Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

I want the white kurta back .. - Page 4

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: misti73

Tantrics I get.........I mean the show with tantric (I think the 7.30pm slot might become a hotspot for tantrics πŸ€”).......evil mammi..........oh yes there are not one or two but three in total and they all shriek at the same time, although I will say that the charecterisation of the mamis is good but I cannot handle all three shouting at the same time .....evil mausi..now which one is that ahhh the one with revolving temple in Ujjain πŸ€”..........Evil saas.....oh that has loads of contenders.......πŸ˜†.....well Misti does not write for any of them.

My mistake...  not just a Tantric, but now the Battle Royale of the Tantrics!  New turn and twist!

If you like the Maamis, you are NOT my daughter!  They grate on my last nerve left for Indian serials.

And Saasbai, shrieking and feigning a heart attack by falling in a sleeping position on the bed/couch?  I would have left her there to die!  Yousseless!  I would have accepted a cabaret dance over the heart attack at that point!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: gardes

My mistake...  not just a Tantric, but now the Battle Royale of the Tantrics!  New turn and twist!

If you like the Maamis, you are NOT my daughter!  They grate on my last nerve left for Indian serials.

And Saasbai, shrieking and feigning a heart attack by falling in a sleeping position on the bed/couch?  I would have left her there to die!  Yousseless!  I would have accepted a cabaret dance over the heart attack at that point!

There are more than one tantric in that 7.30pm slot? 😲😲😲😲😲.......aiyo ..........I must say Tantrics are in great demand, there are more job oppurtunitues as a tantric than as a doctor or engineer......are the snakes and cows also still in great demand? πŸ€” Poor souls........I mean the snakes and cows..........and they don't even let the snakes hibernate peacefully. What a torture for the snakes.......not letting them dream about the cute little mice that they might be catching in their dreams.πŸ€” 😳

Don't worry mummy.......I told na that I cannot stand all three shriek at the same time........or even one shriek at one time.........its their characterisation that is good. Don't say that I am not your daughter mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............I will always be your daughter whether you accept it or not....so there.........

Aiyo you want the saas to perform a cabaret dance instead of fainting........you mean cabaret Moulin Rouge ishtyle?πŸ€”

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guruma and Misti,  good to see your dueling again in the forum.  Was planning to write about the tantrik today as 7:30 slot took an inspiration from 2010 Amma of CB and a progressive show is now going to end on a tantrik.  I am always so inspired by Zee's creativity and imagination.

Not sure about evil Maamis, but there is evil naani on another channel. 

As far as Kurta vs. dhoti is concerned,  I too like the original Abhay look of a streetsmart person in that dhoti kurta.  However, I preferred the RP dhoti style as he looked more elegant.  Alas, they destroyed both Dev and Abhay in that one month.  I too prefer to remember Dev as he was portrayed originally and do not have much hope for the new characters.  From the very beginning,  they would try to imitate the original show and probably rightaway start with circles and carrots.  I am saying this based on what they are still doing to their shows.

But, maybe ....maybe...zee and DJs are so down currently that they surprise us by offering a good script with intelligent characters.
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: why3

Guruma and Misti,  good to see your dueling again in the forum.  Was planning to write about the tantrik today as 7:30 slot took an inspiration from 2010 Amma of CB and a progressive show is now going to end on a tantrik.  I am always so inspired by Zee's creativity and imagination.

Not sure about evil Maamis, but there is evil naani on another channel. 

As far as Kurta vs. dhoti is concerned,  I too like the original Abhay look of a streetsmart person in that dhoti kurta.  However, I preferred the RP dhoti style as he looked more elegant.  Alas, they destroyed both Dev and Abhay in that one month.  I too prefer to remember Dev as he was portrayed originally and do not have much hope for the new characters.  From the very beginning,  they would try to imitate the original show and probably rightaway start with circles and carrots.  I am saying this based on what they are still doing to their shows.

But, maybe ....maybe...zee and DJs are so down currently that they surprise us by offering a good script with intelligent characters.

Jai welcome back,,........not only the current 7.30pm show in Zee but today Tappu in Uttaran has become inspired by Vishaka.........she is talking to her 3 month old unborn child " tu mujhe apne papa se milayega na....bol na beta bolna".....πŸ˜‰....reminded me of Vishaka and her talks with her phantom child.

As for Dev/Abhay both were destroyed by the creatives.........oops sorry Chunnu Munnu.
Angie12 thumbnail

Jai welcome back,,........not only the current 7.30pm show in Zee but today Tappu in Uttaran has become inspired by Vishaka.........she is talking to her 3 month old unborn child " tu mujhe apne papa se milayega na....bol na beta bolna".....πŸ˜‰....reminded me of Vishaka and her talks with her phantom child.

As for Dev/Abhay both were destroyed by the creatives.........oops sorry Chunnu Munnu.

Thanks, Veeru.  The old crowd returning back to the forum inspired me to finally write something.  I am following Uttaran on and off these days.  But, it is reminding me of CB after Vishaka came back with Amma in tow at PB.  

I was comparing Naani with Amma as the brainwashing tactics are same.  Iccha's attitude towards Naani is similar to Radhika's towards Amma.  Forgot about vishaka talking to her baby.  That was so abrupt in CB anyway.  One minute she was obsessed about the baby and few days later, it was Dev. 

You know I am having difficulty understanding why this serial is still generating good ratings.   The TRPs of CB started going down at that time.

But, anyway the 7:30 show you mentioned earlier used to be one of the shows that I had liked initially.  Nowaadays I don't even read the updates.  Today, I decided to read and found the tantrik storyline and was reminded of Amma.  So, was planning to write about that.  But you and Guruma beat me to it.   Anyway, enough about these shows.

Have to stuck to the original conversation about dhoti kurta and forum viewers drooling over that.  CB2 promo does not seem to suggest that Dev would be seen in dhoti anytime soon.  But, then you never know; there may be a leap of 5 years after few months and......Afterall, the chunnu munnus are the same regardless of the story and they would show their limits sooner or later.
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: why3

Thanks, Veeru.  The old crowd returning back to the forum inspired me to finally write something.  I am following Uttaran on and off these days.  But, it is reminding me of CB after Vishaka came back with Amma in tow at PB.  

I was comparing Naani with Amma as the brainwashing tactics are same.  Iccha's attitude towards Naani is similar to Radhika's towards Amma.  Forgot about vishaka talking to her baby.  That was so abrupt in CB anyway.  One minute she was obsessed about the baby and few days later, it was Dev. 

You know I am having difficulty understanding why this serial is still generating good ratings.   The TRPs of CB started going down at that time.

But, anyway the 7:30 show you mentioned earlier used to be one of the shows that I had liked initially.  Nowaadays I don't even read the updates.  Today, I decided to read and found the tantrik storyline and was reminded of Amma.  So, was planning to write about that.  But you and Guruma beat me to it.   Anyway, enough about these shows.

Have to stuck to the original conversation about dhoti kurta and forum viewers drooling over that.  CB2 promo does not seem to suggest that Dev would be seen in dhoti anytime soon.  But, then you never know; there may be a leap of 5 years after few months and......Afterall, the chunnu munnus are the same regardless of the story and they would show their limits sooner or later.

Uttaran religeously follows CB.......but their writers are a bit better and now that have Kirtis husband there........he has good screen presence and is a good actor too.

mmmmm.....CB2.......πŸ€”...Well how about Dev in a nice suit...........you know the same rough and tough dhoti look but a bit more suave and sophisticated........with a light stubble........very serious look but with a dry sense of humour.........a calm and a quiet person...wonder what Tilus reaction will be to this look.πŸ€”.............he can use his peircing eyes to directly look at a person.........as ifhe is looking directly into the person's soul and stripping that person of all false pretences.....
Angie12 thumbnail

Uttaran religeously follows CB.......but their writers are a bit better and now that have Kirtis husband there........he has good screen presence and is a good actor too.

mmmmm.....CB2.......πŸ€”...Well how about Dev in a nice suit...........you know the same rough and tough dhoti look but a bit more suave and sophisticated........with a light stubble........very serious look but with a dry sense of humour.........a calm and a quiet person...wonder what Tilus reaction will be to this look.πŸ€”.............he can use his peircing eyes to directly look at a person.........as ifhe is looking directly into the person's soul and stripping that person of all false pretences.....

That is true about good writers.  The viewers were complaining about Mai forgiving the killer of her son, but they showed her eventually having ulterior motives (either listened to their audience or were planning to do that anyway).  They at least try to cover all loose ends unlike what writers did in CB.  I like Sharad Khelekar too.  I saw him in Saath Phere few times when I used to go to India as my mom followed that serial until they ruined the theme. 

Your idea about new Dev sounds great.  I love dry sense of humor in a main character.  When Dev used to display that with Mrinalini in earlier days, it was great.  Would like to see him that way.  Expected it in Abhay, but they ruined the character as we have all said numerous times.  There would be hope for the show if they bring in totally new writers who are uncorrupted by chase for ratings and write from heart.
misti73 thumbnail
Angie Sharads role I think is similar to that of Shantanu.....apparently he has come in for revenge and his introduction has been similar to Shantanus in CB.......I mean not exactly the same but the circumstances are similar...........Vishaka and amma in CB and Dev feeling guilty for Vishakas misscarriage.........Radhika standing beside Dev.....there its similar.....but only difference is they have twisted it and made the male lead feeling ashamed for betraying his love.....the female lead and now trying to make it upto her. Anyway TRP is  the rule of the day and every show is written for TRP.......the clever PH and channels write the scripts for long term TRP gain. 
Angie12 thumbnail

Angie Sharads role I think is similar to that of Shantanu.....apparently he has come in for revenge and his introduction has been similar to Shantanus in CB.......I mean not exactly the same but the circumstances are similar...........Vishaka and amma in CB and Dev feeling guilty for Vishakas misscarriage.........Radhika standing beside Dev.....there its similar.....but only difference is they have twisted it and made the male lead feeling ashamed for betraying his love.....the female lead and now trying to make it upto her. Anyway TRP is  the rule of the day and every show is written for TRP.......the clever PH and channels write the scripts for long term TRP gain

Well, that's what I want.  The Nov 2009-2010 writers of CB went for short-term boosts.  When their tracks flopped as they were either horrid (burning episode, Vishaka's baby obsession along with gundas chasing her, punishment stuff) or because characters were not developed (Vikram's, Shantanu's to name few), they inserted Dev and Radhika's marriages and SRs to boost up weekly ratings. 

So, if they concentrate on long-term ratings for CB2 and disregard the short-term profit mentality,  then the show has hope and at least the characters won't ping pong every day or week.

But, I have to say that you are good with finding circles.  I like how you have seen the similiarities in Uttaran.  I never watched it last year and when I heard in SBB or SBS about bride changing,  I thought that it was like CB except that Vishaka like character did get married to the hero.  Same thing with ONS.  It didn't happen in CB, but happened in Uttaran.  At least there were small mercies in CB.  

I had liked Shantanu's character - not the stalker one but the spurned one by his mother as it fit Vaishali's superstitious nature and her priority for RP title to remain with her son.  So, was expecting good drama but they ruined it by making Shantanu a murderer.  Uttaran probably won't go that route even though that serial is also getting quite stale and probably needs to be closed in few months.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Grades Misti Why3 loved ur arguments after a long time and the story lines of different serials πŸ˜• finally no one can ignore regressiveness when still every other day some or other reports comes on TV or newpapers about tantriks witches and burning and wicked relatives and in laws  mainly from husbands side but sometimes also the daughter in lawsπŸ˜• so the set of authors seem to be drawing their inspiration from there.But they have no excuse for ping ponging of characters and stupid and illogical story tracks.😑 I keep reading lot of updates of different shows and am very amused or digusted by the tracks.  

Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago