
Par ab bhi kuch uns, kuch nishaan baaki hai.

Mera aaj sharabi nahin lekin
Mera wo aateet hi mera saaki hai.

Main mandir massjid nahin jaanta
Main allah bhagwaan nahin maanta.

Par tere khuda se ek dua hai
Tere vishwaas se ek hi sada hai.

Agar har janam mein,deewana ho jaon main
To mujh pagal ki deewangi tum hi ho.

Agar jalna ho hamesha tumhe shama bankey
To tumhari aag mein jalne ki parwaangi meri ho.

love,
Shilpi

Edited by shilpita87 - 16 January 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

merunFatima82dikuloloKavitaDRarshi_forever9shruti10augustBeeesdivya17-7shipsdesisistersmaszpinky_rajatfanprettywomanneets_ltlpbtghoshmnx12mussy.jamshedmozart66sub_rosakadduuleft_foreverbfunofbb123skavitha08betty123triashaPyari_Zahrasuhana19-bharti-mIsHeZ.x--khushi--meghapartiPrinsesse.Suvistranger2rose--Sia--

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
famous karanji scene...
tht was funi wer she starts telling al the stuf u hav 2 do n he was like is she seriously gna tel me hw u make it? lolLOL

btw wen u updating ur ek thi kahani ff??WinkLOL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 16 January 2011 at 3:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
 Hey Shilpi,

This is beautiful.

More than anything you reminded of some wonderful moments where I got to see the light-hearted camaraderie that existed between our three musketeers (Dutta/Baaji/Nakusha) that got lost somewhere. How I long to see Nakusha able to elicit the same reactions of sweet and mild irritation in a relationship that has borne so much pain that none of the three erstwhile friends can even smile at each other without a feeling of guilt.

I, also, miss the spontaneous speeches of N so full of practical but yet insightful ways of living life and appreciating the small joys that each day brings to one and all. The issue is not kis ne kis ko yeda ya yedi banaya, but rather, who is going to bring in this "yedapan" back into their lives for a semblance of normalcy and happiness at last.

Beyond the fact that LTL remains an E-LS, it has taught us that love is more than often ephemeral and one should relish each moment of joy and a sense of belonging as long as possible as one cannot predict what would be the turn of events in our real lives.Embarrassed

Edited by KavitaDR - 16 January 2011 at 4:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

merunFatima82pinks86neets_ltlprettywomanWanderbugkadduumeghaparti

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

nyc post..so tru..

but can sum1 tel me wa karanji is..ikno wa scne u on bout bt ddnt wa dat waz :S

Wanderbug

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
awww such a lovely post! loved it! its so true! btw, the song that came to my head was 'aisi deewangi' from the film 'deewana'- lol! But ur right, Naku has made Dutta mad, and the thing is, his harsh outbursts, his refusal to accept her and his anger at why she lied point to one thing only. Naku has well and truly affected him- made him mad, because she is the one person who has looked beyond that hard exterior of a gangster and loved him for his inner qualities. And she's stirred him- be it with her innocence, her faith, her little 'bashans' and what not.
Watched the scene- oh my loved it! the Batasha interaction- comedy, deep thoughts, everything embroiled into 1 scene! I miss that so much! Fav line : "aurat pasina pasina hojati hai"- i think in more ways than jus cooking! Naku has literally shed blood, sweat and tears for Dutta.

Edited by neets_ltl - 16 January 2011 at 4:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82divya17-7Wanderbug-bharti-Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingmeghaparti

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
wow.. what a scene that is Shilpi// all ur fault now though.. i saw that one scene in youtube and could not stop and ended up watching a lot many scenes now.. ab teri tarah mujhe bhi ullu bana rahi hai tu!!
did u write this Shilpi ?!! My god, it is absolutely beautiful.. har line padne ke baad i would feel, yup, this is the best line, but the line after gets even more touching.. that is one amazing poem u have written.. though i hv to confess that on the below lines, i could only see SRK and not Dutta BlushingLOL

Agar hAgar har janam mein,deewana ho jaon main
but amazingly well written.. soul touching! 

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hey Shilpi,

This is beautiful.

More than anything you reminded of some wonderful moments where I got to see the light-hearted camaraderie that existed between our three musketeers (Dutta/Baaji/Nakusha) that got lost somewhere. How I long to see Nakusha able to elicit the same reactions of sweet and mild irritation in a relationship that has borne so much pain that none of the three erstwhile friends can even smile at each other without a feeling of guilt.

I, also, miss the spontaneous speeches of N so full of practical but yet insightful ways of living life and appreciating the small joys that each day brings to one and all. The issue is not kis ne kis ko yeda ya yedi banaya, but rather, who is going to bring in this "yedapan" back into their lives for a semblance of normalcy and happiness at last.

Beyond the fact that LTL remains an E-LS, it has taught us that love is more than often ephemeral and one should relish each moment of joy and a sense of belonging as long as possible as one cannot predict what would be the turn of events in our real lives.Embarrassed

well said kavita,

i agree 100%....we have left those days so far behind in LTL...the fact is in last 1 year so much has happened in all the 3 friends life that they have forgotten the laughter and banter....it did come back remember when dutta had eyes only for nakku...the kurta selection scene,payal scene in front of family and many more such small scenes were proof of that...when normalcy and happiness returns i am sure the light-heartedness would return too.
At that time nakku was not her chirpy self becoz of the burden of her lie...same was for baaji...but when this time all chips will fall down it would be something more beautiful.

between dutta-nakkusha there will be more than just bhashans...there may be some poignant stolen moments...which i am eagerly waiting for...some such little husband-wife scenes that stays like the above karanji scene forever...also some duji nook-jhok after all who can resist teasing a love sick Dutta...i know i can't.

but hope this happens soon....we have seen enough darkness with these 3 musketeers..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82dramagosub_rosaMelodiousDreams

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

wow.. what a scene that is Shilpi// all ur fault now though.. i saw that one scene in youtube and could not stop and ended up watching a lot many scenes now.. ab teri tarah mujhe bhi ullu bana rahi hai tu!!
did u write this Shilpi ?!! My god, it is absolutely beautiful.. har line padne ke baad i would feel, yup, this is the best line, but the line after gets even more touching.. that is one amazing poem u have written.. though i hv to confess that on the below lines, i could only see SRK and not Dutta BlushingLOL

Agar hAgar har janam mein,deewana ho jaon main
but amazingly well written.. soul touching! 

i know how addictive it is to watch these old episodes these are my favourites...but do you know in which episode it was shown that dutta's papers were blown away by breeze and he is collecting them...i saw it in mix can't place it..

oh...i guess i should ask helpdesk.

plz don't say SRK...i am not a fan sorry...

but it was written for dutta....first attempt at hindi poetry...let me tell you its harder than english.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index