India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

I want the white kurta back .. (Page 4)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
[Blush, blush]  I actually liked the Abhay look when he was first introduced jumping off  the truck - the dhoti-kurta, earring, 5 o'clock shadow and rough-edged look about him!

NO pink lips, PLEASE!!!

As for Radhika, I LOVED her in her pre-wedding, hardly any make-up, long braid, salwar-kurta and always-adjusting-her-dupatta look.  Can that look ever be captured again, I wonder?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010fatssrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

[Blush, blush]  I actually liked the Abhay look when he was first introduced jumping off  the truck - the dhoti-kurta, earring, 5 o'clock shadow and rough-edged look about him!

NO pink lips, PLEASE!!!

As for Radhika, I LOVED her in her pre-wedding, hardly any make-up, long braid, salwar-kurta and always-adjusting-her-dupatta look.  Can that look ever be captured again, I wonder?

Aiyoooo Mummy is fainting.............WinkShockedShocked...Rajsri where are you? Bring your smelling salts for mummy.Embarrassed

As for Radhika she looked very ethereal in that look. Simplicity at its best.Big smile

Edited by misti73 - 19 January 2011 at 10:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010Angie12Neerjaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

NO pink lips, PLEASE!!!

Aiyoooo Mummy is fainting.............ShockedShocked...Rajsri where are you? Bring your smelling salts for mummy.Embarrassed

As for Radhika she looked very ethereal in that look. Simplicity at its best.Big smile

Mishti darling, Mummy Ji is stuck in a time warp of 2009 when CB as a serial was at its pinnacle with Rubina looking the part being Radhika!  Abhay, when introduced, would have made a splash but alas!  Avinash so fit the role in 2009 but he will never be the same Dev again for me.  I would rather hold on to those images.

I will always compare CB2 to CB1, so why bother with CB2?

Someone, please, give me ONE GOOD REASON to watch CB2 other than watching for Avinash and Rubina.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

NO pink lips, PLEASE!!!

Aiyoooo Mummy is fainting.............ShockedShocked...Rajsri where are you? Bring your smelling salts for mummy.Embarrassed

Mishti darling, Mummy Ji is stuck in a time warp of 2009 when CB as a serial was at its pinnacle with Rubina looking the part being Radhika!  Abhay, when introduced, would have made a splash but alas!  Avinash so fit the role in 2009 but he will never be the same Dev again for me.  I would rather hold on to those images.

Someone, please, give me ONE GOOD REASON to watch CB2 other than watching for Avinash and Rubina.

Reason for you............ummmmmmmmm how about reading my posts and my rhamblings and my topsy turvy thoughts.WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by misti73 - 19 January 2011 at 11:01am

radev2010

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

NO pink lips, PLEASE!!!

Reason for you............ummmmmmmmm how about reading my posts and my rhamblings and my topsy turvy thoughts.WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

You mean for the forum?  Er, um, yeah, but WATCH for what?  I actually turn the TV off in he evenings at times to avoid watching walking/talking disasters like Tantrics, and evil Mausis and Maamis and Saasbais!

radev2010

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

NO pink lips, PLEASE!!!

You mean for the forum?  Er, um, yeah, but WATCH for what?  I actually turn the TV off in he evenings at times to avoid watching walking/talking disasters like Tantrics, and evil Mausis and Maamis and Saasbais!

Tantrics I get.........I mean the show with tantric (I think the 7.30pm slot might become a hotspot for tantrics ErmmWacko).......evil mammi..........oh yes there are not one or two but three in total and they all shriek at the same time, although I will say that the charecterisation of the mamis is good but I cannot handle all three shouting at the same time OuchOuchOuch.....evil mausi..now which one is that ahhh the one with revolving temple in Ujjain Ermm..........Evil saas.....oh that has loads of contenders.......LOL.....well Misti does not write for any of them.

Edited by misti73 - 19 January 2011 at 11:17am

radev2010

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

NO pink lips, PLEASE!!!

Tantrics I get.........I mean the show with tantric (I think the 7.30pm slot might become a hotspot for tantrics ErmmWacko).......evil mammi..........oh yes there are not one or two but three in total and they all shriek at the same time, although I will say that the charecterisation of the mamis is good but I cannot handle all three shouting at the same time OuchOuchOuch.....evil mausi..now which one is that ahhh the one with revolving temple in Ujjain Ermm..........Evil saas.....oh that has loads of contenders.......LOL.....well Misti does not write for any of them.

My mistake...  not just a Tantric, but now the Battle Royale of the Tantrics!  New turn and twist!

If you like the Maamis, you are NOT my daughter!  They grate on my last nerve left for Indian serials.

And Saasbai, shrieking and feigning a heart attack by falling in a sleeping position on the bed/couch?  I would have left her there to die!  Yousseless!  I would have accepted a cabaret dance over the heart attack at that point!

radev2010

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

NO pink lips, PLEASE!!!

My mistake...  not just a Tantric, but now the Battle Royale of the Tantrics!  New turn and twist!

If you like the Maamis, you are NOT my daughter!  They grate on my last nerve left for Indian serials.

And Saasbai, shrieking and feigning a heart attack by falling in a sleeping position on the bed/couch?  I would have left her there to die!  Yousseless!  I would have accepted a cabaret dance over the heart attack at that point!

There are more than one tantric in that 7.30pm slot? OuchOuchOuchShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked.......aiyo ..........I must say Tantrics are in great demand, there are more job oppurtunitues as a tantric than as a doctor or engineerD'oh......are the snakes and cows also still in great demand? Ermm Poor souls........I mean the snakes and cows..........and they don't even let the snakes hibernate peacefully. What a torture for the snakes.......not letting them dream about the cute little mice that they might be catching in their dreams.Ermm Stern Smile

Don't worry mummy.......I told na that I cannot stand all three shriek at the same time........or even one shriek at one time.........its their characterisation that is good. Don't say that I am not your daughter mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............I will always be your daughter whether you accept it or not....so there.........Approve

Aiyo you want the saas to perform a cabaret dance instead of fainting........you mean cabaret Moulin Rouge ishtyle?Ermm

radev2010

Go to top